Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Throw Back When IKONSI Was Receiving Blessing From Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throw Back When IKONSI Was Receiving Blessing From Kanu (8505 Views)

Adeyanju To Justice Nyako: Step Down From Kanu's Trial, Your Husband Is Fulani / Picture Of A Soldier Receiving Blessing From Mother Before Going To War. / Tell Garba Shehu To Save Nigeria From Herdsmen Before Saving It From Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throw Back When IKONSI Was Receiving Blessing From Kanu by System202: 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
mm
Re: Throw Back When IKONSI Was Receiving Blessing From Kanu by losky83: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
Naajjii:
This was a young Ikonsi receiving blessing from IPOD terror Leader Kanu grin grin
Blessing him to go and die while the KANU remains in hiding.
Igbo's please tell KANU to stop blessing your children to go and die.let him come down and lead his army himself.
Look at the men in that pic.they are all illiterates with poor IQ being blessed by a psychologically unstable man.

1 Like

Re: Throw Back When IKONSI Was Receiving Blessing From Kanu by lathrowinger: 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
ogkrakkid:
Afonjas Don dey mansturbate since news broke..Sunday igboho Next.
God go punish your generation. Olori buruku. They can't do without tagging Yoruba name

1 Like

Re: Throw Back When IKONSI Was Receiving Blessing From Kanu by Bankalert(m): 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
When i said they will turn south-east into a war zone, they came for my head.... I hope they are seeing this. Because this is just the beginning.
Re: Throw Back When IKONSI Was Receiving Blessing From Kanu by Minjim: 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu just sent this guy to his early grave.

Well, the guy didn't given himself brain to start with.

Kanu the leader is in the protection of UK govt and you're here wear Sunday Igboho bulletproof vest to face a battalion of army
Re: Throw Back When IKONSI Was Receiving Blessing From Kanu by Minjim: 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
ogkrakkid:
Afonjas Don dey mansturbate since news broke..Sunday igboho Next.

I heard the soldier that shot the guy is Babatunde Olatunji
Re: Throw Back When IKONSI Was Receiving Blessing From Kanu by babydioku(f): 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
afonjas
Re: Throw Back When IKONSI Was Receiving Blessing From Kanu by ogkrakkid(m): 11:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
lathrowinger:
God go punish your generation. Olori buruku. They can't do without tagging Yoruba name
good u accepted d name afonja. let d case rest till further notice
Re: Throw Back When IKONSI Was Receiving Blessing From Kanu by ogkrakkid(m): 11:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
lathrowinger:
Allah u dey mad
Re: Throw Back When IKONSI Was Receiving Blessing From Kanu by funkekemi(f): 3:03am On Apr 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Can any Ipob members here explain to me the rationality behind kneeling before Kanu.

Wtf
he is a prince, so he is recieving blessings from the heir to the throne
Re: Throw Back When IKONSI Was Receiving Blessing From Kanu by funkekemi(f): 3:05am On Apr 26, 2021
Bankalert:
When i said they will turn south-east into a war zone, they came for my head.... I hope they are seeing this. Because this is just the beginning.
online on social media

(1) (2) (Reply)

PVC Racketeering: INEC Vows To Punish Culprits / Osinbajo Inaugurates Electricity Board As FG Moves To Resolve Tariff Shortfalls / In A Fair Presidential Election, Obi Will Get 25% In Over 24 States — Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.