Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl (37578 Views)

Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani / Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) / Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl by walewriter: 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl by walewriter: 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
After all the drama. Anyway good for them.
Re: Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
On the Quest to have a second son, she born another beautiful daughter .... congratulations fanny I hope will not beat her up or abuses her because of this .. after all the future is women

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
On the Quest to have a second son, she born another beautiful daughter .... congratulations faani I hope you will not beat her up or abuses her because of this .. after all the future belongs to women
Re: Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl by Izzuchukwu: 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
The little boy's shoe though; e be like those ones our parents dey buy for us those days. Some parents just like oversize wears for their kids, I don't know why. grin

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl by wumi2017(f): 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
Woweli8077:
Hi
U just dey open account anyhow angry
Re: Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
Congratulations I rejoice with you and your family
Re: Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl by gfon(m): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
Everlasticlala:
Good luck to them.
Anyone in need of urgent 2k should PM me
for real...
Re: Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl by Danny50: 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
My crush leave fineboi like me go marry dis kind ugly man.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Congratulations mummy Diamond I rejoice with you and your family
Re: Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl by Heavensent01(m): 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now this is it.
My favorite celebrity couple in terms of fertility.
No hype, no nothing...they just get busy in the sheets and churn out these babies like receipts.

Unlike some who won't let us rest because of one child that they managed to give us after making us wait for almost eternity.
Just one baby, they gave world press conference, turned motivational speakers and even released one whack song.

Congrats to the Faanis.
But please stop playing mind games with us.
One day Charity is posting videos discrediting Austin, the next day we're seeing Austin waiting like a lapdog by her in the mall, at the photo studio, in the bank, at the clinic....every fvcking where in that little Asaba.

Please marriage is not do or die.
Don't stay put where you shouldn't be all for the gram.
The truth is.. We do not care.

what an intelligent submit

you should be made minister of education under this aboki govt, your stupidity suit in

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl by daniwise(m): 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
I love this babe nor be small
Re: Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
Child delivery isn't easy at all, women are trying
Re: Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl by meobizy(f): 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
Okay. Good. Happy parenthood to them.
Re: Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl by Nickymezor(f): 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
Congratz to the couple
Re: Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl by Godblessbiafraa: 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
This Nwaamaikpe no well at all grin

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl by Starhearts: 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now this is it.
No hype, no nothing...they just get busy in the sheets and churn out these babies like receipts.

Unlike some who won't let us rest because of one child that they managed to give us after making us wait for almost eternity.
Just one baby, they gave world press conference, turned motivational speakers and even released one whack song.

Congrats to the Faanis.
One day Charity is posting videos discrediting Austin, the next day we're seeing Austin waiting like a lapdog by her in the mall, at the photo studio, in the bank, at the clinic....every fvcking where in that little Asaba.

Y u Carry person matter 4 head like diz
Wetin banky W do u self.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl by ofiko123(m): 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
Congratulations chacha Eke..
Re: Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl by RPG2020(m): 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Who cares? See as the pikin resemble their landlord

You will not make heaven �
Re: Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl by joey048(m): 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hate is heavy you womb watcher... how do you conceive ideas like this...what have they ever done to you?

Now this is it.

Congrats to the Faanis.

Re: Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl by Godful: 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
The baby is soo cute, congratulations to them
Re: Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl by Mystery9(m): 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
Oh thank God that the rumor of divorce between her and her husband is fake.
Re: Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl by bizzibodi(m): 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
Danny50:
My crush leave fineboi like me go marry dis kind ugly man.
The man fine oo!even without makeup.
Re: Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl by CSTRR: 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nigerians dey born Sha.

When many countries are complaining of aging population, it can never be Nigerians.
Re: Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl by Bellgal: 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
Starhearts:

Y u Carry person matter 4 head like diz
Wetin banky W do u self.

shocked

Point of correction, he never mentioned any name.
Re: Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl by Lilphat: 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl by Amanda4life: 11:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
ANOTHER FEMALE CHILD?

U GO SEE BEATING WEY PASS BEATING FROM OGA HUSBAND.

I HOPE U ARE READY FOR IT.

RRAAAAAN FOR YOUR LIFEEEEE

ME I LIKE SAYING THE TRUTH OF MA

I NO DEY OOH.

PLEASE WHO HELP ME SEE NSE ETIM.

I BEG TELL AM MAKE SHE GO ADOPT OOOO.

SHE WILL BECOME HAPPIER INSTEAD OF CRYING ON INTERN Up AND DOWN BECAUSE OF PEOPLES OPINIOn ABOUT HER LIFE JOURNEY.

PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY SING TONY BRAXTON FOR ME.(UBREAK MY HEART)
Re: Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:33am On Apr 25, 2021
Be like say the woman toto sweet.

I understand how it feels sha.

More fruits of the womb to you.

Stay blessed.
Re: Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl by IYANGBALI: 4:06am On Apr 25, 2021
RPG2020:

You will not make heaven �
heaven wey I don enter tey tey
Re: Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl by ceeceeuwa: 4:53am On Apr 25, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now this is it.

Just one baby, they gave world press conference, turned motivational speakers and even released a whack song that their own family members won't even agree to download for free.

Congrats to the Faanis.

The truth is that, you care! That is why you have written this epistle untop another person's life.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl by wizod(m): 5:28am On Apr 25, 2021
you will enjoy ur marriage when u marry beauty with brain like chacha eke unlike d foolish ones like Toto dike dat called her husband one minute man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) / Photo Of Falz's 26th Birthday Cake / BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.