Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,243 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) (29686 Views)

Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) / Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) / Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by Priscy01(f): 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
Chairman of Heirs Holdings Tony Elumelu on Saturday said his mother was the first entrepreneur he ever knew, stating that she managed several small businesses while he and his siblings were children, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Elumelu, who is passionate about entrepreneurship in Africa, runs an annual entrepreneurship programme through his foundation the Tony Elumelu Foundation where successful candidates are given $5,000 seed capital each to support their businesses.

Celebrating his mother, Elumelu who also chairs the board of UBA Group and Transcorp wrote in a post to Instagram that his mother taught him and his siblings life-long lessons.

“This is 93! Happy birthday to the first entrepreneur I ever knew, the super matriarch of our family, the most doting grandmother, and the foundation of everything my siblings and I have done. I celebrate you not only today, but now and always, Mama,” he wrote.

“I look back in awe at the days when you singlehandedly ran several small businesses all at the same time, while raising us lovingly and giving my brothers, sisters, and I the most beautiful childhood memories. Thank you for teaching us hard work, enterprise, and resilience, but most of all, kindness, respect for others, and empathy.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CODOPz9HrpJ/?igshid=s4nl641przfp

Elumelu also prayed that his mother would be alive to see more years.

“We thank God for the gift of your new age. We pray that our good Lord continues to keep you in great spirits and health, guide you, and bless you, Mama. We love you Mama Elumelu aka SNE!” he added.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by F3dan: 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
OK. Happy birthday to her.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by SmartProf(m): 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
Great mother...not like those who did birth corrupt thieves and terrorists as leaders.

8 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by Imsoblessed: 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
Happy birthday mama. May rest of your life be the best of your life

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by Kaymaxi2222(m): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
Wow......it's like wealth and good health work hand in hand. God bless me so my mama can live very long kiss

27 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2021

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by HeadNigga: 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
Tony...scandal free guy. I celebrate you, everyday should be your birthday.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by Chijeep(m): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
Behind a successful man there's a woman...
NOT MANDATORY THAT THE WOMAN MUST BE HIS WIFE, IT MAY ALSO BE THE MOTHER.

SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE VIRTUOUS WOMEN WHO'S TRYING THEIR BEST TO MAKE THEIR CHILDREN A BETTER PERSON IN LIFE.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by 1beat(m): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
that is power of money and grace

congratulations

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by rocknation62(m): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
Tony Elumelu,wa ba mi jo si’lu grin

Happy birthday mama,93 looks good on you.
May the WINDS be under your WINGS.

Aka Mama SNE grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by YoungLionken(m): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
Great news!

The Igbo Elites don't talk about secession that much...

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by kunki90(m): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
Money looks good on her skin
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by CryptoTeacher(m): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
93 looks good on her. Happy birthday grandma.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by mekuso89(m): 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
Money and happiness is good
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by Xscape1993(m): 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
Happy Blessed Birthday mama. More glorious years ahead!
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by rocknation62(m): 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
SmartProf:
Great mother...not like those who did birth corrupt thieves and terrorists as leaders.

Tinubu & Co. grin

5 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by DamnnNiggarr: 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by BlessedNuel: 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
Wow.... She looks pretty good

Money na better blood tonic
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by JBsconcept(m): 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mum is everything
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by revived: 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
E go be
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by seyicodes(m): 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
i need a job abeg..

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by damiloladuke: 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
great

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by abdulskulboy(m): 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
Tony Elumelu. One of the best head Africa ever produced.
May Mama live long and thank God the trees she planted has yield positively during her lifetime. May our Mama also be proud of us one day, May Africa celebrate us.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by tillaman(m): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
sad
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by Mozegee: 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
93 and she still look like 63. Money is good and don't come and preach to me here that money is the root of all evil.it is only poor in spirit that always preach that.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by sheDD(m): 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
Happy birthday to her!!!

Truly some pple are just pure magic!
How this Elumelu got himself to this enviable height is what I don't understand...

sad sad
Life dey lopsided
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by Cholls(m): 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
My brothers do you know that bank also is a ponzi scheme that is legal
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by McStoic(m): 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nice one. I like men who dote over and take care of their mum cos I am one. Though mine is late.

Shame on those who say only women care for their aged parents. That statement dey pain me eh. I am like do they mean that men don't take care of their parents too. God bless Tony Elumelu as we keep rewriting the narrative. Sweet mother God bless your age ma.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by Cholls(m): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mozegee:
93 and she still look like 63. Money is good and don't come and preach to me here that money is the root of all evil.it is only poor in spirit that always preach that.
my brother I life that me and you are in that we sleep and wake up in where there is day and night I say to you my brother Money is the Root of all Evil�

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) / Man Gets "Dear Esteemed Customer" Message From A Casket Company / Unemployed Nigerians Find Solace In Sports Betting, Make It Full-time Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.