Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,964 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:28 AM

Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN (58807 Views)

Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN / Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN / Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by louqas: 5:22am On Apr 26, 2021
JudazKeyz:
You meant Lagos the no man's land?? ;DYou meant Lagos the no man's land??

Go and sell your gala in traffic at least that will ensure you don't sell fake drugs and substandard spare parts

Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by pquaver(m): 6:56am On Apr 29, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

See these Northerners! kiss kiss kiss. You think in this age I will listen to this your outdated crab your shitting here.

Well this is Nairaland and it's a faceless forum.

You can claim IMO all you like. But in reality you wish you are.

Have a sweet Nightmare

Everyone who raise an opposing motion against your action is a northern.. Don't worry time will tell.. I do no owe u explanation where I come from and u write Northern on Nairaland will not change the fact I come from imo state.. So continue to live in your fantasy world only things is people like you will still disguise as northern to run away when the real action starts. ANU MPA M.
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by Kingrefreshed: 7:01am On Apr 29, 2021
pquaver:

Everyone who raise an opposing motion against your action is a northern.. Don't worry time will tell.. I do no owe u explanation where I come from and u write Northern on Nairaland will not change the fact I come from imo state.. So continue to live in your fantasy world only things is people like you will still disguise as northern to run away when the real action starts. ANU MPA M.

My friend get lost
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by pquaver(m): 7:33am On Apr 29, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

My friend get lost

You are already lost. Ode
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by Besk: 1:02pm On May 18, 2021
eduj:

why can't imbecilic primates like you make your point without insults? when it happens please stop us from taking refuge in lagos and the SW if that is your problem.
what voice of reason aren't we listening to? Nigeria can't survive this way any longer simple

So you are even shameless enough to want to come and take refuge in Lagos? You are a total disgrace tk your lineage.
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 18, 2021
Besk:

So you are even shameless enough to want to come and take refuge in Lagos? You are a total disgrace tk your lineage.
Nope, I will only be a " total disgrace" to my lineage if I end up like you Besk abi na beak

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos) / Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done / Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community