Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,695,482 members, 6,353,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 June 2021 at 04:22 AM

Want To Start POS Business And Need POS Message Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Want To Start POS Business And Need POS Message Me (454 Views)

If You Need Pos For Your Business / Atm Pos Business / Did U Just Get A Job And Need To Relocate? Check Out This Affordable Apartments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Start POS Business And Need POS Message Me by Colmas(m): 4:11pm On Apr 24
I Want to use this platform to bring to you POS platform. were you work less and get paid with commissions too. Register to be a connecpoint agent and begin to do more transactions such as bank account opening, pay bills ,tradermoni cashout, pos cashout . POS will be given to agent immediately upon request after registration
Note: For more information on connectpoint chat me privately on WhatsApp 08189502506 or
come to our office Address: 10 Grace Evangel close, okota, LAGOS.
Our Bank transfer charges is NN35 and No stamp duty with perfect network
Re: Want To Start POS Business And Need POS Message Me by RobbStark(m): 4:14pm On Apr 24
Colmas:
I Want to use this platform to bring to you POS platform. were you work less and get paid with commissions too. Register to be a connecpoint agent and begin to do more transactions such as bank account opening, pay bills ,tradermoni cashout, pos cashout . POS will be given to agent immediately upon request after registration
Note: For more information on connectpoint chat me privately on WhatsApp 08189502506 or
come to our office Address: 10 Grace Evangel close, okota, LAGOS.
Our Bank transfer charges is NN35 and No stamp duty with perfect network

Can one get it here in Port Harcourt?
Re: Want To Start POS Business And Need POS Message Me by Josefvision(m): 5:54pm On Apr 24
Can some one get it here in Kaduna South
Re: Want To Start POS Business And Need POS Message Me by Villagemeat: 6:53pm On Apr 24
Worst POS company. Connectpoint charges a lot
Re: Want To Start POS Business And Need POS Message Me by Adukey(f): 8:47pm On Apr 24
Villagemeat:
Worst POS company. Connectpoint charges a lot

Seriously? Please, which is the best?
Re: Want To Start POS Business And Need POS Message Me by Malawii: 9:09pm On Apr 24
Try the below:

Monipoint
Flutterwave
Kudi
NowNow
Firstmoni
Mikro
Parkway
Paga
Re: Want To Start POS Business And Need POS Message Me by Colmas(m): 10:01am On Apr 26
You can get it anywhere within the country
Connectpoint has one of the best charges, good service and quick complain resolution.

(1) (Reply)

Personal Assistant Needed For An Investment Outfit / Administrative Officers / Sales Marketers Wanted At V/island Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.