Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song (42364 Views)

Atiku To Supreme Court: Tribunal's Choice Of Disparaging Words Showed Their Bias / Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In New Song / EFCC Arraigns Abdulsalam Saleh Abdulkareem For $1.3 Million Fraud (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Brika: 5:22am On Apr 25, 2021
Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Festus Keyamo has opened the dossier of hip hop artiste, Eedris Abdulkareem after he released a song, ‘jagajaga reloaded’ to disparage the minister, Igbere TV reports.

Abdulkareem’s new song, ‘jagajaga reloaded’ disparaged Keyamo, saying “where Festus Keyamo sef? He don dey chop with cabal o.”

Keyamo took to his twitter handle and released different private conversations he had with Abdulkareem, how he allegedly begged for money.

According to Keyamo,
“Eedris Abdulkareem just released a song, ‘jagajaga reloaded’, where he waxed the following lyrics, “where Festus Keyamo sef? He don dey chop with cabal o”. I laughed out so loud and even danced to the rhythm too. But there’s a small story behind this poor attempt at blackmail.

“In 2018, when I was named the Director of Strategic Communications for Buhari Campaign Organisation Eedris waxed a song in support of Buhari & wanted to join us, albeit for a fee. He then made desperate efforts to see me through text messages from his phone no. 07019691772.

“When I finally met with him, I listened to the songs, but told him I had no budget for such or any for that matter. I explained that my job was voluntary. It was the same thing I told so many other so-called activists-by-day-and-hustlers-at-night who secretly approached me,” he said.

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1386069850238431241?s=19

Keyamo said Abdulkareem then switched to the fact that he wanted a loan to pay for his hotel bills to the tune of N1.3m & to cater for his ‘sick mum,’ saying “that was already running into more than N3m. However, one govt functionary called me to say he told him another story that his child was sick.

“He begged me to introduce him to Malami (AGF), Amaechi & the SGF and to paint a good ‘PR’ for him. He pledged that he was with us in the campaign with his whole ‘body and soul’. But at this point, I knew he was a desperate hustler who could embarrass me, so I ghosted him”

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1386071850120368130?s=19

Keyamo added:
“Shortly after this episode when he could not penetrate the system to get the money he so desperately wanted, he then endorsed Atiku and called Buhari a ‘fraudster’. But we decided to ignore his weak voice of opposition.

“After our victory, he went berserk and joined every protests against the same Buhari whom he wanted to serve with his whole ‘body and soul’, but needed money to do so. He has been mentioning my name specifically at occasions as if I am the cause of all his troubles in life”.

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1386072095206088705?s=19

Keyamo said the latest is the ‘jagajaga reloaded’ that he has waxed to vent his frustrations at not getting into the system.

“His reference to me as ‘chopping’ reminds me of the gaffe of then Minister Sunday Afolabi who infamously said Bola Ige was invited to Govt to ‘come and chop’!

“I wish to assure Eedris and any who think being in Govt is tantamount to ‘chopping’, that for some of us (I can’t speak for others) it is just an honour to serve our country and an attempt to move from armchair criticism to a real participant in order to make a difference,” he said.

“Finally, we can all sit back and enjoy the ‘jagajaga reloaded’. One of the objectives of the song is to call me out since I ghosted him for attempted extortion – he has now succeeded. Another objective is to help promote the song by my reaction – that he has also achieved,” he added.

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1386072705099866113?s=19

19 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Brika: 5:22am On Apr 25, 2021
More

2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Brika: 5:22am On Apr 25, 2021
More below

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by valarmorghulis: 5:24am On Apr 25, 2021
Make hay while the sun shines, most of our celebrities don't invest, they prefer extravagant life, see correct disgrace.

326 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by AllenSpencer: 5:25am On Apr 25, 2021
Shameful!

All this celebrities are thieves.

I pity those that go protest with them.

COME 2023 AND YOU WILL SEE THEM CAMPAIGNING FOR SAME THIEVES YOU DETEST TODAY.

But its not shocking that its coming from Eedris, last time dude was mentally stable was in 2004

153 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Enoch07: 5:26am On Apr 25, 2021
I see no crime in trying to hustle, but na wa for eedris sha

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Gofwane(m): 5:28am On Apr 25, 2021
Hehe. The hustle is real.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Foodqueen(f): 5:28am On Apr 25, 2021
Na waoh!

If u cannot beat them, join them.

Festus and Eedris are both greedy people.

All of una de form activist, once una de d government, things go get worse and una go sidon de look. cry

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by enigma0: 5:32am On Apr 25, 2021
“Activists by the day, hustlers at night” grin grin

Keyamo and Eedris now grin

255 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by PoliteActivist: 5:41am On Apr 25, 2021
This is Nigeria. Everybody is a hustler!

13 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Gandollaar(f): 5:44am On Apr 25, 2021
Keyamo seems scared about something because I don't see anything wrong in the lyrics of a musician trying to sell his hustle. Chopping with the cabal is not an insult. He praised him in the first release and keyamo was happy for the positive review.

A SAN for that matter.
He was even asking for a loan not dash.

Remember Obno Obla?

Keyamo is hiding something.

152 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Gandollaar(f): 5:46am On Apr 25, 2021
enigma0:
“Activists by the day, hustlers at night” grin grin

Keyamo and Eedris now grin
Keyamo aptly described himself there lol

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by HITdemUP: 5:46am On Apr 25, 2021
And so ? You are both desperate hustlers

16 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Duru9(m): 5:47am On Apr 25, 2021
Casted

In as much as I don't like kayamo

But tis one wey he do now I like am die

Most of these yeyebrities are the same with edris

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by uptimum123(m): 5:50am On Apr 25, 2021
HITdemUP:
And so ? You are both desperate hustlers

How is Keyamo a desperate hustler?

Did you see him begging for crumbs?.. Keyamo is simply serving his fatherland onlike some Ipob terrorists

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by ikaboy: 5:53am On Apr 25, 2021
Laugh at my "brother from another mother"

Awon hustler for night.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by daddytime(m): 5:58am On Apr 25, 2021
Chai...

Only God knows what they used in blackmailing Tubaba out of his planned protest wey baba begin cry...

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by uptimum123(m): 5:58am On Apr 25, 2021
Gandollaar:
Keyamo seems scared about something because I don't see anything wrong in the lyrics of a musician trying to sell his hustle. Chopping with the cabal is not an insult. He praised him in the first release and keyamo was happy for the positive review.

Remember Obno Obla?

Especially when it's all shades of hypocrisy

Spiiits

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by yenereal(m): 5:59am On Apr 25, 2021
Festus Keyamo comes with reciepts and add Activist by day hustlers by night.

Jim Eedris Beglin Abdulkareem right now thinking of where he will start the defence from.

Modified:
This dragging is childish to say the least. Someone who is a SAN should not be engaging like someone who just exited the BBN house. Even going ahead to release his phone number to the public space is a new low.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by PissfulProtester: 6:01am On Apr 25, 2021
Gandollaar:

Remember Obno Obla?

Abeg get lost! You are always on the wrong side. You see things clearly in black and white and you are still trying to twist it around.

Spits on hypocrites like you!

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by hakeem4(m): 6:03am On Apr 25, 2021
Gandollaar:

Remember Obno Obla?

but why is the musician trying to defame the government. The same government he was willing to serve? Just because he wasn’t given money and paid to do jingles to hype buharis government.

If he had been given that duty to hype buhari, we won’t hear the Nigeria jagajaga song.

At least Festus help promote his song. So it’s 50/50

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Gandollaar(f): 6:04am On Apr 25, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Abeg get lost! You are always on the wrong side. You see things clearly in black and white and you are still trying to twist it around.

Spits on hypocrites like you!
You have been noticed.

Next...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 25, 2021
But this same keyamo bribe Charley boy with #50m to stop the 'our mumu don do'campaign against Buhari incessant foreign travels which has now silence Charley boy forever.Why won't he has budget for Idris to also shut him up?

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Gandollaar(f): 6:11am On Apr 25, 2021
hakeem4:
but why is the musician trying to defame the government. The same government he was willing to serve? Just because he wasn’t given money and paid to do jingles to hype buharis government.

If he had been given that duty to hype buhari, we won’t hear the Nigeria jagajaga song.

At least Festus help promote his song. So it’s 50/50
That was how APC defamed Nigeria, a country they wanted to govern everywhere they went in the name of politics.

How much did keyamo pay him for the first mention?

I don't see any economic gain for him because Keyamo reacted.

Keyamo is only making noise to be noticed by the cabal. Is he a saint?

Okon Obno Obla did more eye service.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by infohenry(m): 6:12am On Apr 25, 2021
That is what all of them do, once they fail in their attempt to cash out from the system, they will become activist overnight now the target become donor agencies. The hustle is real in Nigeria nobody cares about the masses rather they use them.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Gandollaar(f): 6:12am On Apr 25, 2021
Joysticks:
But this same keyamo bribe Charley boy with #50m to stop the 'our mumu don do'campaign against Buhari incessant foreign travels which has now silence Charley boy forever.Why won't he has budget for Idris to also shut him up?
Keyamo is doing eye service.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Gandollaar(f): 6:16am On Apr 25, 2021
uptimum123:

Especially when it's all shades of hypocrisy

Spiiits
Na eye service go killam laslas
Where's Obno Obla today?

6 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Akwaibomdude(m): 6:18am On Apr 25, 2021
This is mine blowing.
Activist by daytime... hustlers at night

5 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by walosky(m): 6:24am On Apr 25, 2021
Na THEIR WAY !

Saboteuriing, back stabbing, back biting, Lies, maliciousness, skull mining

He couldn't even construct a better English just writing Jaga Jaga

Egbọn Eedris, ejoor go and farm

12 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by TheGiftedOne(m): 6:40am On Apr 25, 2021
yenereal:
Festus Keyamo comes with reciepts and add Activist by day hustlers by night.

Jim Eedris Beglin Abdulkareem right now thinking of where he will start the defence from.

Modified:
This dragging is childish to say the least. Someone who is a SAN should not be engaging like someone who just exited the BBN house. Even going ahead to release his phone number to the public space is a new low.

All of them na the same.... Politics turns even the elites to touts. *Spits *

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Richy4(m): 6:44am On Apr 25, 2021
cheiii!!!!! how will Eedris deny this one now? will he claim that it was Photoshopped?..... But this man nawao... how did he manage to keep 2018 messages....I don't even have my 2020 messages smiley

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by FarahAideed: 6:48am On Apr 25, 2021
Idris dey send text to politicians ...Such a learner

44 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi / Akaeze Ebonyi Accident: Umahi Visits Scene, Commiserates With Deceased Families / Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.