Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church (5385 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by ictjobber: 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
Connected1:
Bro those words are too harsh, please you aren't in an ICT Centre. I am not planning to leave her, her attributes outnumbers her flaws.

Okay... It's good you are sticking to her... Anyways... When she sows your son's school fees to her church don't come here asking for advice.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by Connected1: 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
ictjobber:

Okay... It's good you are sticking to her... Anyways... When she sows your son's school fees to her church don't come here asking for advice.
I am just trying to be optimistic, although you seem to be correct.
Hmm
Nawa oh
The matter get as e be
I will try to do some negotiations, if she doesn't agree, then I will call it quits.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by lastclaire4(f): 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
Connected1:
I have been having financial difficulties in the last two months due to some failed Investments and scams.
My girlfriend whom I asked for assistance, literally said she had nothing but she went to sow a seed of 7k at her useless church, they initially asked members to bring 100k and she wanted to volunteer but owning to the fact she doesn't even have half that amount, she left that part and went ahead to give her pastor a whole 7k.
Recently she said her pastor told the women in the church not to have anything intimate with their spouses till the end of their two weeks fastings and prayers, for a week now, no kisses and intimate touches for me.
Aside the fact that I hate the church business venture, I cannot tell her not to go to church, I am so confused right now, I don't want to act irrational else she might do more and won't let me know.
My fear is what if I marry her someday, I can't cope with this foolish attitude, I need your guidance please.

Is this just a female bashing thread? Cos the way u people write these things online never ceases to amaze me.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by Connected1: 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
lastclaire4:

Is this just a female bashing thread? Cos the way u people write these things online never ceases to amaze me.
Please try not to quote this post again.
I did not in any way or manner insult her or bash her like you claim, I respect her far above that.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by AmazingELixir: 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
Connected1:
I have been having financial difficulties in the last two months due to some failed Investments and scams.
My girlfriend whom I asked for assistance, literally said she had nothing but she went to sow a seed of 7k at her useless church, they initially asked members to bring 100k and she wanted to volunteer but owning to the fact she doesn't even have half that amount, she left that part and went ahead to give her pastor a whole 7k.
Recently she said her pastor told the women in the church not to have anything intimate with their spouses till the end of their two weeks fastings and prayers, for a week now, no kisses and intimate touches for me.
Aside the fact that I hate the church business venture, I cannot tell her not to go to church, I am so confused right now, I don't want to act irrational else she might do more and won't let me know.
My fear is what if I marry her someday, I can't cope with this foolish attitude, I need your guidance please.

undecided

Youngman gaan look for work and remove your eyes from woman purse.

You don't have anything doing to raise money but yet your third leg will not respect itself and rest.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
Raysleek:
You no dey shame, after asking a girl you haven't married to help you, you still come and expose yourself online. Girl that you will leave immediately you get another higher paying girlfriend. If you can't afford 7k for your own needs, you have no business getting married. Stop using marriage to deceive young girls.

see your mouth like 7k, what do you think marriage is self? Perhaps you are not yet married to know that most men go broke n empty just to put food on the table for there family...most men can tell you the last time they bought a pair of clothes cos wife n kids needs come first...
you fail understand, The Rich also Cry!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by Raysleek: 1:32am On Apr 26, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

see your mouth like 7k, what do you think marriage is self? Perhaps you are not yet married to know that most men go broke n empty just to put food on the table for there family...most men can tell you the last time they bought a pair of clothes cos wife n kids needs come first...
you fail understand, The Rich also Cry!
A married man has the right cos he is legally married. But a boy that is still doing girlfriend with your daughter for example but already has the mindset that she is his source of providence.
If you need 7k, ask your father na, why you dey ask another person daughter?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by Connected1: 2:33am On Apr 26, 2021
Raysleek:

A married man has the right cos he is legally married. But a boy that is still doing girlfriend with your daughter for example but already has the mindset that she is his source of providence.
You are very uncalculative, I qouted you earlier and told you what happened. Let's say you gave your sister 10k to keep for you and she used it.
Then you kept quiet because she's dear to you, then she received some money and you requested for 7k for support, and she told you she has nothing whereas she wants to use it for something useless.
NB. I didn't make mention that it should be from my 10k because I believe in that saying "Do for me, I do for you".
Bro it's very easy to understand.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by Nobody: 5:05am On Apr 26, 2021
op your girl is a spiritual girlfriend
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 26, 2021
stacyadams:
grin

I'm happy ur realized ur mistakes..church and pastors na scam and my religious people will learn d hard way..na matter of time

Church and pastors are not scam, although there are fakes out there. Pastors offer spiritual services and deserve their pay for their labour. If as a person you fall to budget your expenditure for your spiritual needs/obligations and spend beyond what is necessary, it is the person's fault.

Better still upgrade yourself spiritually to a priest/king like Revelation 1:6 mandated all christians, then you offer all the necessary priestly services to God yourself and this also qualifies you to receive spiritual blessings: favour, answers, power, grace, deliverance, etc and physical blessings: material gifts, financial gifts, even thites according to the order of Melchizedek's priesthood.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by Raysleek: 9:09am On Apr 26, 2021
Connected1:
You are very uncalculative, I qouted you earlier and told you what happened. Let's say you gave your sister 10k to keep for you and she used it.
Then you kept quiet because she's dear to you, then she received some money and you requested for 7k for support, and she told you she has nothing whereas she wants to use it for something useless.
NB. I didn't make mention that it should be from my 10k because I believe in that saying "Do for me, I do for you".
Bro it's very easy to understand.
You are still a child. Firstly you bring your private issues to social media, moreso you reject correction and you lack understanding. There is a higher life, a man is the head of the home and the things of God are not useless. You don't deserve the young lady, you deserve the ones that invest in wigs, hair, tattoos, iphones and clothes.
Send your account number let me give you back your 10k.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by Raysleek: 9:15am On Apr 26, 2021
Connected1:
But I do give her and the worst part is that she thinks she's right for that. I have been there and back, I wasted more on these churches before realizing my mistakes.
Did anyone put gun on your head to give? Muslims that Sponsor terrorism with billions of dollars no dey make noise.
Anyone that hears you talking will think you have spent millions on a church. Talk true how much you dey give as offerings? Because of your profanity that's why you keep falling prey to get rich schemes.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by hosemujica: 9:52am On Apr 26, 2021
Women like this never learn, her brain is with the pastor while her body is with you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by Connected1: 11:18am On Apr 26, 2021
Raysleek:

Did anyone put gun on your head to give? Muslims that Sponsor terrorism with billions of dollars no dey make noise.
Anyone that hears you talking will think you have spent millions on a church. Talk true how much you dey give as offerings? Because of your profanity that's why you keep falling prey to get rich schemes.
I regret why I answered you, you are just plain stupid.
Do not ever qoute me anywhere in your entire life.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by Connected1: 11:20am On Apr 26, 2021
Raysleek:

You are still a child. Firstly you bring your private issues to social media, moreso you reject correction and you lack understanding. There is a higher life, a man is the head of the home and the things of God are not useless. You don't deserve the young lady, you deserve the ones that invest in wigs, hair, tattoos, iphones and clothes.
Send your account number let me give you back your 10k.
Don't worry use it to go buy a pack of wisdom at Alaba Int'l Market, you seriously need it.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by SweetVibe: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2021
AfroKnight:

You can actually accept it by looking the other way. You would have noticed something common among middled-aged married men. When madam does something they should naturally react to, they won't talk immediately. They will just take shift their focus elsewhere or change the topic and move on.

My late "uncle" was a protestant and his wife is a member of a pentecostal church. I call him uncle but we are not related by blood. She will start with some strange prayer points and songs in the mid-morning after breakfast when he has guests. What he will do is take his guests to the private sitting room or the garden to discuss. He never attended her church till he died but he didn't stop her either. They found balance somehow.

If you cannot comot your mind, then you guys should break up. It is far easier than trying to change her spiritual beliefs.
please whats the difference between Pentecostals and protestant churches
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:53am On Apr 26, 2021
Raysleek:

ok my dear n a now you talk wetin make sense n I come reason you...yes a young guy asking for 7k is something else but attimes things fit no level for there side...but do married men, Abeg pity them..during the lockdown, i saw what most men n family pass tru...am not boasting but i sustain 3 full families for 2 months and I did it from my church mind..
make God bless everybody, life no be gra gra ..

cheers!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by AfroKnight: 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
SweetVibe:

please whats the difference between Pentecostals and protestant churches

Pentecostals are a break out denomination from protestants. Their roots are the same with other protestants which is the reformation movement of Martin Luther, the first protestant. The main difference is they emphasize the baptism of the Holy Spirit with evidence of speaking in tongues. Also, they believe in the performance of signs & wonders in today's world. In other words, pentecostals are more expressive or liberal while the other protestants have a more conservative approach.

Examples:
Protestant = Anglican, Methodist, Lutheran, Presbyterian, African Church, etc

Pentecostal = RCCG, Living Faith (Winners), Foursquare, etc.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by SweetVibe: 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
AfroKnight:

Pentecostals are a break out denomination from protestants. Their roots are the same with other protestants which is the reformation movement of Martin Luther, the first protestant. The main difference is they emphasize the baptism of the Holy Spirit with evidence of speaking in tongues. Also, they believe in the performance of signs & wonders in today's world. In other words, pentecostals are more expressive or liberal while the other protestants have a more conservative approach.

Examples:
Protestant = Anglican, Methodist, Lutheran, Presbyterian, African Church, etc

Pentecostal = RCCG, Living Faith (Winners), Foursquare, etc.
Wao, Thanks Alot

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by Raysleek: 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
Connected1:
Don't worry use it to go buy a pack of wisdom at Alaba Int'l Market, you seriously need it.
No wonder It's the wisdom that's sold in alaba market that's in your brain.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by lastclaire4(f): 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
Connected1:
Please try not to quote this post again.
I did not in any way or manner insult her or bash her like you claim, I respect her far above that.

I am allowed to read it that way. After all, you brought your matter here to be discussed.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by PastorandMentor(m): 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
This OP deserves Hot slap.
See Mumu boy ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by AfroKnight: 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
SweetVibe:

Wao, Thanks Alot

You’re welcome
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by abeniagbon(m): 6:44am On Apr 27, 2021
the OP said her pastor ask his church member to come to church with 100k
no body is reading that line

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) / Guys Beware Of This New Sympathy Scam In Town / First Rick Ross Now Dababy, is Wizkid a snub? (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.