Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Learn How To Advertise On Facebook- FREE !!!!! - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Learn How To Advertise On Facebook- FREE !!!!! (459 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Advertise On Facebook- FREE !!!!! by icare44iiiiii: 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
- Having an interest in learning how to Advertise your business{product or services on Facebook?

Why participate in the FREE Facebook Starters Introductory Class

All you have to do is to send "I AM INTERESTED IN FB 2021" to {07055366664} via Whatsapp.

A peep through into what you will be learning during this training:
- Why your business presence should be on Facebook
- How to Setup a CATCHY Facebook Page for your business
- How to get interested prospects LIKE and FOLLOW your Facebook Business Page
- Do's and Dot's of Facebook Sponsored Ads
- 4 Questions you should answer that will assist you in ACHIEVING and SURPASSING your expectations for your advert
- How to Run a Facebook Sponsored Advert that converts.
-5 Important areas to focus on should you want your prospects to disturb you with "I AM INTERESTED" in whatever you are selling.
And lots more...

Participating in this type of training might cost nothing less than 3k or more, but He is willing to share this information with you for FREE.
I am sure you wouldn't want to miss it...

All you have to do is to send "I AM INTERESTED IN FB 2021" to {07055366664} via Whatsapp.

Training Starts 30th of April...
Venue: {07055366664} Whatsapp
Re: Learn How To Advertise On Facebook- FREE !!!!! by icare44iiiiii: 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
- Having an interest in learning how to Advertise your business{product or services} on Facebook?

Why not participate in this FREE Facebook Starters Introductory Class

- 4 Questions you should answer that will assist you in ACHIEVING and SURPASSING your expectations for your advert
-5 Important areas to focus on should you want your prospects to disturb you with "I AM INTERESTED" in whatever you are selling.
And lots more...

Participating in this type of training might cost nothing less than 3k or more, but He is willing to share this information with you for FREE.

Re: Learn How To Advertise On Facebook- FREE !!!!! by icare44iiiiii: 7:13am On May 13, 2021
Good morning

- Having an interest in learning how to Advertise your business{product or services on Facebook?

And lots more...

Re: Learn How To Advertise On Facebook- FREE !!!!! by icare44iiiiii: 7:13am On May 13, 2021

And lots more...

Training Month ( May)...
Re: Learn How To Advertise On Facebook- FREE !!!!! by ugopiwa(m): 8:39pm On May 13, 2021
Follow the link below to apply and, get a card that enables you pay for facebook ads in Nigeria.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16iHb9gc-qzQQwV0shg_qNbrfE69mD-UnRsaguJVATIg/edit?usp=drivesdk
Re: Learn How To Advertise On Facebook- FREE !!!!! by ugopiwa(m): 8:43pm On May 13, 2021
Follow the link below to get a personalised card to pay for your facebook promotions.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16iHb9gc-qzQQwV0shg_qNbrfE69mD-UnRsaguJVATIg/edit?usp=drivesdk

icare44iiiiii:

And lots more...

Re: Learn How To Advertise On Facebook- FREE !!!!! by icare44iiiiii: 10:43am On Jul 19, 2021
Get trained
Re: Learn How To Advertise On Facebook- FREE !!!!! by icare44iiiiii: 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
Learn new skill and start earning some cool cash
Re: Learn How To Advertise On Facebook- FREE !!!!! by icare44iiiiii: 11:22am On May 11, 2022
We will begin the session today

Dont miss it
Re: Learn How To Advertise On Facebook- FREE !!!!! by icare44iiiiii: 12:22pm On May 11, 2022
If you want us to begin the free session,kindly reply below

I just need 10 people to shkw interest then we will kick off immediately

We await your responses...

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Details In Starting Up Your Own Profitable Business. / Training Session For Pipelines And Riser Systems Design / King Of Cms...learn To Earn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.