Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,948 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo (34607 Views)

Is Nsukka The Largest Clan In Igboland? / Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs / Jagbe Clan In Etsako West Local Govt Area Of Edo State The Nature Of Bad Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by Sijo01(f): 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
These entities were invited severally to Government House for peace meeting. The governor even visited the community, yet they refused to let peace reign.

Nice move by the governor since the old man and his cohorts chose to be thugs

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by gasparpisciotta: 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:
2Chronicles Chapter 14 vs 45-46;

"45. Show no mercy to thy political enemies, for if he has a chance, he will slit your throat and condemn you outrightly.

46. Destroy your political enemies completely so you can enjoy peace which I have given you...."

Which Bible be this bro?

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by Yves4real(f): 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
I started following this case recently on ITV.
The clash between the two clans led to the death of some people and the traditional rulers & some people were arrested. They were later released on bail and asked to live in peace only for the clash to resurface. The bail was revoked.
All efforts by Philip Shuaibu to bring the warring parties to end their rift didn't yield a meaningful result. Clem Agba didn't even honour the deputy governor's invitation according to what was reported in the news yesterday.
I don't know the motive of the op for putting this here without telling the public the genesis of the problem.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by AmazingELixir: 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
chatinent:
All we have in Nigeria are power-hungry wolves.

They will do anything to achieve what they want.

Are you sure you read the thread before coming up with this post of yours...

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by starstaz(m): 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
WHAT is this mr governor. so paedestrian.
Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by Idris29(m): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
Your mumu Dey smell ! 2 chronicles 14 stopped at 15. May God have mercy on u.
Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by PHijo(m): 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nigeria is still a colony, the colonial authorities are now black. That's the big difference.
Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by Freelancer2020(m): 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
ugochukwufrenzy:
you go just de quote scripture wey no de Bible,,how e de be you?

just imagine
Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by Okortor: 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
U de mind am? Na pple wey de like without confirming I blame.
ugochukwufrenzy:
you go just de quote scripture wey no de Bible,,how e de be you?
Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by passover221(m): 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
hehehehehehehe.
obaseki. Present Oba, please watch ur back oo
Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by bluebay(m): 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
Bedrooomsecret:
No! This is unacceptable
You sha will last last accept it o . Do you know how many this is unacceptable we’ve been hearing since 2015?
Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by 4tomandchi: 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
Cmanforall:
Just like that?

Mr. P
Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by Jeux: 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mind you, there’s no govt in edo state presently , no commissioners, just the governor running a one man show and destroying people’s properties. There’s always holdup at ramat park till 9 to 10 pm, no single flyover in edo despite the increasing holdup, no teachers in secondary schools
tonididdy:
Na so.
In Edo, no being is above the government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by AreaFada2: 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
So Oshiomhole was just creating clan and king anyhow as a favour to a loyalist's father before leaving govt house? Na wa o. shocked
Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by Indispensable85(m): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
Obaseki has chosen his second term to fight everyone. I'm wondering how this will solve the problem on ground. Clearly, obaseki seems to be repeating every mistake made by oshiomhole. His popularity has nose dived seriously in the state since his re-election. People still remember oshiomhole today because of his infrastructural development across the Edo state even though he did some wrong stuff towards the end of his second term. Majority of what you see as development today in Edo State are the legacies of oshiomhole.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by Jeux: 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
Tell the gov to constitute his govt already , since election there’s no commissioner in edo, obaseki has been running a one man govt, no teachers in our schools, edo is currently been grounded and nobody is saying anything about it
Sijo01:
These entities were invited severally to Government House for peace meeting. The governor even visited the community, yet they refused to let peace reign.

Nice move by the governor since the old man and his cohorts chose to be thugs

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by Indispensable85(m): 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
Jeux:
Mind you, there’s no govt in edo state presently , no commissioners, just the governor running a one man show and destroying people’s properties. There’s always holdup at ramat park till 9 to 10 pm, no single flyover in edo despite the increasing holdup, no teachers in secondary schools

If 6 o clock meet you on the other side of Ramat or upper mission extension na wahala ooo. Our governor is just fighting everyone without doing anything. Edo is on stand still.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by Pyhonist: 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:

"45. Show no mercy to thy political enemies, for if he has a chance, he will slit your throat and condemn you outrightly.

46. Destroy your political enemies completely so you can enjoy peace which I have given you...."

Mr man 2 chronicles chapter 14 stopped at verse 15. Even some fools liked your comments.

Dumb Africans.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by Jeux: 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
I wonder why nobody is talking about the mans incompetence here online, nothing tangible he has embarked on has seen the light of the day. Just needless fight and destruction everyday
Indispensable85:

If 6 o clock meet you on the other side of Ramat or upper mission extension na wahala ooo. Our governor is just fighting everyone without doing anything. Edo is on stand still.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by Indispensable85(m): 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
Jeux:
I wonder why nobody is talking about the mans incompetence here online, nothing tangible he has embarked on has seen the light of the day. Just needless fight and destruction everyday

My brother everybody don tire for obaseki. He has just been fighting here and there.Edo has gone back a thousand steps. No street lights, everywhere is dark including the centre of Benin,the king's square known as ring road.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by Saao(m): 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:

pure lies, those quotations not from the scriptures
Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by cappucino925(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
Elidrisy20:
go find job
You know how Nigeria is with jobs. There are no jobs around me except menial jobs and I wasn't taken for yesterday job .... I have thought about that previously if you can help me please do so... I'm begging you
Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by emerged01(m): 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Why are you misleading people? There are no such scriptures in the Bible.
This is how they brainwash people who don’t read bible.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by DimIsaac10(m): 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
Is clan head a royal title in Nigeria ni?
Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by Bar1941(m): 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
This ugly eediot called Obaseki will be worst than the short devil named Oshiomole in term of power intoxication and godfatherism.

Why attempting to extinguish a fire by putting more fuel? Moves like this will only result into more crisis.
Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by tonididdy(m): 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
Jeux:
you nor know govt office?
Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by Yahzeelv(m): 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:

[b]

Don't be a daft! Don't bring curse over yourself and your household.
2Chronicles ended with chapter 13.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by mywells: 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
every state has their own issues
Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by jrusky(m): 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:

2Chronicle 14 vs 45-46

Where is this in 2Chronicle bro because I have checked but 2Chronicle 14 do not have up to 45 verses bro.
Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by zoedew: 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
Aflix:
This surely has something to do with the strife with Oshiomole. Clem Agba was a commissioner under Oshiomole and I'm sure he is still loyal to him.

Obaseki should stop all these political fights and focus on governance.
To take out distractions is part of governance!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria / Why Ambode should be the Next Lagos State Governor / Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.