Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant (37349 Views)

She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd / What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now / I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by wiseone28: 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by Tisham20(m): 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ok
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by sojfarm: 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
Generation of single mothers a.k.a baba mamas
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by just2endowed: 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
AfroKnight:
So she wanted to dash you the pregnancy? Is that what you're saying?

Narrow escape. grin

now i understood the op

1 Like

Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by officialmario(m): 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
chatinent:

My fowl for lay cooked egg baa?
bahd man... I cant stop laughing. rosco fada
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by NiRfreak(m): 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
Teel012:

you have alot of issues and need to see a doctor. seriouslya girl asked you out, you denied her, now you're worried she's pregnant. how E take concern U?? infact U need deliverance join doctor's prescription.
Are u sure u are applying ya sense to this story at all? You think it's a joke that gals preplan to push a pregnancy on an unsuspecting guy they like?
I've almost been a victim once...if not how I scatter everything would have been norturing a bastard by now.
U better open ya eyes..gals are smarter than u think

2 Likes

Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by Ezennia101(m): 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
The fear of women is the beginning of wisdom and success.
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by ictjobber: 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
SMH
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by ChiefSosa(m): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
omo naija ema serekere
erekere nin do yun ko yun
o yun koyun nin domokomo
omokomo nin nile lara.
grin

Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by officialmario(m): 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
wahala no dey finish for this country... how market nw bros? How much is pampers?
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by manontree: 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
Seriously I think this made front page suspiciously

A seemingly nonsensical story suddenly appears on FP. How, why? So this Brad Pitt abi Sylvester Stallone wannabe dashing specimen was just on his own when this attention starved chic started toasting him. Our dude out of his superfluous benevolence rejected her as politely as possible. The story didn't end there. Somhow he recognized her in real life full of pregnancy that our dashing Brad Pitt believed was meant to have been used to trap him

Some people really have a big sense of importance of themselves. Wait, scratch that, some actually think we are all dumb and cant see beyond our noses

If this circus is by this rag to draw traffic, it's a poor one

2 Likes

Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by jidxin(m): 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
chatinent:
Hi fam,

A girl who asked me out early this year is pregnant now. She professed her love on Facebook.

She used the right words to win any guy's heart.

I wasn't just ready for commitment, and I responded her poetry with “thank you,” accompanied with an off-point “how was your day” to send the message that I deemed it a compliment.

I knew it was a turn off. But it was as polite as I could go.

Ladies and gentlemen, I saw this lady yesterday with a baby bump! She was pregnant all through!

Why do ladies do this? Why transfer your neglect to sb else? I feel this is an emotional robbery.

What's your say?

Lmfaooo i can realate oooo, i have many of them in my inbox, i don taya oooo, las las i will have to close my facebook, im trying to use them to catch cruise but my church mind is telling me not to
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
chatinent:

You won't understand. Anyways, have a nice 2021.
choi that's an example of
ndi cheerful giver Thank God say
u didn't enter the trap
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by Stomoney(m): 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2021
Thank your star bro. Have once been a victim na God save me. She fortunately lost her pregnancy with smartness and after that I con knack the girl like tomorrow no dey before she go wed another dullard grin. Shai na God really save me dat year
chatinent:
Hi fam,

A girl who asked me out early this year is pregnant now. She professed her love on Facebook.

I wasn't just ready for commitment, and I responded her poetry with “thank you,” accompanied with an off-point “how was your day” to send the message that I deemed it a compliment.

Ladies and gentlemen, I saw this lady yesterday with a baby bump! She was pregnant all through!

Why do ladies do this? Why transfer your neglect to sb else? I feel this is an emotional robbery.

What's your say?
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by ofiko123(m): 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2021
Congratulations to her...
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Did she tell you she doesn't know who's responsible for her pregnancy? Anyways na u sabi
I thank God for the op.
Nigerian girls are useless- ALL OF THEM!
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by Anaerobi(m): 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
So sorry for her.
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by luminouz(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
Robbery on who?

You no want am and she went to someone who did or was she pregnant before? Storyline unclear!

Bashing of women go start now? grin
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
chatinent:
Hi fam,

What's your say?

Imagine...
So she should have continued begging and waiting for you? Lol...

Ain't no body got time for that. Moving on thinz. cool
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by saphiere(f): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
chatinent:
Hi fam,

What's your say?
Did she say you are responsible for the pregnancy? No!
Did she told you she's looking for a boyfriend? No!
So what is your point?

1 Like

Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by Nickymezor(f): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hmmmmm na she sabi...Her plans went south
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by saphiere(f): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
luminouz:
Robbery on who?

You no want am and she went to someone who did or was she pregnant before? Storyline unclear!

Bashing of women go start now? grin
Don't mind them.
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by femi4: 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
AfroKnight:
So she wanted to dash you the pregnancy? Is that what you're saying?

Narrow escape. grin
Change of ownership grin
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by RightToReject(m): 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
A case like this is one of the reasons why I always laugh hard whenever I hear all these naive boys saying "allow a woman to choose you or go for a woman that chooses you." Anyway, as much as there is nothing wrong in a woman initiating interest, never, however, let down your discernment hat. Do not commit to her until you are able to dissect her and are sure that she meets your set standard. Of course, always avoid any lady who tries so hard directly or indirectly to hype/market herself to you or people.

1 Like

Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by Skillsnigeria: 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
hmmm, Nigeria women
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by ayenale1(m): 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
If you jus know what God has done for you...u will shout "God i thank you"one million times...
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by Chibuhealth(f): 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by Mypeople2(m): 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
chatinent:
Hi fam,

What's your say?
You would have been a daddy by now cheesy cheesy grin
Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by berrystunn(m): 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
chatinent:
Hi fam,

What's your say?

You have no serious thing going on in your life.
Poor people have too much time ...
Sleep, fucck , eat and gossip around.

2 Likes

Re: She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant by ceaser: 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
The future is female - so says the witch inside the movie " the babysitter"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies / My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.