Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married (38320 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by wealthtrak: 8:24am On May 04, 2021
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by double0seven(m): 11:12am On May 04, 2021
Anyone old enough knows she's lying, folks who were already teenagers in the 90s would know she's lying......

She become pregnant at at about 17 from Captain who was in his very late 40s then. Captain married her because of the pregnancy.

Trying to tell us she diligently planned for marriage at 18 and she was ready for it is a big lie. Teen pregnancy caused her to have an early marriage. And she wasn't any millionaire kankan, and neither was she ready for marriage. But lucky for her everything worked out nicely because the husband is a good man.

Also many many years ago, Omotola granted an interview in which narrated how life was touch after she lost her father at an early age. There is no need for the lies
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Lordapson23(m): 12:26pm On May 04, 2021
Kirinwa:
Naira has no value now. 1 million naira can barely last you 3 months.

A month bro .. trust me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Customs Impounds E-money’s 10 Luxury Vehicles Over N6m Import Duty / "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force / Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.