Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Three Difference Life To Spend On Earth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Three Difference Life To Spend On Earth? (666 Views)

Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing / Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Difference Life To Spend On Earth? by Buytruth(m): 7:21am On Apr 25, 2021
Have You Ever Told About Three Difference Life To Spend On Earth?
Have you been told that life is still remains two to spend on earth?
Do not forget that I have said that the Holy Ghost has inspired me to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of God. Also I have said that I am uttering things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world, that it might be fulfilled.
Today I want to reveal to you that all believers in Christ Jesus has three difference life to live on earth. But unbelievers only have one life to spend on earth.
The first life for the believers in Christ Jesus to spend is this present life, the second life is coming, the third life is future called eternity.
The first life has been reduced to 70+ years. It is written, The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.
The second life is 1000 years. It is written, And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
The third life is eternity. It is written, For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.
Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth.
But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.
The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever.
Wait on the Lord, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
These are three life that believers in Christ Jesus shall spend on earth.
If you miss the second life, definitely you will miss the third life. For you not to miss the second life and the third life, You must be born again. You are born of the flesh into this present life, so also you must born of the spirit to enter into the second and third life ahead.
Whosoever that entered into the second life will be automatically enter into the third life.
More mysteries that will empower you physically and spiritually is in our Facebook group and our website below:
This is our Facebook group link:
https://www./3332807986840904/?ref=share
This is our website link:
https://eschatology.name.ng/blog/2018/08/22/welcome-to-gospel-news-from-iwwm/
Re: Three Difference Life To Spend On Earth? by Buytruth(m): 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
Buytruth:
Have You Ever Told About Three Difference Life To Spend On Earth?
Have you been told that life is still remains two to spend on earth?
Do not forget that I have said that the Holy Ghost has inspired me to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of God. Also I have said that I am uttering things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world, that it might be fulfilled.
Today I want to reveal to you that all believers in Christ Jesus has three difference life to live on earth. But unbelievers only have one life to spend on earth.
The first life for the believers in Christ Jesus to spend is this present life, the second life is coming, the third life is future called eternity.
The first life has been reduced to 70+ years. It is written, The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.
The second life is 1000 years. It is written, And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
The third life is eternity. It is written, For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.
Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth.
But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.
The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever.
Wait on the Lord, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
These are three life that believers in Christ Jesus shall spend on earth.
If you miss the second life, definitely you will miss the third life. For you not to miss the second life and the third life, You must be born again. You are born of the flesh into this present life, so also you must born of the spirit to enter into the second and third life ahead.
Whosoever that entered into the second life will be automatically enter into the third life.
More mysteries that will empower you physically and spiritually is in our Facebook group and our website below:
This is our Facebook group link:
https://www./3332807986840904/?ref=share
This is our website link:
https://eschatology.name.ng/blog/2018/08/22/welcome-to-gospel-news-from-iwwm/

Re: Three Difference Life To Spend On Earth? by Buytruth(m): 9:05am On Apr 28, 2021
[quote author=Buytruth post=101117790][/quote]
Re: Three Difference Life To Spend On Earth? by Buytruth(m): 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
[quote author=Buytruth post=101192929][/quote]
Re: Three Difference Life To Spend On Earth? by Buytruth(m): 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
[quote author=Buytruth post=101209504][/quote]
Re: Three Difference Life To Spend On Earth? by Buytruth(m): 8:44am On May 01, 2021
[quote author=Buytruth post=101268811][/quote]
Re: Three Difference Life To Spend On Earth? by Buytruth(m): 7:07am On May 02, 2021
[quote author=Buytruth post=101278646][/quote]
Re: Three Difference Life To Spend On Earth? by Buytruth(m): 2:34am On May 06, 2021
[quote author=Buytruth post=101303102][/quote]
Re: Three Difference Life To Spend On Earth? by Buytruth(m): 8:51am On May 13, 2021
[quote author=Buytruth post=101421169][/quote]
Re: Three Difference Life To Spend On Earth? by Buytruth(m): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
[quote author=Buytruth post=101642286][/quote]
Re: Three Difference Life To Spend On Earth? by Buytruth(m): 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
[quote author=Buytruth post=102829954][/quote]
Re: Three Difference Life To Spend On Earth? by Buytruth(m): 11:37am On Jun 21, 2021
[quote author=Buytruth post=102852027][/quote]
Re: Three Difference Life To Spend On Earth? by Buytruth(m): 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
[quote author=Buytruth post=102940548][/quote]
Re: Three Difference Life To Spend On Earth? by Buytruth(m): 7:22am On Jul 14, 2021
[quote author=Buytruth post=103677079][/quote]
Re: Three Difference Life To Spend On Earth? by Buytruth(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2021
[quote author=Buytruth post=103689140][/quote]
Re: Three Difference Life To Spend On Earth? by Buytruth(m): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
[quote author=Buytruth post=103729642][/quote]
Re: Three Difference Life To Spend On Earth? by Buytruth(m): 7:26am On Jul 20, 2021
[quote author=Buytruth post=103809160][/quote]
Re: Three Difference Life To Spend On Earth? by Buytruth(m): 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
[quote author=Buytruth post=103890845][/quote]
Re: Three Difference Life To Spend On Earth? by Buytruth(m): 7:13am On Jul 31, 2021
[quote author=Buytruth post=103970956][/quote]
Re: Three Difference Life To Spend On Earth? by Buytruth(m): 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2021
[quote author=Buytruth post=104269295][/quote]
Re: Three Difference Life To Spend On Earth? by Buytruth(m): 11:06am On Aug 08, 2021
[quote author=Buytruth post=104460561][/quote]
Re: Three Difference Life To Spend On Earth? by Buytruth(m): 6:40am On Aug 09, 2021
[quote author=Buytruth post=104557055][/quote]
Re: Three Difference Life To Spend On Earth? by Buytruth(m): 6:51am On Aug 11, 2021
[quote author=Buytruth post=104585679][/quote]
Re: Three Difference Life To Spend On Earth? by Buytruth(m): 8:10am On Aug 15, 2021
[quote author=Buytruth post=104662230][/quote]
Re: Three Difference Life To Spend On Earth? by Buytruth(m): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2021
[quote author=Buytruth post=104807098][/quote]
Re: Three Difference Life To Spend On Earth? by Buytruth(m): 7:04am On Aug 29, 2021
[quote author=Buytruth post=105051000][/quote]
Re: Three Difference Life To Spend On Earth? by Buytruth(m): 7:24am On Sep 12, 2021
[quote author=Buytruth post=105281194][/quote]
Re: Three Difference Life To Spend On Earth? by Buytruth(m): 2:24am On Sep 19, 2021
[quote author=Buytruth post=105731679][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

One Verse Jehovah Witnesses Don't Want U To See / This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) / TB Joshua Was Killed, I Have Details Of Those Responsible – Bishop Owusu(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.