Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:13 PM

Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) (40143 Views)

Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? / Pastor Odumeje Vows To Come After Ada Jesus People When She Is Through With Her / Cheryl Zondi In Sex Tape Scandal After Accusing Pastor Timothy Omotoso Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by Awaja(m): 6:24am On Apr 25, 2021
See balls ,so u are telling us openly that u killed ada Jesus,chai odumeje,aga edunegi soon ,ka ijebe zie
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by Bacteriologist(m): 8:36am On Apr 25, 2021
NotNairalandi:
but he said you should come on Facebook and say it so he can see your face not faceless nairaland or are you already afraid?grin grin grin

So your miracle working pastor and all knowing god cannot identify the person behind the keyboard?

He needs a picture and address first? Hmm...
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by MrJames007: 8:38am On Apr 25, 2021
edoairways:

Vent your venom on Facebook not faceless forum
Who come be dis one na. undecided

Drop your facebook ID, post how you care about that idìot and I'll come there and post my statement. Rubbish.
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by Bacteriologist(m): 8:39am On Apr 25, 2021
Mummiesboy:
I swear I can give out my real name, residents and phone number if he is real servant of God

If he is indeed real and his God is real. He shouldn't need that information to attack anybody. His god who sees and knows all should be able to readily identify anybody without a clue of names, pictures or addresses.

Odumeje likely employs higher killers or people who poisons his supposed enemies.

Unfortunately religious bigots do not think.
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by detectivejones: 8:40am On Apr 25, 2021
This one is now feeling like a demi god i don't blame him, I blame all the stupid people who pulled him up to that level
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by Bacteriologist(m): 8:40am On Apr 25, 2021
edoairways:

Vent your venom on Facebook not faceless forum

If he is indeed real and his God is real. Your miracle working pastor shouldn't need that information to attack anybody. His god who sees and knows all should be able to readily identify anybody without any clue of names, pictures or addresses.

Odumej likely employs higher killers or people who poisons his supposed enemies.

Unfortunately religious bigots like you do not think.

1 Like

Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by Bacteriologist(m): 8:42am On Apr 25, 2021
RPG2020:

Show your face if you get mind not in one room face me i face you

Your miracle working pastor and all knowing god shouldn't need that information to attack anybody. His god who sees and knows all should be able to readily identify anybody without any clue of names, pictures or addresses.

Odumej likely employs higher killers or people who poisons his supposed enemies. Nothing spiritual about that low life. It explains why he needs hints.

Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by RPG2020(m): 9:08am On Apr 25, 2021
Bacteriologist:

Your miracle working pastor and all knowing god shouldn't need that information to attack anybody. His god who sees and knows all should be able to readily identify anybody without any clue of names, pictures or addresses.

Odumej likely employs higher killers or people who poisons his supposed enemies. Nothing spiritual about that low life. It explains why he needs hints.

Show your face
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 25, 2021
kelvine:
Lord bless me so unimportant gists won't interest me.
God will bless us! Because if say money dey, you for never know nairaland talk more of listening to Gossip.
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by Kaycee9242(m): 10:58am On Apr 25, 2021
lusim:

What's the meaning of this word: FA GA EKWULILI, FA GA SILILI, MA IFE OSULU FA KWUBE, ANYI BU ODOGWU

Just care to know

It means "people must talk, people must gossip but whatever they say we are triumphant"

1 Like

Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by Bacteriologist(m): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2021
RPG2020:

Show your face

Ask your god to show you. Oh I forgot..he doesn't exist.
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by edoairways: 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
Bacteriologist:

If he is indeed real and his God is real. Your miracle working pastor shouldn't need that information to attack anybody. His god who sees and knows all should be able to readily identify anybody without any clue of names, pictures or addresses.

Odumej likely employs higher killers or people who poisons his supposed enemies.

Unfortunately religious bigots like you do not think.
Am not arguing with you but please vent the venom on Facebook not faceless forum like Nairaland or u dey fear?
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by edoairways: 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
MrJames007:
Who come be dis one na. undecided

Drop your facebook ID, post how you care about that idìot and I'll come there and post my statement. Rubbish.
Vent your venom on Facebook, infact make a video on Facebook or YouTube then let it trend. Not on a faceless forum like Nairaland
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by MrJames007: 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
edoairways:

Vent your venom on Facebook, infact make a video on Facebook or YouTube then let it trend. Not on a faceless forum like Nairaland
Go and worship your stupid pastor and stop quoting me. Dem send you angry
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by edoairways: 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
MrJames007:
Go and worship your stupid pastor and stop quoting me. Dem send you angry
Vent your venom on Facebook fear fear person. Go cough for Deer instead of to dey brag.
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by MrJames007: 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
edoairways:

Vent your venom on Facebook fear fear person. Go cough for Deer instead of to dey brag.
Do you still need the sniper? I thought you said you were living this world. Please go kill yourself. Coward. My last response to you.
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by edoairways: 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
MrJames007:
Do you still need the sniper? I thought you said you were living this world. Please go kill yourself. Coward. My last response to you.
You have to face that prophet since you were ranting on this faceless forum. Am expecting your broadcast on Facebook
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by Princetoddie: 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
dam4sam:

He is Right!
Miracles still happen, but Miracles are not "Performed", as this fake Pastors are claiming.

Your Sleep, which is like "death", and waking up after, is a Miracle!. Your going out daily andstill coming back home alive, is a Miracle afteral, Thousands do the same thing and dont make it back.
That is a Miracle that happens daily.

But today, No one, not all these fake Pastors can perform a Miracle, with emphasis on the word "perform".

If they could Perform Miracle, why were they using "Nose Mask" and Social distancing, during the Corona Virus Pandemic?
Why did they not go to an Isolation center and use "Miracle" to cure Covid-19?
Even the few ones among them who wanted to 'take glory' and went to lay hands on Covid-19 Patients, GOT INFECTED AND DIED. undecided grin grin

That alone should make us reason.
Did you see Oyedepo or Adeboye or Sulaiman or fine-boy Oyahkilome or any of these Pastors that claim to perform Miracle, go near a Covid-19 Hospital grin grin

Now that Covid is almost over, since we appear to have developed natural anti-bodies (Horde body resistance) against it, the Pastors have come back with their usual BullShit.
Okay
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by Princetoddie: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
dam4sam:

He is Right!
Miracles still happen, but Miracles are not "Performed", as this fake Pastors are claiming.

Your Sleep, which is like "death", and waking up after, is a Miracle!. Your going out daily andstill coming back home alive, is a Miracle afteral, Thousands do the same thing and dont make it back.
That is a Miracle that happens daily.

But today, No one, not all these fake Pastors can perform a Miracle, with emphasis on the word "perform".

If they could Perform Miracle, why were they using "Nose Mask" and Social distancing, during the Corona Virus Pandemic?
Why did they not go to an Isolation center and use "Miracle" to cure Covid-19?
Even the few ones among them who wanted to 'take glory' and went to lay hands on Covid-19 Patients, GOT INFECTED AND DIED. undecided grin grin

That alone should make us reason.
Did you see Oyedepo or Adeboye or Sulaiman or fine-boy Oyahkilome or any of these Pastors that claim to perform Miracle, go near a Covid-19 Hospital grin grin

Now that Covid is almost over, since we appear to have developed natural anti-bodies (Horde body resistance) against it, the Pastors have come back with their usual BullShit.
Well said from your statement it means miracle still happens even in the churches today one can be sick on getting to church he get healed. It's also a miracle. Hence it still exists in our contemporary world
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by IkengaRussell(m): 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
lusim:

What's the meaning of this word: FA GA EKWULILI, FA GA SILILI, MA IFE OSULU FA KWUBE, ANYI BU ODOGWU

Just care to know

They must talk,they must say,but no matter what they say,we are the boss..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paying For Prayer: I Went Into Debt, Trying To Secure A Miracle / Calendar Souvenir Made For Apostle Suleman When He Got Married In 2004 / Sika Bofo Opens Money Ritual Church In Ghana, Jesus Favour Chapel International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.