Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

State Of Nation: Things Will Soon Turnaround For Better, Kumuyi Tells Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Nation: Things Will Soon Turnaround For Better, Kumuyi Tells Youths (774 Views)

FG Has No More Job Vacancies, Buhari Tells Youths / President Buhari Tells Youths To End Street Protests, Dialogue With Government / #ENDSARS: It’s Your Right To Protest, Buhari Tells Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Of Nation: Things Will Soon Turnaround For Better, Kumuyi Tells Youths by Winnerforever: 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ladies and Gentlemen what PLANET is this Kumuyi living ON. These MOG are also the problem, they give false promises and fake prophecies while the land is enveloped in mayhem. Keeping quoting bible while people are dying. SMH.

He said that "that the government is not ignorant of what is going on and also government is not ignorant of the cries of the people and the pain of the people"

As Nigerians continue to grapple with socio-economic challenges, the Founder and General Superintendent, GS, of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry, DLCM, Pastor William Kumuyi, Friday, told youths across the country that soon things would turnaround for better.

Kumuyi gave the assurance during kick-off of a two-day Achievers’ Summit organised by the Deeper Life Bible Church, for youths in secondary schools across the country as he spoke to them via zoom, and other social media platforms. He pointed that the promises of God about state of the nation show that there is hope no matter the challenges currently facing the nation

He said: “I believe once there is life there is hope, not only that once there is faith we believe God that whatever is down God in His power by His grace, and left for everyone, He loves us because He created us. “He is going to change and He will raise up people that would bring a good, a dynamic change that would fulfill the desires of everyone. We know that things are going to turnaround for the better.”

Meanwhile, the clergyman asserted that the government is not ignorant about the situation Nigerians are passing through
. He also expressed optimism that when key individuals come together to strategize there will be security and peace for the people to go about their lawful duties. “I believe that the government is not ignorant of what is going on and also government is not ignorant of the cries of the people and the pain of the people. “We are praying along with the government that as the key individuals meet together and they strategize together as to how to bring security and peace so that everybody can have the free mind to do all he needs to do to give us progress in the land, and I believe the Lord will support all the efforts and God will give us the victory.”

Also speaking on what they benefited from the programme, students in senior secondary school of the Deeper Life High School, Abuja Campus, which is also venue of the two-day Summit, the Head Boy, DLHS, Abuja Campus, Okunomo Samuel, said, “I learnt that as a student I should depend on God for success because He is the giver of success, and a success without God is not a true success according to Johua 1: 8, and also our GS said achievers have personal partnership with God, and it is important to have that personal partnership with God. “The Man of God himself inspires me based on his story as a young person who was not doing well academically until he found that partnership with God, dedicated himself to God and gave himself to his studies, and from there he started achieving what God wanted him to achieve.

“My inspiration actually is if I want to achieve what I want to achieve I have to fully dedicate myself to God and my studies. Also Head Girl, DLHS, Abuja Campus, Enyi Grace Samuel, said, “My new orientation is that in Luke 1:45 talked about ‘she’ which some time they said it is for the he-people but this time around I found out that what a ‘he’ can do I can do also because my mother was saying I cannot do computer engineering it is for boys but now I can understand that I can go for it. I can also reach a higher peak and to get As in all my subjects, and I cannot forget this day and summit because God has done something new in my life.”

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/state-of-nation-things-will-soon-turnaround-for-better-kumuyi-tells-youths/
Re: State Of Nation: Things Will Soon Turnaround For Better, Kumuyi Tells Youths by Anigreat: 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
shocked

When exactly?

Maybe when Buhari finish killing everybody
Re: State Of Nation: Things Will Soon Turnaround For Better, Kumuyi Tells Youths by Mixedfruit: 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
6 killed in Ekiti on April 20th.

40 kidnapped at Greenfield University, Kaduna on April 21st.

18 kidnapped in Oyo on April 22nd.

45 killed in Zamfara on April 22nd.

83 killed in Zamfara on April 23rd.

3 killed from Greenfield University, Kaduna on April 24th.

20 women attending naming ceremony in gaidam, Katsina kidnapped 23th

All in a week!

2 Likes

Re: State Of Nation: Things Will Soon Turnaround For Better, Kumuyi Tells Youths by Kdon2: 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
Winnerforever:
Ladies and Gentlemen what PLANET is this Kumuyi living ON. These MOG are also the problem, they give false promises and fake prophecies while the land is enveloped in mayhem. Keeping quoting bible while people are dying. SMH.

He said that "that the government is not ignorant of what is going on and also government is not ignorant of the cries of the people and the pain of the people"

Men of God indeed. Cowards

3 Likes

Re: State Of Nation: Things Will Soon Turnaround For Better, Kumuyi Tells Youths by Goldbw122(m): 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
The man of our generation

1 Like

Re: State Of Nation: Things Will Soon Turnaround For Better, Kumuyi Tells Youths by Dyke15(m): 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
I hear
Instead of u to speak truth to power, u re here saving face
Na d message I attacked tho ND not the messanger coz no matter what, he's still a man of God
Re: State Of Nation: Things Will Soon Turnaround For Better, Kumuyi Tells Youths by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
So that
Re: State Of Nation: Things Will Soon Turnaround For Better, Kumuyi Tells Youths by slimfit1(m): 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
I'll take Pantami's words first.
Re: State Of Nation: Things Will Soon Turnaround For Better, Kumuyi Tells Youths by Ammishaddai: 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
It is hard to see light after walking for a long time in a dark tunnel.
Re: State Of Nation: Things Will Soon Turnaround For Better, Kumuyi Tells Youths by helinues: 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
We truly hope so cos things are getting out of hand lately in the country
Re: State Of Nation: Things Will Soon Turnaround For Better, Kumuyi Tells Youths by Winnerforever: 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mixedfruit:
6 killed in Ekiti on April 20th.

40 kidnapped at Greenfield University, Kaduna on April 21st.

18 kidnapped in Oyo on April 22nd.

45 killed in Zamfara on April 22nd.

83 killed in Zamfara on April 23rd.

3 killed from Greenfield University, Kaduna on April 24th.

20 women attending naming ceremony in gaidam, Katsina kidnapped 23th

All in a week!

Don't mind them.
Re: State Of Nation: Things Will Soon Turnaround For Better, Kumuyi Tells Youths by Winnerforever: 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ammishaddai:
It is hard to see light after walking for a long time in a dark tunnel.

There is light and there is a greater tomorrow, but it will come at a cost.
Re: State Of Nation: Things Will Soon Turnaround For Better, Kumuyi Tells Youths by TripleDdotcom: 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
Winnerforever:

True! But at what cost sir? I would love to learn from you.

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.
Re: State Of Nation: Things Will Soon Turnaround For Better, Kumuyi Tells Youths by Ammishaddai: 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
Winnerforever:

At want cost? Is it more bloodshed? For how long shall we continue hearing "there is hope "? Sometimes I feel that God as totally abandoned Nigeria
Re: State Of Nation: Things Will Soon Turnaround For Better, Kumuyi Tells Youths by Promoter2: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
Enough of the seeing and hoping. It's time for action! We must PHYSICALLY Act to put our nation back in order
Re: State Of Nation: Things Will Soon Turnaround For Better, Kumuyi Tells Youths by Racoon(m): 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
In so much that I held Pastor Kumuyi in high esteem as a spiritual father, I strongly disagree with this his postulation.When will things get better sir? In a Nigeria reputable leaders are not telling government the truth they dont want to hear?

Remember Mordecai message to Queen Esther back then many years ago for those within the corridor of power to act responsibly.I once saw you with a retinue of security details many years ago when I came for one of your church program in Lagos and I wonder how you lots feel with the poor hapless men that many of you admonish us to trust God for our protection.

You were opportune to be in Abuja with the present president. All I heard after your press address is that people should not fight government. I just wonder if it does not include oppressive and satanic governments as Nigeria is seeing today? Remember that even ".........the kingdom of heaven suffers violence and only the violent takes it by force...."

1 Like

Re: State Of Nation: Things Will Soon Turnaround For Better, Kumuyi Tells Youths by chatinent: 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
Things cannot get better.

Man's government has failed.

All we need is God's kingdom.

1 Like

Re: State Of Nation: Things Will Soon Turnaround For Better, Kumuyi Tells Youths by Winnerforever: 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
chatinent:
Things cannot get better.

Man's government has failed.

All we need is God's kingdom.

let's hope so
Re: State Of Nation: Things Will Soon Turnaround For Better, Kumuyi Tells Youths by Winnerforever: 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
Racoon:
In so much that I held Pastor Kumuyi in high esteem as a spiritual father, I strongly disagree with this his postulation.When will things get better sir? In a Nigeria reputable leaders are not telling government the truth they dont want to hear?

Remember Mordecai message to Queen Esther back then many years ago for those within the corridor of power to act responsibly.I once saw you with a retinue of security details many years ago when I came for one of your church program in Lagos and I wonder how you lots feel with the poor hapless men that many of you admonish us to trust God for our protection.

You were opportune to be in Abuja with the present president. All I heard after your press address is that people should not fight government. I just wonder if it does not include oppressive and satanic governments as Nigeria is seeing today? Remember that even ".........the kingdom of heaven suffers violence and only the violent takes it by force...."

Eloquently spoken.
Ammishaddai:
At want cost? Is it more bloodshed? For how long shall we continue hearing "there is hope "? Sometimes I feel that God as totally abandoned Nigeria

sacrifice

1 Like

Re: State Of Nation: Things Will Soon Turnaround For Better, Kumuyi Tells Youths by iamDrRhymes(m): 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Pastor Kumuyi is a true man of God. I share his view as well.

1 Like

Re: State Of Nation: Things Will Soon Turnaround For Better, Kumuyi Tells Youths by Winnerforever: 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
iamDrRhymes:
Pastor Kumuyi is a true man of God. I share his view as well.

grin grin
Re: State Of Nation: Things Will Soon Turnaround For Better, Kumuyi Tells Youths by Winnerforever: 10:32am On Apr 25, 2021
Goldbw122:
The man of our generation

Generation of cowards

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Nbc Suspends Channels Tv For Speaking With Ipob, Slams N5m Fine / Armed Men Who Attacked Governor Ortom Have Been Arrested – IGP / Amaechi Romances Atiku With INTELS/NPA Deal Over His Vice Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.