Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Help: Which Of This Digital Skill Should I Learn To Earn 6 Figures - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Help: Which Of This Digital Skill Should I Learn To Earn 6 Figures (727 Views)

What IT Tech Skill Should My 10-year-old Kid Learn? / [help] Which Is Most Best Plagiarism Tool??? / Learn To Build Android Mobile Apps Without Coding And Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Which Of This Digital Skill Should I Learn To Earn 6 Figures by NwaforIgbo: 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
Good Evening Everyone,

I live in Port Harcourt currently, and I am an aspiring to apply for admission at Yabatech in Lagos.

Long story shourt. I have applied for a digital training program at Port Harcourt at Tech Creek (Rivers State ICT Department). I selected Graphics and UI/UX Design when registering for the program. I am actually a graphic designer, but I want to upscale my skill with this training so that I'll learn the fundamentals of graphics and also learn UI/UX design.

Now cruz of the matter now is, I am now having doubt about graphics design putting food on the table expecially now that the field is saturated with "2k" designers designing "3D logos" and flyers.

So I was thinking if you guys could help me out from this confusion with some piece of advice based on experience or maybe a friend's experience.

Luckily I can swith to learn any of the following, Cybersecurity, Web Design (HTML, CSS, SJ and PHP) and Animation (though I don't just like animation).

I need a tech skill that would help me stay afloat during my school time in Yabatech Lagos. I need to learn something that is relevant and brings earning in the Lagos market.

So guys I really need this help cuz I would need to decide on Monday which is when the training starts.

Thanks.

Sorry for stressing you with this lengthy read.

UjSizzle, mkmyers45 Thanks for this platform
Re: Help: Which Of This Digital Skill Should I Learn To Earn 6 Figures by Skillsnigeria: 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
hmmm,I don't even know the one to recommend for you,just learn the one you brain can carry
Re: Help: Which Of This Digital Skill Should I Learn To Earn 6 Figures by Agbaboyeksu: 2:56am On May 09, 2021
NwaforIgbo:
Good Evening Everyone,

I live in Port Harcourt currently, and I am an aspiring to apply for admission at Yabatech in Lagos.

Long story shourt. I have applied for a digital training program at Port Harcourt at Tech Creek (Rivers State ICT Department). I selected Graphics and UI/UX Design when registering for the program. I am actually a graphic designer, but I want to upscale my skill with this training so that I'll learn the fundamentals of graphics and also learn UI/UX design.

Now cruz of the matter now is, I am now having doubt about graphics design putting food on the table expecially now that the field is saturated with "2k" designers designing "3D logos" and flyers.

So I was thinking if you guys could help me out from this confusion with some piece of advice based on experience or maybe a friend's experience.

Luckily I can swith to learn any of the following, Cybersecurity, Web Design (HTML, CSS, SJ and PHP) and Animation (though I don't just like animation).

I need a tech skill that would help me stay afloat during my school time in Yabatech Lagos. I need to learn something that is relevant and brings earning in the Lagos market.

So guys I really need this help cuz I would need to decide on Monday which is when the training starts.

Thanks.

Sorry for stressing you with this lengthy read.

UjSizzle, mkmyers45 Thanks for this platform

As much as you want to learn a new skill, you can also scale up your design skill and positioning to charge more.

Yes there are 2k logo designers but are you also aware of businesses that pays 50k, 150, 500k even millions regularly to designer?

It all boils down to how you position yourself.

I've been in design for 8years now, if you want me to guide you with that, connect with me on WhatsApp and send in your portfolio or social media account so that I can look at your works

My contact is 07069214817

1 Like

Re: Help: Which Of This Digital Skill Should I Learn To Earn 6 Figures by NwaforIgbo: 12:40pm On May 25, 2021
Agbaboyeksu:

As much as you want to learn a new skill, you can also scale up your design skill and positioning to charge more.

Yes there are 2k logo designers but are you also aware of businesses that pays 50k, 150, 500k even millions regularly to designer?

It all boils down to how you position yourself.

I've been in design for 8years now, if you want me to guide you with that, connect with me on WhatsApp and send in your portfolio or social media account so that I can look at your works

My contact is 07069214817

Thank you sir. I'll do that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Azure Certification Exams Voucher / Vb Programmer To Design Financial Application Wanted / Felix Baumgartner Breaks Youtube Record And Sound Barriers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.