Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,207 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Second Lieutenant Among Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Capture Of Ikonson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Second Lieutenant Among Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Capture Of Ikonson (8485 Views)

The Faith Of Ikonson Vs Nnamdi Kanu / How Security Forces Neutralized Ikonson, Other "Unknown Gunmen" / Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Second Lieutenant Among Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Capture Of Ikonson by GodHatesBigots(m): 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
On noticing the presence of the joint operations team, IPOB/ESN terrorists brought heavy volume of fire on the raiding team who swiftly responded and overwhelmed them with superior fire power that neutralised Ikonson and six of his top Commanders. Sadly however, a Second Lieutenant and three IRT operatives paid the supreme price in the fire fight that ensued. The four officers who fought gallantly have already been evacuated to a military facility in Owerri.

Read more at: https://gazette.ng/security-forces-bust-ipob-esn-neutralized-members/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Lieutenant Among Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Capture Of Ikonson by mekaboy(m): 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
He died in active service to a real nation, while the other died in active service for an imaginary nation formed by a fraudster in UK, built by criminals.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Second Lieutenant Among Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Capture Of Ikonson by omowolewa: 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
Okay, may their souls find rest
Re: Second Lieutenant Among Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Capture Of Ikonson by mekaboy(m): 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Lol, he died a useless death.

Nigeria is not a nation , we are not brothers, there is nothing that binds us together .

Nigeria is a British business centre with multiple nationalities who have been coerced to work together against their own will.

You are right. They both died for nothing. But while one died for a fake nation, they other died for an imaginary one. Half bread they say is better than none.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Second Lieutenant Among Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Capture Of Ikonson by GodHatesBigots(m): 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:

You are right. They both died for nothing. But while one died for a fake nation, they other died for an imaginary one. Have bread they say is better than none.

Nigeria is not a nation.

Let me educate your illiteracy. According to the Oxford dictionary , ‘A nation is a large body of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory’.

Based on the above definition, we are not a nation but a fake and failed British business interest of distinct nations.

Again we are not brothers, there is nothing that binds us together.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Second Lieutenant Among Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Capture Of Ikonson by uBuNiT: 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:

You are right. They both died for nothing. But while one died for a fake nation, they other died for an imaginary one. Have bread they say is better than none.

Your English just showed me how educated you are

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Second Lieutenant Among Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Capture Of Ikonson by Mayng01(m): 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nigeria army won’t like this news, cos they have been lying that they were wounded not killed

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Lieutenant Among Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Capture Of Ikonson by mekaboy(m): 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Nigeria is not a nation.

Let me educate your illiteracy. According to the Oxford dictionary , ‘A nation is a large body of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory’.

Based on the above definition, we are not a nation but a fake and failed British business interest of distinct nations.

Again we are not brothers, there is nothing that binds us together.

But you still travel with the fake nations passport, while the Biafran can't travel with his. So your definition ends in your head. Im sure you have your NIN, and you know what it stands for. Does Biafra have NIN? So u can call Nigeria q fake nation and biafra an imaginary one.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Second Lieutenant Among Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Capture Of Ikonson by mekaboy(m): 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
uBuNiT:

Better to speak wrong english and stay alive, than die for a fraudster in UK.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Second Lieutenant Among Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Capture Of Ikonson by Winnerforever: 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:

But you still travel with the fake nations passport, while the Biafran can't travel with his. So your definition ends in your head. Im sure you have your NIN, and you know what it stands for. Does Biafra have NIN? So u can call Nigeria q fake nation and biafra an imaginary one.

Biafra was a nation before the British arrived and setup their business centre called Nigeria, and forced us without our consent to live with the desert marauders from North Africa.

We are not brothers , there is no national attribute that binds us together . Thanks.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Second Lieutenant Among Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Capture Of Ikonson by mekaboy(m): 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Winnerforever:

Biafra was a nation before the British arrived and setup their business centre called Nigeria, and forced us without our consent to live with the desert marauders from North Africa.

We are not brothers , there is no national attribute that binds us together . Thanks.

There is Big brother naija grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Second Lieutenant Among Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Capture Of Ikonson by mekaboy(m): 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
goatgoat093:
Commander Ikonson died fighting for what he believed in, I'm sure he took down come terrorists in military uniforms before he took the noble path of warriors. ESN warriors will avenge your death soon the usual way.

RIP to him, terror of the fulani pigs in Awo mmama axis (dude slaughtered lots of fulani subhumans terrorizing the residents in that axis).

Go and take over from him then.

2 Likes

Re: Second Lieutenant Among Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Capture Of Ikonson by GodHatesBigots(m): 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:

I have two passports when I travel, the Nigerian passport is simply a convenience to avoid immigration complexities.

4 Likes

Re: Second Lieutenant Among Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Capture Of Ikonson by mekaboy(m): 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

I have two passports when I travel, the Nigerian passport is simply a convenience to avoid immigration complexities.

Im sure none of them is Biafran.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Second Lieutenant Among Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Capture Of Ikonson by Lanretoye(m): 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
But they cannot neutralise bandits and boko haram,yeye dey smell

4 Likes

Re: Second Lieutenant Among Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Capture Of Ikonson by GodHatesBigots(m): 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:

Im sure none of them is Biafran.

Indeed , but soon cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Second Lieutenant Among Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Capture Of Ikonson by Omoluabi16(m): 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Both needless deaths. Both families will be in sorrow over what? Because a certain leader has become indifferent o the lives of people he vowed to serve. A real leader can put an end to this bloodshed in a minute. Buhari has taken on 50 years back. Thank God for the fragile peace the western region is enjoying for now. Bu who knows what's coming?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Second Lieutenant Among Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Capture Of Ikonson by mekaboy(m): 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Indeed , but soon cheesy

Till then. All hail Biati, Biafra grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Second Lieutenant Among Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Capture Of Ikonson by GodHatesBigots(m): 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
Omoluabi16:
Both needless deaths. Both families will be in sorrow over what? Because a certain leader has become indifferent o the lives of people he vowed to serve. A real leader can put an end to this bloodshed in a minute. Buhari has taken on 50 years back. Thank God for the fragile peace the western region is enjoying for now. Bu who knows what's coming?

Nobody wants war, but let me ask you, is peace without justice true peace ? Is it better to be a slave with a fragile peace than a freedom fighter fighting for true peace.

Remember the Black Lives Matter slogan - no justice no peace .

However I have always said IPOB should not attack the military except in self defence.

Thanks

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Second Lieutenant Among Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Capture Of Ikonson by GodHatesBigots(m): 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:

My nationality as well as yours is written into our DNA not the useless shit hole called Nigeria.

My DNA is Biafra.

Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Lieutenant Among Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Capture Of Ikonson by West1side: 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
Poor English skills is no panacea to deny anyone right to an opinion. English language is also not a guage of wisdom or intelligence. If you have nothing meaningful to contribute you shut your foolish mouth n let those with intelligence educate the guy on Biafra.

uBuNiT:

2 Likes

Re: Second Lieutenant Among Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Capture Of Ikonson by West1side: 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
Biafra was never a nation. Google Bight of Biafra to have more knowledge on what that was before before it adoption by Igbos. This does not mean Igbos do not have the right to self determination.

Go on fighting for what your believe in anyhow you believe your objective can be achieved but do not tell lies that is common knowledge to everyone.

Winnerforever:

Re: Second Lieutenant Among Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Capture Of Ikonson by Dymaco(m): 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:
He died in active service to a real nation, while the other died in active service for an imaginary nation formed by a fraudster in UK, built by criminals.
Real nation that his citizens are killed daily by boko haram and herdsmen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Lieutenant Among Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Capture Of Ikonson by Dymaco(m): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:

Better to speak wrong english and stay alive, than die for a fraudster in UK.
I will rather die supporting my father land than killed by herdsmen. I pray your family member fall into the hands of herdsmen
Re: Second Lieutenant Among Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Capture Of Ikonson by Dymaco(m): 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:

I will never hide my identity. I am proud of biafra. You are always happy when herdsmen attacks and kill igbos. Nemesis will catch up with you, you yoruba devil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Lieutenant Among Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Capture Of Ikonson by mekaboy(m): 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
Dymaco:

I will never hide my identity. I am proud of biafra. You are always happy when herdsmen attacks and kill igbos. Nemesis will catch up with you, you yoruba devil

Show me a thread i celebrated.

1 Like

Re: Second Lieutenant Among Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Capture Of Ikonson by Collyweed: 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Nobody wants war, but let me ask you, is peace without justice true peace ? Is it better to be a slave with a fragile peace than a freedom fighter fighting for true peace.

Remember the Black Lives Matter slogan - no justice no peace .

However I have always said IPOB should not attack the military except in self defence.

Thanks

I can't understand how imbeciles keep bleating about peace as it is some magic incantation. Hopeless Ozodimgba clearly lost an election, then connived with some terrorists to snatch the governor's seat all the way from the 4th position.

One will think that he will use his term to win the people over to his side. No! He sent brutish thugs in military uniform to invade Orlu and environs, the very same people he 'misrepresented' in the senate for 2 terms. That bastard deserves to be impaled and then disemboweled.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Railway Debt Servicing Exceeds Revenue By 1,200% – Report / Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader / Umahi Set To Empower Widows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.