Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware (20226 Views)

World Malaria Day 2023: Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation’s Road To Malaria Eradicatio / Hoplite Foundation Holds Hangout For Persons Living With Sickle Cell In Abuja / World Malaria Day: Ned Nwoko Commences Talks With American Researchers On Vaccin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware by Daniel058(m): 11:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
AlexReports nwa Abakaliki grin , Make I find trouble small grin grin
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware by Streetpresident: 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
Alexreport don hammer....
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware by Lilphat: 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware by Jeux: 11:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
How about these. Churches constructing federal govt roads, free hospitals etc
GreenWire:
how many pastors have done what this man does.. abeg is kindness God need not storing wealth for ministry sake
at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware by seyz91(m): 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
is the adjective "ugly" really neccessary? undecided
Danny50:
Ugly man with a good heart.
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware by Alaganature(m): 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
southsouthking:
Only the 11th pix caught my attention.
Prophet Edris Abdulkareem, indeed Nigeria Don Jaga Jaga

Is that Eedris on that pix
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware by Casper21: 11:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
I wonder how they want to eradicate malaria
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 25, 2021
Location: Unity fountain, Beside Transcorp Hilton, Maitama Abuja.
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware by ofiko123(m): 12:06am On Apr 25, 2021
Nice one..kudos to NedNwoko and his foundation..
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware by beehivedata(m): 12:43am On Apr 25, 2021
Mtcheww
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware by southsouthking(m): 1:15am On Apr 25, 2021
Alaganature:

Is that Eedris on that pix

He's the one on green Jersey.
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware by sweetrace(f): 1:44am On Apr 25, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Very funny. Trying to make money from what is worthless. Non of these people ever thought to developing a vaccine for malaria. Thank God UK has done it again through oxford university. Meanwhile Ned is partying about with his useless team. When he could channel his money into research and stay silent. But he must make noise with his useless walk. No wonder he married that small girl for popularity. Very funny. After walking, they must eat and drink. Lol.

It is his money and he is free to spend it anyway he wants to. Malaria is preventable and treatable, yet so many people die from it. You, what is your relevance to society? You’re here thanking Oxford! Will the layman have the opportunity to know what Oxford is up to? But when he sees Regina and that crowd, he will ask questions.

1 Like

Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware by mmadu4: 1:53am On Apr 25, 2021
regina don worwor finish .
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware by damola1: 2:14am On Apr 25, 2021
Cashing out
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware by AllenSpencer: 2:46am On Apr 25, 2021
White elephant project
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware by AllenSpencer: 2:48am On Apr 25, 2021
mmadu4:
regina don worwor finish .

How can you be fvcking your ancestors and expect to look prettier. Cant you see Shade Okoya too, Na agidi remain.

Fvcking old blood is not healthy.
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware by RichAbujaGuy: 4:02am On Apr 25, 2021
Nice one!

See all our well nourished ppl in those pics?

very impressive!

Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware by rafcrown(m): 4:35am On Apr 25, 2021
After grabbing Community vast parcels of land through deceit?
Prodigee:
This is a good example of wealthy person. Using his wealth to impact society positively. No be all these yeyebrities and useless polithiefcians.
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware by Nobody: 5:41am On Apr 25, 2021
sweetrace:

It is his money and he is free to spend it anyway he wants to. Malaria is preventable and treatable, yet so many people die from it. You, what is your relevance to society? You’re here thanking Oxford! Will the layman have the opportunity to know what Oxford is up to? But when he sees Regina and that crowd, he will ask questions.
Read my post again. So, walking around is the solution. But creating vaccine is not. What a pity? Oh! I am not a layman as I have my head to use. You are definitely a lay girl and It is why you cannot think rightly. It is why you saw thanks to oxford when there was non in my post. You are a lay girl to judge my relevance. Anyway, one is to tweak your "dumb" laygirl's head to start thinking in the right direction. Smallie, it is not only fashion, make up, and looking for a rich man you are created for. You can use your head and post meaningfully. Just go the Regina way and marry your grandfather so we know what you are up to.

It is is money and he can spend it anyhow you said. You are m.umu. M.umu enterprise. Mu.mu ltd.

Get the crap out of my mention. S.illy thing!
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware by MediMedi(m): 6:24am On Apr 25, 2021
When you view that 7th pics closely, you will see that Regina now look like need.

Oh my fine regina then don ugly
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware by densiks: 6:34am On Apr 25, 2021
Guy man is cashing out heavy with this end malaria stuff.

Anyways he’s strategic with his business including marrying for the limelight.
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware by densiks: 6:38am On Apr 25, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Very funny. Trying to make money from what is worthless. Non of these people ever thought to developing a vaccine for malaria. Thank God UK has done it again through oxford university. Meanwhile Ned is partying about with his useless team. When he could channel his money into research and stay silent. But he must make noise with his useless walk. No wonder he married that small girl for popularity. Very funny. After walking, they must eat and drink. Lol.

You’re sensible on this.
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware by joeluv: 6:42am On Apr 25, 2021
These people are funny. How does walking around eradicate malaria? The other time he went to Antarctica for this same event. Antarctica Wey malaria no even Dey sef. Why not share mosquitoes nets, fumigate slums and clean dirty areas, this would help with killing the mosquitoes. All this show off is rather silly.
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware by pepperdemzombie: 6:58am On Apr 25, 2021
GreenWire:
how many pastors have done what this man does.. abeg is kindness God need not storing wealth for ministry sake
Pastor's friends, family members and relatives will recommend your dead business to their clients, keep it up! Na mouth kill Ada Jesus!
Advertising a scam, but put insult first!
All have brain but only a few can think!
The controversial Ifewara road amongst others waa built by your grand father abi?
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware by Teejay13(m): 6:59am On Apr 25, 2021
Amazing gesture from Ned.

Keep up the good work of giving back to the society.

The lord will always multiply your efforts!

1 Like

Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware by sweetrace(f): 7:28am On Apr 25, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Read my post again. So, walking around is the solution. But creating vaccine is not. What a pity? Oh! I am not a layman as I have my head to use. You are definitely a lay girl and It is why you cannot think rightly. It is why you saw thanks to oxford when there was non in my post. You are a lay girl to judge my relevance. Anyway, one is to tweak your "dumb" laygirl's head to start thinking in the right direction. Smallie, it is not only fashion, make up, and looking for a rich man you are created for. You can use your head and post meaningfully. Just go the Regina way and marry your grandfather so we know what you are up to.

It is is money and he can spend it anyhow you said. You are m.umu. M.umu enterprise. Mu.mu ltd.

Get the crap out of my mention. S.illy thing!

You have serious issues. By walking they are spreading awareness. What are you doing to help educate the public on how to prevent malaria or any other disease? Can you even garner 5 people to go on a walk with you even if your life depends on it? Instead of pooping all over their efforts, appreciate their achievements.
Oh! I just reread your original post and you mentioned Oxford. Perhaps you were in a drug induced coma when you wrote that. This will explain your inability to remember what you wrote only yesterday.
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 25, 2021
sweetrace:

You have serious issues. By walking they are spreading awareness. What are you doing to help educate the public on how to prevent malaria or any other disease? Can you even garner 5 people to go on a walk with you even if your life depends on it? Instead of pooping all over their efforts, appreciate their achievements.
Oh! I just reread your original post and you mentioned Oxford. Perhaps you were in a drug induced coma when you wrote that. This will explain your inability to remember what you wrote only yesterday.
You do not understand me. Lady, you annoyed me, but let's not take it far. Hey! Thank God is different from thank Oxford. Hope you get me. I am not against you with your level of understanding. I realised I need to educate you more. You just need to understand me, and you need to move more with people with higher IQ.

That man has the money to develop a vaccine, but he prefers running awareness here and there which ends up with a day food distribution, and they hail him like you are hailing him. What sort of awareness again, when the whole world is already aware? The world is concerned and AstraZeneca in collaboration with Oxford University has developed a vaccine. Why couldn't he channel the money for this unreasonable awareness and many useless programs he has done to fund a professor of Microbiology or pharmacology to research a vaccine here. Bull Gate did not distribute food, but bounced into making vaccine for polio...not for his nation, but for underdeveloped nation. After the vaccine, awareness can come. Awareness for northern Nigeria was done successfully, and the vaccine project was a success. Even Ngozi Iweala was a director.

But this man put awareness first before tackling the root cause of the issue. And he is even celebrating his "stupi. dity" after someone else used his initiative to call on AstraZeneca and Oxford University to put it in their program. They sponsored researchers to do it.

The money he is wasting for cheap popularity could have sponsored phd candidates who are assistants to such professor(s) for free phd programs. All he needs to do is to check with universities and professors who are leaders in the discipline. I know what I am saying because I am into making our nation better.

Who knows Ned before marrying that small girl? It is fame he is after that is making him organising useless parties here and there you called awareness. What is he telling us we do not know about malaria? All those people there know what to do when hit with malaria. Or you want to tell me you do not know what to do when malaria hits you? And are you saying they do not know that keeping open drainage is a big cause. So, why can't he go to government and do the awareness. Or is it citizens who will make closed drainage systems. Why cant he go to his fellow politicians and address them. All they do is collect billions for useless mosquito nets and loot all. Is it in the street he will educate his fellow politicians? Was he not an ex law maker? He couldn't educate them while he had the opportunity, it is after he married that small girl he wants to educate them in the street with jamboree programs. You better start using your head in the right direction and stop allowing these people fo.ol you, use you, and then dump you when they are done with you.

Apology for blasting you, but you caused it. You could have asked me in a more polite way. Now that I have educated you, I hope you can allow it rest. If you continue to rant, I will ignore you.

Blessing!
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware by 36STATES: 9:01am On Apr 25, 2021
Alex stop posting this your as+licking shit.

Our people are mourning; do your little bit to save your motherland from being overrun by Fulanis!
Biafra movements need people, join any local group near you.
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:06am On Apr 25, 2021
Patrioticman007:
The prince is showing the true Islamic love to the world, Ramadan kareem.

nah... he is showing the true meaning of humanity to the world, humanity first

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? / Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome / FCCPC Seals Apples And Pears Store For Selling Unwholesome Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.