Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? (7276 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers / Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by plaindealer: 5:58am On Apr 25, 2021
Are they made by the same manufacturer?

Do they come with a manufacturer warranty or guarantee?

What happens when they don't work?

Just asking...

grin grin grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by WoundedLamb: 6:06am On Apr 25, 2021
The things that have become jokes in Africa are just scary.

4 Likes

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by plaindealer: 6:11am On Apr 25, 2021
What happened to his arm?

Damn!!

He got fkuccked up pretty bad.

grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by plaindealer: 6:12am On Apr 25, 2021
[s]
oluwazt:

Afonjas masturbating on the death of ESN fighting Fulani herdsmen and bandits, ESN doesn't wear local bulletproof or vest like coward Igboho, criminal Nigeria army put it on him along with the military uniforms seen around him. The way afonjas are attacking ESN, you will think ESN is fighting them. My people, these people afonjas are very very dangerous and evil.
[/s]

Learn how to read and comprehend, I asked you a question, not to bore me with your silly tribal moaning and crying.

Answer the question of just keep quiet.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 25, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]
[s]

Learn how to read and comprehend, I asked you a question, not to bore me with your silly tribal moaning and crying.

Answer the question of just keep quiet.[/s]

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by Sammy07: 6:14am On Apr 25, 2021
plaindealer:
Are they made by the same manufacturer?

Do they come with a manufacturer warranty or guarantee?

What happens when they don't work?

Just asking...

grin grin grin

No dey compare Yoruba jazz with ibo own undecided

9 Likes

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by princemillla(m): 6:18am On Apr 25, 2021
oluwazt:

Afonjas masturbating on the death of ESN fighting Fulani herdsmen and bandits, from so called fellow southerner carmelon. ESN doesn't wear local bulletproof or vest like coward Igboho, criminal Nigeria army put it on him along with the military uniforms seen around him. The way afonjas are attacking ESN, you will think ESN is fighting them. My people, these people afonjas are very very dangerous and evil.

How come ur name has oluwa “ n u r not an afonja??

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by plaindealer: 6:19am On Apr 25, 2021
Sammy07:

No dey compare Yoruba jazz with ibo own undecided

What are you talking about?

You mean ibo jazz na fake jazz. like fake drugs and fake everything?

I guess the fool wore that fake juju vest at his own risk..

The dumb and foolish terrorists is on his way to hell to fkuckk 72 virgins

grin grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by Brexxit(m): 6:20am On Apr 25, 2021
That of igboho hasn't been tested by a superior firepower of the DSS or Army.

11 Likes

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by Sammy07: 6:21am On Apr 25, 2021
plaindealer:

grin grin

I didn't say that oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by plaindealer: 6:23am On Apr 25, 2021
Sammy07:

I didn't say that oo grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by Odua1stson: 6:26am On Apr 25, 2021
My guy, everything from those people nah fake, fake drugs, fake cloth and also fake charms, i don't blame them now, what did you expect a potopoto-mixed brain people to produce other than fake fake things

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by Dpharisee: 6:39am On Apr 25, 2021
plaindealer:
What happened to his arm?

Damn!!

He got fkuccked up pretty bad.

grin grin

That guy fkuccked up an Army Lieutenant and 3 Police officers from IGP Special Squad before going down

Odua1stson:
My guy, everything from those people nah fake, fake drugs, fake cloth and also fake charms, i don't blame them now, what did you expect a potopoto-mixed brain people to produce other than fake fake things

I don't think the bullet he used in taking down Inspector Ramon Akintola of IRS Lagos sent to Imo by the Fulani IGP was fake sad

6 Likes

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by Omihanifa: 6:49am On Apr 25, 2021
All these odeshi ( local bullet proof vest) nah wash undecided if Nigeria army really mean this Sunday igboho AK-47 will get the job done.

Upon all the jazz way that Benue warlord (Gana ) get the Nigeria army still wasted him like a chicken angry

It's better one should rely on God and technology than these local jazz that doesn't even make any sense undecided

8 Likes

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:57am On Apr 25, 2021
Brexxit:
That of igboho hasn't been tested by a superior firepower of the DSS or Army.
Funny...

Bulletproof is useless and don't exist in a heated firefighter. Let me rephrase, jazz no dey work when bullet dey fly everywhere.

Those cowries you see attached to the dead man's garment is just normal accessories to scare small children and adult babies away. That's why soldiers go to war they use helmet so that flying bullets won't hit their head and incapacitate them completely.

Jazz no dey work for war front. Had it been it works, Africa would have been home to the strongest military force

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by FarahAideed: 6:59am On Apr 25, 2021
It seems dey work sha ....I can despite the heavy fire Ikonso torso seems completely free from an damage and it's clear he was killed by that large wound that damaged his lefts arms major artery , I don't know what caused that wound but that is the same arm Benue Gana was also killed through , I was lucky to meet one of the officers that participated in the Gana killing and he told me that wound was made with a Bowie knife as that was the only way he could be killed that day after they siezed him ..

3 Likes

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:03am On Apr 25, 2021
FarahAideed:
It seems dey work sha ....I can despite the heavy fire Ikonso torso seems completely free from an damage and it's clear he was killed by that large wound that damaged his lefts arms major artery , I don't know what caused that wound but that is the same arm Benue Gana was also killed through , I was lucky to meet one of the officers that participated in the Gana killing and he told me that wound was made with a Bowie knife as that was the only way he could be killed that day after they siezed him ..

He looks like he was shot in the back.
That large wound on his arm is a sniper shot

Jazz no dey work for war front.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by FarahAideed: 7:04am On Apr 25, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

He looks like he was shot in the back.

That arterial wound on his left arm will kill him in less than 5 minutes

2 Likes

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:07am On Apr 25, 2021
FarahAideed:

That arterial wound on his left arm will killing him in less than 5 minutes

The knife no suppose penetrate his skin naa as him get jazz. Abi the jazz no cover metal penetration ni

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by LMS1(m): 7:08am On Apr 25, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Funny...

Bulletproof is useless and don't exist in a heated firefighter. Let me rephrase, jazz no dey work when bullet dey fly everywhere.

Those cowries you see attached to the dead man's garment is just normal accessories to scare small children and adult babies away. That's when soldiers go to war they use helmet so that flying bullets won't hit their head and incapacitate them completely.

Jazz no dey work for war front. Had it been it works, Africa would have been home to the strongest military force
chop knuckles cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by joyandfaith: 7:09am On Apr 25, 2021
FarahAideed:

That arterial wound on his left arm will killing him in less than 5 minutes

You reason like a pathologist. Well done!!!
He did not protect his head and arm.
Anatomy of a kill-Jackal

3 Likes

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by FarahAideed: 7:09am On Apr 25, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

The knife no suppose penetrate his skin naa as him get jazz.

I didn't say it's a knife wound , I doesn't look like knife wound ..it looks like shrapnel wound or wound made by heavy duty machine gun round

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by UstazAhmed(m): 7:14am On Apr 25, 2021
Jazz de submit to senior bullets. Guns get grade. ESN is about to be totally crushed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:14am On Apr 25, 2021
FarahAideed:

I didn't say it's a knife wound , I doesn't look like knife wound ..it looks like shrapnel wound or wound made by heavy duty machine gun round

Oh OK. now I understand you sir. I didn't know you were saying his jazz can't prevent shrapnel and machine gun.

Bros forget jazz no dey work for war front. Best is to acquire better fire power and training. But in all, there is nothing as good as peace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:19am On Apr 25, 2021
Omihanifa:
angry

It's better one should rely on God and technology than these local jazz that doesn't even make any sense undecided
forget all those movies you watch
God doesn't save anyone from bullet. That sh1t will rip you apart.
Best God can do is welcome you home. That's if he is even around and not busy

1 Like

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by ngadaAwo: 7:21am On Apr 25, 2021
Odua1stson:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:22am On Apr 25, 2021
LMS1:
chop knuckles cheesy
Boss of life happy Sunday sir
Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by Sunnybay7: 7:27am On Apr 25, 2021
It can fail anytime don't be too confident.
Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by Jostoman: 7:27am On Apr 25, 2021
plaindealer:

The dumb and foolish terrorists is on his way to hell to fkuckk 72 virgins

grin grin
continue with your foolishness Tinubu supporters

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo PDP Crisis: Why INEC Hands Are Tied As Status Quo Remains / Alaghodaro Summit Not A Govt Parastatal, Has No Office In Govt House - Edo Govt / Money Is Not Our Problem, But How To Spend It - Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.