Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This (37194 Views)

This Is What Most Girls Search For On Youtube and Google. 18+ plss / What do most girls look out for when they are being approached by guys / My Hair And Legs Are Finer Than Most Girls - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Deborah98(f): 5:16pm On May 21, 2021
An average Nigerian girl has at least 7-10 men with different positions and functions... Let me rest here.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Amuochicha(f): 5:16pm On May 21, 2021
i hate men

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Splitmind: 5:16pm On May 21, 2021
The answer is a massive yes.

Never commit to one woman as the be all, end all until you have achieved your aims. Girls don't pity guys when it comes to dumping them after being useful, so any sensible man should have several options in case one doesn't work out.

15 Likes

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:16pm On May 21, 2021
I have 15 girls on the pipeline for marriage.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by akanbiaa(m): 5:17pm On May 21, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by LordIsaac(m): 5:17pm On May 21, 2021
Date and marry only people who genuinely fear God... And you'll have peace. All these permutations and combinations have often failed. You can as well try people with personal principles and discipline... They still exist!

31 Likes

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by dynicks(m): 5:17pm On May 21, 2021
Real niggars already are aware that with making money and keeping it on 100 , that you would be everyone's A option!!

4 Likes

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by vioment: 5:17pm On May 21, 2021
B4.
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by akanbiaa(m): 5:18pm On May 21, 2021
BigBashiru:
Any girl you are approaching - either for dating or marriage already has at least 7 guys propositioning her at any given time.... and are constantly evaluating their options.... this explains why a girl could say no to you one weekend and then you will hear a month down the line she has just done a wedding....

Should a guy also have 7 girls in the pipeline to keep the power dynamics equal?
If you follow due process to seek her hand in marriage you might be the only back up but if it's just dating with no concrete viable steps that will lead to marriage then you are one of her back ups if she agrees to date you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Ugolistikp: 5:19pm On May 21, 2021
Came4amod:
Make money and let the jobless ones figure plan A to Z .. u will be everyone’s plan A )

It shouldn't be about making money alone..rather, about being the best version of urself in all spheres of life..
Even bill gate and Jeff bezos wives leave them
emmy56:

Because their wives saw an opportunity to cashout big time.

Man grow out of this shit .....mind u....u are developing urself not for any woman...except say na woman u come this life for....
And if u look into those billionaires story they only developed themselves financially..other areas would hve definitely be left unattended to......
Just try succeed and make e no be because of any woman way no be ur mama

15 Likes

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Chatflick(m): 5:19pm On May 21, 2021
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by qtguru(m): 5:20pm On May 21, 2021
Came4amod:

Lol how will money finish .. u want to stop making money ? When u run out of income u start to die slowly .. the grind never stops for a real man ..

If u are not solid to the level where u can’t be broke anymore u have not started .. and this kind of lifestyle is not for you

True i often tell guys Hustle is more important than relationship till you meet someone reasonable, True love is conditional in Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by ChiefSosa(m): 5:21pm On May 21, 2021
HAVE BACK UP PLAN OF VARIOUS GIRLS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Shybucks: 5:22pm On May 21, 2021
Ever heard of men committing suicide because of love?Now that’s it...
Kobicove:

It's better for a lady to disappoint a guy than for a guy to disappoint a girl cos their shelf life is much shorter grin
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Acidosis(m): 5:23pm On May 21, 2021
BigBashiru:
Any girl you are approaching - either for dating or marriage already has at least 7 guys propositioning her at any given time.... and are constantly evaluating their options.... this explains why a girl could say no to you one weekend and then you will hear a month down the line she has just done a wedding....

Should a guy also have 7 girls in the pipeline to keep the power dynamics equal?

I don't understand. Is she supposed to say Yes to you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by specimenv(m): 5:25pm On May 21, 2021
BigBashiru:

Whats good for the ladies is good for the guys 50/50
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Dminister(m): 5:26pm On May 21, 2021
For guys be serious for relationship when you have stable income and ready to get married but if you are not ready to get married just enjoy yourself to the fullest.

Have multiple girlfriends. Have taste of all types of girls whether slim, fat, albino, black, fair, flat tummy, big tummy, short, tall or even knock legs. Remember to always use rain coats very important.

When you finally settle down you will enjoy your marriage because you have done your experiment in the past.

Dminister says so!

10 Likes

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Karozy: 5:26pm On May 21, 2021
Escabado:
A guy should. But unfortunately marriage doesn't benefit men . Is better u do baby mama things . Nigerian girls of today are so un-productive and very u.suuless. Marrying them is a waste of money because you will regret it at last . She will cheat on u and bring other men children for you to raise . So young men should be careful.

Stop generalizing everything, if you have a sister you won’t talk like this, we have both good and bad in both boys and girls.. people should stop using their personal experience to judge others, it’s very wrong.

9 Likes

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by alizma: 5:26pm On May 21, 2021
BigBashiru:

And when the money finishes, you become plan Z?? That's a short sighted plan.... money helps to a large extent I agree though....
Forget what happens when the money finished, first make the money.

5 Likes

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by akeentech(m): 5:27pm On May 21, 2021
We have too
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by seyz91(m): 5:29pm On May 21, 2021
Nonsense Thread undecided
BigBashiru:

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by 09085607453king: 5:30pm On May 21, 2021
Good day everyone cool how is work shocked hope this is wassap?

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by faithfuld: 5:31pm On May 21, 2021
Escabado:
A guy should. But unfortunately marriage doesn't benefit men . Is better u do baby mama things . Nigerian girls of today are so un-productive and very u.suuless. Marrying them is a waste of money because you will regret it at last . She will cheat on u and bring other men children for you to raise . So young men should be careful.
Like seriously.

I was sleeping with my Ex while her mum later told me she is married all those we were doing it. We broke up later. In 5 months, d told me she just delivered off a baby and I called her she said she is married. Am hundred percent sure d baby is mine. But I don't want to cause problem in her marriage. Bcoz I I calculated d Tim we were making raw. She later even told me she wants to go and see my mum. But then it was too late, I was already married and living with my present wife

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:31pm On May 21, 2021
It doesn't work like that. cheesy
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by worldclass68(m): 5:32pm On May 21, 2021
All nah nonsense.....
Wahala for u dey get married undecided

Get one or Two kids and enjoy ur life.....no stress
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by baralatie(m): 5:32pm On May 21, 2021
Vision101:
See jamb question.

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by sylve11: 5:33pm On May 21, 2021
Came4amod:
Make money and let the jobless ones figure plan A to Z .. u will be everyone’s plan A )

E nor pass like that. cool
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Karozy: 5:33pm On May 21, 2021
BigBashiru:

In my own opinion it’s not necessary, it’s insecurity that will make a guy wanna go such direction, it’s about meeting the right person and trusting God for things to work out, the truth is a girl most times will always have several admirers that’s the truth so guys have to live with that.

5 Likes

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by baralatie(m): 5:33pm On May 21, 2021
faithfuld:

Like seriously.

I was sleeping with my Ex while her mum later told me she is married all those we were doing it. We broke up later. In 5 months, d told me she just delivered off a baby and I called her she said she is married. Am hundred percent sure d baby is mine. But I don't want to cause problem in her marriage. Bcoz I I calculated d Tim we were making raw. She later even told me she wants to go and see my mum. But then it was too late, I was already married and living with my present wife
See DNA matter
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by KingDash: 5:33pm On May 21, 2021
ishowdotgmail:
God knows girls no dey use me play. I select who I Dey date sef and friend zone many.

Most time I just imagine some guys without a single girlfriend while I can count 8 to be the ones I’m dating.

Life no balance grin
Bros them no dey give award, Las Las na sicknesses.
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by lonlytroy(m): 5:36pm On May 21, 2021
Me have 5 backup na money I just need so

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.