Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,001 members, 7,799,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts (62653 Views)

IPOB Reacts To Arrest Of Udubuan Sage Chubueze / Throwback Of Ikonso Commander And Nnamdi Kanu -photo / Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by Moregreen: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
michoim:
The so called peaceful organisation is now promising hell, thereby revealing their true colour as terrorists which the FGN had truly branded them...

have they branded Boko haram terrorist yet?
Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by omurphy23456: 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2021
I observed that though he died but his body wasn't scattered by the bullets of the ARMY as should. Briafra Republic is achievable with more wisdom deployed into the Fight. they can never defeat the Nigeria Army, hence they must be very tactical in their approaches. It should begin from their selection of bases. A Brafria Nation is more likely achievable with the use of either referendum or plebiscite other than the use of arms. Kanu should go back to his drawing table to decide what he wants. Achieving the Nation of Briafra is made more difficult with the fact that the Igbo speaking elites and politicians prefer the continue existence of Nigeria to the formation of Briafra with an uncertain future for them hence this fence must be mend to get them all on board.
Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by Kfed4ril(m): 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
Odua1stson:
All terrorists must be sent to baba god, kudos to gallant soldiers that killed those bastards.

You’re odua1stson, but you’re angry for other fighting for their freedom, isn’t that wickedness and hypocrisy?
Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by Sunday2021: 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
jimi4us:

We want biafra we don't want to stay with you anymore Na by force?

You don't like me I don't like you, why don't we break away and live peacefully
go to the national assembly and make your request. Stop fooling your mother.
Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by jimi4us: 10:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
Sunday2021:
go to the national assembly and make your request. Stop fooling your mother.

There's nothing like senators again in zoogeria. Biafra is now

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Attends Her Son's Movie Premiere In Hollywood (Photos) / #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.