Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Please, Who Can Explain What Is Happening To Me? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please, Who Can Explain What Is Happening To Me? (434 Views)

Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? / Who Can Explain These Verses From Paul In His Letters To The Phillipians? / If This Isn't Happening In Your Church Then Just Know Your Pastor Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Who Can Explain What Is Happening To Me? by OB3344(m): 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
Greetings folks , I really would love to know what is actually going on with me , whenever I abstain from sin especially s*x ,let's say for some days i tend to see a replica of how my day will be, from my dreams .
EXPLANATION: when I'm kinda clean(in a state of Grace) (free from sin a bit) , I always see a vision of my next day in my dream . recently I told a friend of mine what was going to happen in our house on a very faithful day, and she laughed and said I'm saying gibberish, she watched everything happen the way I explained it to her , and I always dream about so many other stuffs, and they all happen the way I see them in my dream .
The scary part is , when I eventually commit sin (s*x ) I end up being beaten by strange forces in my dream ,on that very day .
Scariest part: I'm always aware whenever there are strange forces around me , especially at night. (There was even a night I woke my girlfriend up and asked her if she didn't notice nor see anybody enter the room , and she said "no" and I told her a witch just left the room and I saw her..my girlfriend became afraid of me from that day)
Please what's happening?? cry
I'm perplexed!
Re: Please, Who Can Explain What Is Happening To Me? by Ammishaddai: 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
God is warning you to abstain. Who knows, you might be a value instrument to the Lord's cause

1 Like

Re: Please, Who Can Explain What Is Happening To Me? by OB3344(m): 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ammishaddai:
God is warning you to abstain. Who knows, you might be a value instrument to the Lord's cause

Jeez
Re: Please, Who Can Explain What Is Happening To Me? by Ammishaddai: 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
OB3344:

Jeez
I know, it is not what you wanted to hear right? Not to worry, someone will soon come along and tell yoi what you want to hear.

Peace
Re: Please, Who Can Explain What Is Happening To Me? by falcon01: 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
he's trying to convince himself that he is chosen grin

1 Like

Re: Please, Who Can Explain What Is Happening To Me? by OB3344(m): 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
falcon01:
he's trying to convince himself that he is chosen grin

You must be a nitwit.
Why will I do that ?
Re: Please, Who Can Explain What Is Happening To Me? by Jacksparrow7(m): 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
Am sorry bro. I asked myself something today. This talent?! what if it is a ancestral curse? And not a blessing
Re: Please, Who Can Explain What Is Happening To Me? by Kobojunkiee: 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
OB3344:
Greetings folks , I really would love to know what is actually going on with me , whenever I abstain from sin especially s*x ,let's say for some days i tend to see a replica of how my day will be, from my dreams .
EXPLANATION: when I'm kinda clean(in a state of Grace) (free from sin a bit) , I always see a vision of my next day in my dream . recently I told a friend of mine what was going to happen in our house on a very faithful day, and she laughed and said I'm saying gibberish, she watched everything happen the way I explained it to her , and I always dream about so many other stuffs, and they all happen the way I see them in my dream .
The scary part is , when I eventually commit sin (s*x ) I end up being beaten by strange forces in my dream ,on that very day .
Scariest part: I'm always aware whenever there are strange forces around me , especially at night. (There was even a night I woke my girlfriend up and asked her if she didn't notice nor see anybody enter the room , and she said "no" and I told her a witch just left the room and I saw her..my girlfriend became afraid of me from that day)
Please what's happening?? cry
I'm perplexed!
If sex is the control over your psychic abilities there, then maybe you should consider abstinence or something. What you describe does not sound anything like a God-did-it, so you may find better answers for yourself when you find others like you who may have similar experiences.
Re: Please, Who Can Explain What Is Happening To Me? by OB3344(m): 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
If sex is the control over your psychic abilities there, then maybe you should consider abstinence or something. What you describe does not sound anything like a God-did-it, so you may find better answers for yourself when you find others like you who may have similar experiences.
Okay thanks
Re: Please, Who Can Explain What Is Happening To Me? by Kobojunkiee: 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
OB3344:

Okay thanks
I am guessing you are not really a Christian in the Bible sense of the word, right? undecided

If you already believe you have this ability as one who is not so serious with God, can you imagine how much that will serve you if you used it for God? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Pastor Chris Warning People Against Ponzi Scheme / Tribute To Prophet Tb Joshua - A Man Of God I Love / Receiving Jesus Vs The Others Into Your Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.