Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) (33898 Views)

Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Title, Defeats Vettori / UFC: Kamaru Usman Earned $640,000 After Masvidal Win / Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) by Bambarino: 10:43am On Apr 25, 2021
seunmsg:
Jorge Masvidal is a fraud and I’m glad he finally got exposed. Usman is a beast and the best fighter in the division right now.

Another fight with Colby will be next and the outcome won’t be different from the first. Thereafter, he should try his luck in the light heavyweight division as there won’t be any serious fighter left in the welter fighter division.

nah..bro after welterweight is middleweight that means he has to go square with is Nigeria brother Israel adesanya and he himself said he would never fight Izzy.....which means he has to keep recycling all the welterweight guys till his tired grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) by Born2Breed(f): 10:43am On Apr 25, 2021
lekki1444:
nigga the man is a yoruba man. stop claiming afonja winner. but its allowed. everybody wants to associate with ssuccess. soon you will be telling me israel adesanya is from edo and anthony joshua is from Benin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your mouth is masturbating like a ninny. Educate yourself and stop wasting in ignorance.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) by Golan007: 10:43am On Apr 25, 2021
lekki1444:
nigga the man is a yoruba man. stop claiming afonja winner. but its allowed. everybody wants to associate with ssuccess. soon you will be telling me israel adesanya is from edo and anthony joshua is from benin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sorry but he is not the one from the story:

" This is house is not for sale. Beware of 419 and my son Kamoru : Omo-ale jati jati".
Re: Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) by lekki1444: 10:44am On Apr 25, 2021
Golan007:

Sorry but he is not the one from the story:

" This is house is not for sale. Beware of 419 and my son Kamoru : Omo-ale jati jati".
hehehehe bro grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) by lekki1444: 10:46am On Apr 25, 2021
Born2Breed:

Your mouth is masturbating like a ninny. Educate yourself and stop wasting in ignorance.
i have. thats him and thats his brother kashetu and his mum and sis etc

2 Likes

Re: Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) by WhatCanIsay(m): 10:47am On Apr 25, 2021
MrIcredible:
Champ!

Effect of

Àmàlà
Ewédú
And
Gbẹgiri...

OSUs can't understand...

I thought those are Yoruba delicacies? Or do Auchi people see themselves as Yoruba too? Or is that the Yoruba see them as Yoruba people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:47am On Apr 25, 2021
Never loose guard. Masdival showboating and getting knock out seconds after

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) by seunmsg(m): 10:47am On Apr 25, 2021
Bambarino:

nah..bro after welterweight is middleweight that means he has to go square with is Nigeria brother Israel adesanya and he himself said he would never fight Izzy.....which means he has to keep recycling all the welterweight guys till his tired grin grin

I skipped middleweight deliberately because I know he will never fight Adesanya. So, middleweight is not an option for him. The next option is light heavyweight and I think he can dominate that division.

1 Like

Re: Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2021
MrIcredible:

You must be mistaken me for your father..m

Bro no need to go his *father* way nah nothing warrant that nah bro.
Re: Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) by Yankee101: 11:00am On Apr 25, 2021
Shebi e dey laff?
Re: Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) by lekki1444: 11:02am On Apr 25, 2021
Born2Breed:

kamorudeens mother

Re: Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) by Prymestrr(m): 11:03am On Apr 25, 2021
MrIcredible:
Champ!

Effect of

Àmàlà
Ewédú
And
Gbẹgiri...

OSUs can't understand...

Ignoramus he's from Auchi, Edo state not even Benin.
Re: Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) by Born2Breed(f): 11:04am On Apr 25, 2021
lekki1444:
i have. thats him and thats his brother kashetu and his mum and sis etc

Receive sense.
Re: Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) by lekki1444: 11:05am On Apr 25, 2021
Born2Breed:

Receive sense.
this his mother

1 Like

Re: Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) by SmartyPants(m): 11:06am On Apr 25, 2021
lekki1444:
nigga he is yoruba born in auchi. his name is kamorudeen. stop claiming afonja winner cheesy cheesy cheesy

So in your mind kamarudeen is a yoruba name?

My friend, Shattap there. He is pure auchi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) by lekki1444: 11:07am On Apr 25, 2021
SmartyPants:

So in your mind kamarudeen is a yoruba name?

My friend, Shattap there. He is pure auchi.
this his mother. she resembu auchi to you abi ?

Re: Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) by Sensiblerealist: 11:10am On Apr 25, 2021
Who are these oversabi people sef!. You wan kill am no. Make inn jump from welterweight to Light Heavyweight, from 177lb(77.1kg) to 205lb(93kg) Just like that!���.
He has to try middleweight firstly, but Israel Adesanya is the champion there and I think Usman said they will not fight each other.
One reason I think Israel tried Light Heavyweight and got burnt there.
Alaye, na sufri dem dey do am ooo

seunmsg:
Jorge Masvidal is a fraud and I’m glad he finally got exposed. Usman is a beast and the best fighter in the division right now.

Another fight with Colby will be next and the outcome won’t be different from the first. Thereafter, he should try his luck in the light heavyweight division as there won’t be any serious fighter left in the welterweight division to fight.

1 Like

Re: Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) by SmartyPants(m): 11:11am On Apr 25, 2021
lekki1444:
this his mother. she resembu auchi to you abi ?

I didn't know it was written on the forehead.

Young man Kamaru claims Auchi and that is the end of that. Stop embarrassing yourself, and stop filling up this thread with someone's family photos. It's in poor taste!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) by lekki1444: 11:17am On Apr 25, 2021
SmartyPants:

I didn't know it was written on the forehead.

Young man Kamaru claims Auchi and that is the end of that. Stop embarrassing yourself, and stop filling up this thread with someone's family photos. It's in poor taste!
he never claimed auchi. he said he was born in auchi as his father was posted there in the nigerian army. thats what his bio says. of course your childhood place where you grew up will be dearest to your heart and since he grew up in auchi i am sure auchi is dearest to his heart. i am not disputing the fact that he loves auchi. thats his childhood memory
Re: Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) by seunmsg(m): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2021
Sensiblerealist:
Who are these oversabi people sef!. You wan kill am no. Make inn jump from welterweight to Light Heavyweight, from 177lb(77.1kg) to 205lb(93kg) Just like that!���.
He has to try middleweight firstly, but Israel Adesanya is the champion there and I think Usman said they will not fight each other.
One reason I think Israel tried Light Heavyweight and got burnt there.
Alaye, na sufri dem dey do am ooo

I’m simply looking at the available options for him.
Re: Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) by SmartyPants(m): 11:25am On Apr 25, 2021
lekki1444:
he never claimed auchi. he said he was born in auchi as his father was posted there in the nigerian army. thats what his bio says. of course your childhood place where you grew up will be dearest to your heart and since he grew up in auchi i am sure auchi is dearest to his heart. i am not disputing the fact that he loves auchi. thats his childhood memory

This is pointless. Where has he claimed to be Yoruba?

All his details say he is from Auchi not just born there. There is literally not one source that points to Yoruba ancestry of any kind.

So why are you dragging this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) by Pimine: 11:27am On Apr 25, 2021
MrIcredible:
Champ!

Effect of

Àmàlà
Ewédú
And
Gbẹgiri...

OSUs can't understand...
Aswearugaaad

Calm down and receive sense!
Re: Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) by RichAbujaGuy: 11:28am On Apr 25, 2021
lekki1444:
so because a yoruba man is born in auchi means he is edo ? come on bro. read the mans history on wikipedia. his full name is kamorudeen, a yoruba muslim born in auchi

I think you directed this tribal response to he wrong guy my friend. My post was to celebrate a Naija champion kicking much arse on the global stage.
A very blessed Sunday and/or Ramadan to you sir.

1 Like

Re: Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) by Iseddy: 11:32am On Apr 25, 2021
Trust me, the winning force behind this guy & Anthony Joshua is the situation of Nigeria. If they remember the suffering & hardship back home in Nigeria they punch harder to knock their opponents out.
Re: Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) by shreck(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2021
dunyadgreat:
He is not Hausa ooo, He is from Edo state, but he is a Muslim!

He is from Auchi.
From a Muslim family.

However, he and his brother Mohamed are Christian converts.
You can confirm from his bio online.

That's why you see his outstretched hands in prayer before he enters the Octagon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) by lekki1444: 11:36am On Apr 25, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:

I think you directed this tribal response to he wrong guy my friend. My post was to celebrate a Naija champion kicking much arse on the global stage.
A very blessed Sunday and/or Ramadan to you sir.
Oh my bad my kind Sir. You have a blessed Sunday too. wink

1 Like

Re: Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) by lekki1444: 11:37am On Apr 25, 2021
SmartyPants:

This is pointless. Where has he claimed to be Yoruba?

All his details say he is from Auchi not just born there. There is literally not one source that points to Yoruba ancestry of any kind.

So why are you dragging this?
brother I have proved my case. have a nice day

Re: Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) by SmartyPants(m): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2021
lekki1444:
brother I have proved my case. have a nice day

You haven't even made a case not to talk of proven one. Good luck though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:48am On Apr 25, 2021
Didi2d:

You're wrong, do your check well. Ground nut soup and pounded yam.

He's from Edo state, Auchi to be precise. I rep my state

Is that your dish of choice in Edo....kinda like ours is ofe nsala and pounded yam?
Re: Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) by handsomeyinka(m): 11:50am On Apr 25, 2021
paulolee:
congrats man....was expecting him to win dt bout because all this guy do Is to win
assuming he is a Christian, I knew he might be attending winners chapel...
usman is a champ and a real nigaaaaaar......this is another big Win for Nigeria....
i pray aj taps into his grace n defeat fury but dt wan go hard sha..
AJ WILL FLAW FURY.
Re: Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) by Sensiblerealist: 11:51am On Apr 25, 2021
Aiite Bro.
I think he can just maintain his championship status there. If he wants to step up, then he has to go into a war with Israel. To jump two weight classes will be suicidal.
Bless up man

seunmsg:

I’m simply looking at the available options for him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leaked Tape: Perez Calls Ronaldo "An Idiot", Mourinho "An Abnormal" / Babatunde Michael Buys 2 Range Rovers For His Wife And Himself / Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.