Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,689,617 members, 6,336,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 June 2021 at 10:55 PM

Music Business And Management Portfolio - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Music Business And Management Portfolio (101 Views)

My 57 Thesis Of The Music Business By Moral Allen(debrandon) / Mobile Number Data Accumulator Using MTN Call Assist In Music Business / I Have A Great Music Business Idea; Co-founders/Investors Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Business And Management Portfolio by Osebanjo(m): 3:20am On Apr 25
Talk to a music consultant(major in the business aspect of the craft). Wether you are an indie looking/hoping to get a label to work with someday or would love to continue to enjoy your freedom as indie, entrepreneur looking to start a new record label or looking to turn business around for an existing one. Services includes; Consultancy(Let's discuss what best tools and plans that best suit your brand or business. Getting the right documents to kickstart your business and right documentation for your new song(s) and/or existing one(s) and other aspect/segment of music business from production down to sales and promotion and getting returns on your investment).

Digital media management - managing your digital presence. We are in a digital era remember? managing your digital media presence ranging from your digital sales, digital promotions, digital media monetization and more.

And also Talent Management - music artistes, models, actors/actresses.
Re: Music Business And Management Portfolio by Osebanjo(m): 3:27am On Apr 25
In addition to that. publishing & licensing of master record for both artistes and labels.

Digital Distribution - making your song(s)/record(s) available to listeners on all digital platforms(such as Sportify, Amazon, Apple music, Udux, Boomplay, Spinlet, Tidal, Deezer and many others).

Marketing and promotion - Using the best available means(both traditional and digital) to get your song(s) to the public.

Monetization - monetize your craft and get returns on what you love doing either upcoming or otherwise. Get returns with Caller ringbacktune(CRB), Tiktok, Youtube and other available platforms.
Re: Music Business And Management Portfolio by Osebanjo(m): 3:30am On Apr 25
Keep 100% of your (c), sales and all returns.

All services available for just a token.
Re: Music Business And Management Portfolio by Osebanjo(m): 10:15am On Apr 25
Send me a direct e-mail via here for business. Let's work together, you'll never be disappointed.
Re: Music Business And Management Portfolio by Osebanjo(m): 7:09pm On Apr 25
Osebanjo:
Send me a direct e-mail via here for business. Let's work together and you'll never be disappointed.
Re: Music Business And Management Portfolio by Osebanjo(m): 11:41pm On Apr 26
Osebanjo:
Send me a direct e-mail via here for business. Let's work together, you'll never be disappointed.
Re: Music Business And Management Portfolio by Osebanjo(m): 10:29am On Jun 01
Available for business.

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Promo Ends Tomorrow / Let Us Get Your Song, Ep,mixtape On Audiomack With Streams / Promote Your Music In Alaba Mistake Worldwide And Get Famous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.