Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Which Is Better Between Nursing School And Bsc Nursing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Is Better Between Nursing School And Bsc Nursing (414 Views)

The Search For The Best Bsc Nursing College In Jaipur Ends Here! / How To Find Scholarships To Help You With Nursing School / School And Sickle Cell Warriors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better Between Nursing School And Bsc Nursing by lampi: 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
please my people, I need a serious advice from experience people.
I've an aunty in the UK who wants me to join her over there and asked me to study nursing so as to make it easier for me to travel.
my problem now is that bsc nursing will take me another five years because I'm already a graduate of engineering. Nursing school is just 3years and forms re on sale now.
please advise me which will be more acceptable to travel out with, bsc nursing or nursing school. please help a confused brother. thanks
Re: Which Is Better Between Nursing School And Bsc Nursing by GeeMeshin1(m): 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
BSC Nursing is better.
Re: Which Is Better Between Nursing School And Bsc Nursing by Danielomisco(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
lampi:
please my people, I need a serious advice from experience people.
I've an aunty in the UK who wants me to join her over there and asked me to study nursing so as to make it easier for me to travel.
my problem now is that bsc nursing will take me another five years because I'm already a graduate of engineering. Nursing school is just 3years and forms re on sale now.
please advise me which will be more acceptable to travel out with, bsc nursing or nursing school. please help a confused brother. thanks
b.sc ohh by far
Re: Which Is Better Between Nursing School And Bsc Nursing by lampi: 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
Danielomisco:
b.sc ohh by far
but which of it is faster to become a registered nurse

(1) (Reply)

Fohow Rose Oligose (meigui Paste) For Hypertension, Ulcer, Liver, Bowel / 20 Signs She’s The Woman You Should Marry / Giwa Azury Marks 42 In Grand Style, Open Another Phase Of Azukem Lounge At Ikoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.