Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price (15881 Views)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Newstractor: 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
My boyfriend is a fuckist just like we have rapist but the difference is that he does not force me, I like it. He messes with my brain during sex that I'm about to go pay my own bride price.
I know it sounds crazy but I'm not here for advise but just to rant my stupidity.
He bleeps every reasonable sense in my head that all I have is an empty brain moving. Like I'm not functioning like a human being. If I try to complain he hit my body herder and I get more stupid. I know I'm stupid because this man is jobless, a school dropout, has no focus or ambition. All he does is have sex with me, eat and play video games and this he has done for 4 years with me. While I go out to work he doesn't cheat, has never cheated and will never cheat. All he says he want is just for me to Open anytime, crazy enough I don't ever get tired my body is always ready.
It's been 4 years and I asked where the relationship is leading and he said once I pay my bride price, he will marry me.
We talked about it and he decided to marry me but I will provide everything and give him my bride price to pay. I'm about to take that crazy decision now. Don't advise me just wish me luck. Let me wallow my foolishness in peace, I just want to rant and tell all the foolish girls like me who are not bold enough to accept my foolishness that they are not alone. This platform has helped me a lot and I'm sorry to disappoint you all that after all the stories I read I did not learn anything but ended up foolish. Pray for me. Good evening.

Whatsapp me:: 0 .8 .1 .0 .5 .9 .0 .2 .5 .3 .6

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by samwash(m): 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
Just like you said, you really have empty brain & I can't comprehend were your life is going.
Try remain something for your future husband in case your "fuckist'' boyfriend didn't marry you.
Enjoy the moment why it last.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Naturalobserver(m): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
You are high

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by habsydiamond(m): 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
See as we dey look her..... We come put song for mouth.. '' omo see aunty, aunty see aunty, aunty wey..... Complete am we no get time

Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by mwise(m): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hmmm... :-XHmmm...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Kdon2: 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
Newstractor:
My boyfriend is a fuckist just like we have rapist just like we have rapist but the difference is that he does not force me, I like it. He messes with my brain during sex that I'm about to go pay my own bride price.
I know it sounds crazy but I'm not here for advise but just to rant my stupidity.
He ducks every reasonable sense in my head that all I have is an empty brain moving. Like I'm not functioning like a human being. If I try to complain he hit my body herder and I get more stupid. I know I'm stupid because this man is jobless, a school dropout, has no focus or ambition. All he does is have sex with me, eat and play video games and this he has done for 4 years with me. While I go out to work he doesn't cheat, has never cheated and will never cheat. All he says he want is just for me to Open anytime, crazy enough I don't ever get tired my body is always ready.
It's been 4 years and I asked where the relationship is leading and he said once I pay my bride price, he will marry me.
We talked about it and he decided to marry me but I will provide everything and give him my bride price to pay. I'm about to take that crazy decision now. Don't advise me just wish me luck. Let me wallow my foolishness in peace, I just want to rant and tell all the foolish girls like me who are not bold enough to accept my foolishness that they are not alone. This platform has helped me a lot and I'm sorry to disappoint you all that after all the stories I read I did not learn anything but ended up foolish. Pray for me. Good evening.

Follow me on Twitter
@devcooljoe

Hilariously funnny

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Teaveapoet(f): 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
Aunty, please I beg you. Don't regret this decision. Marriage is a long journey. Sex is not the entire thing in marriage. Infact you will get tired and fed up. Marry someone who is capable to handle responsibility. Someone who have goals, dreams, visions and not just sex.

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
wink
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
Bloggers food don done

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Newstractor: 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nwamalkpe:
Bloggers food don done
Swears grin

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Goldbw122(m): 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
Beautiful story to be hold, and you think the marriage will last abi?
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Wayne1994(m): 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
U go soon get sense

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Bossontop(m): 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by kendrick93(m): 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Na so
Twitter lies grin
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Newstractor: 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Wayne1994:
U go soon get sense
Lol he will just die

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
Newstractor:
My boyfriend is a fuckist just like we have rapist but the difference is that he does not force me, I like it. He messes with my brain during sex that I'm about to go pay my own bride price.
He bleeps every reasonable sense in my head that all I have is an empty brain moving. Like I'm not functioning like a human being. If I try to complain he hit my body herder and I get more stupid. I know I'm stupid because this man is jobless, a school dropout, has no focus or ambition. All he does is have sex with me, eat and play video games and this he has done for 4 years with me. While I go out to work he doesn't cheat, has never cheated and will never cheat. All he says he want is just for me to Open anytime, crazy enough I don't ever get tired my body is always ready.

Follow me on Twitter @devcooljoe
Ok.
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Newstractor: 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
kendrick93:
Na so Twitter lies grin
as how??
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hmm...... Love can really make someone do strange things.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by kendrick93(m): 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
Newstractor:

as how??
90% stories on Twitter are fake just to trend & retweets
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Newstractor: 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
kendrick93:
90% stories on Twitter are fake just to trend & retweets

yeah but some are real
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Federalcase(m): 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
She dey feel am da da
naija man still use hmm dy collect salary

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by AngelicDamsel(f): 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Your twitter handle sounds male.
....CoolJoe undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by HRSweetness(f): 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
Good choice. Better than those with jobs, ambition and focus yet cheats tongue

Go ahead and marry him. At least he will be a loyal house husband. Hope he can cook and clean too.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Gabe427: 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
I like this kind of cruise follow back
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Rocboy112: 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
Newstractor:

Lol(know I'm stupid because this man is jobless, a school dropout, has no focus or ambition. All he does is have sex with me, eat and play video games and this he has done for 4 years with me. )what do you expect he will be a good fuckaholic

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by OriginalZombiE: 11:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
Your twitter handle sounds male.
....CoolJoe undecided undecided undecided

Yeah op handle might sound male, but that doesn't mean this kinda story can't happen.
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by juniorstar(m): 11:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
Newstractor:

A guy wrote dis!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
All this guys pretending to be a girl. Una still dey create fake stories

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Lilpen3758: 11:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
My sister do whatever makes u happy forget nl people if it makes u happy just do it....
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by TheOmalicha: 12:22am On Apr 25, 2021
Wahala dey o��
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Opemiposii(f): 12:49am On Apr 25, 2021
kai things dey happen o undecided
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Vision101(m): 2:08am On Apr 25, 2021
@HRSweetness

Good choice. Better than those with jobs, ambition and focus yet cheats tongue

Go ahead and marry him. At least he will be a loyal house husband. Hope he can cook and clean too.

Your bad mouth is grade one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One / What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You / Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.