Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

When God Said It Is Not Good!... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When God Said It Is Not Good!... (500 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' / RCCG Convention 2019: "And God Said" - August 5 - 11th / Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When God Said It Is Not Good!... by KNOWMORE56: 8:40am On Apr 25, 2021
Number one is very important.

God of the Bible is the wisest among all other gods: job 4:9;

*. Psalm 136:2 "KJV:O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever"
He is the God of gods. In His infinite knowledge of the past, present and future He has categorically declared some things as not good for me and you.

To us who believe in His existence and authority, whatever He says is final. In other words He has the final say.

Whoever/whatever says anything contrary to what He has said,.....the question that often come to my head is CAN THIS ONE BE WISER THAN MY GOD? The answer NO! I must obey the Wisest.

Let's see some of the things He says IT IS NOT GOOD:

9). Genesis 2:18 "KJV:And the Lord God said, IT IS NOT GOOD THAT THE MAN SHOULD BE ALONE; I will make him an help meet for him."

Who is that man or boy that is trying to claim he's wiser than the WISEST? The all-knowing God said IT IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU TO STAY UNMARRIED.

These days young people are refraining from marriage, but the Wisest says IT IS NOT GOOD!
Go and marry. It is better to marry than to be doing " baby mama" and " baby papa" of a thing.

There is a prophecy in the Bible that for-tell this unwillingness to marry.

*. 1 Timothy 4 :1 " KJV: NOW THE SPIRIT SPEAKETH EXPRESSLY, THAT IN THE LATTER TIMES SOME SHALL DEPART FROM THE FAITH, GIVING HEED TO SEDUCING SPIRITS, AND DOCTRINES OF DEVILS;
KJV:Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
3KJV:FORBIDDING TO MARRYY, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth."

It is one of these negative prophecies in the Bible, which is to be avoided; that is, don't allow negative prophecies to be fulfilled in your life!
One of the doctrines of the devils is FORBIDDING TO MARRY...

The Bible says don't give the devil chance:
*. Ephesians 4:27 "KJV:Neither give place to the devil."
therefore, go and marry!
Re: When God Said It Is Not Good!... by AsapTeddy(m): 8:44am On Apr 25, 2021
nonsense
Re: When God Said It Is Not Good!... by KNOWMORE56: 9:18am On Apr 25, 2021
cool. IT IS NOT GOOD TO DO SOMETHING ( GOOD) AT THE BAD TIME:
*. 2 Samuel 17:7 "KJV:And Hushai said unto Absalom, THE COUNSEL THAT AHITHOPHEL HATH GIVEN IS NOT GOOD AT THIS TIME."

Note the emphasis on TIME for the counsel.
It is not good to do something good at the wrong time.

The advice given was good but the time it was given was wrong/bad.
Whatever you want to do, do it at the right time; to the right person and for the right purpose.

Time is very important to humanity and the Bible says something about it. Let's see some of them:

*. Ecclesiastes 3:1 "KJV:To every thing THERE IS a season, and A TIME TO EVERY PURPOSE UNDER THE HEAVEN:"

Note: "...THERE IS...A TIME TO EVERY PURPOSE UNDER THE HEAVEN"

*. 2 Corinthians 6:2 "KJVsadFor he saith, I HAVE HEARD THEE IN A TIME ACCEPTED, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, NOW IS THE ACCEPTED TIME; behold, now is the day of salvation.)"

Note: "...I HAVE HEARD THEE IN A TIME ACCEPTED... NOW IS THE ACCEPTED TIME..."
Sinners and backsliders, this is the right time to repent and be saved!

*. Romans 13:11 "KJV:And that, KNOWING THE TIME, THAT NOW IT IS HIGH TIME TO AWAKE OUT OF SLEEP: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed."

Note: "KNOWING THE TIME, THAT NOW IT IS THE HIGH TIME TO AWAKE OUT OF SLEEP..."
lukewarm believers, be serious about your divine calling.

*. 1 Corinthians 4:5 "KJV:Therefore JUDGE NOTHING BEFORE THE TIME, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God."

Note: "JUDGE NOTHING BEFORE THE TIME"
those of you who always find fault with our men of God and often condemn them... Jesus is coming soon to judge them!

*. 1 Corinthians 7:29 "KJV:But this I say, brethren, THE TIME IS SHORT: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none;"
*. Ephesians 5:16 "KJV: REDEEMING THE TIME, because the days are evil."
*. Colossians 4:5 "KJV:Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, REDEEMING THE TIME"

Note: "THE TIME IS SHORT; REDEEMING THE TIME" Jesus is coming soon. Let's go ahead and preach the gospel of Jesus Christ. Let's not waste time on things that have no eternal value.

*. Galatians 4:4 "KJV:But WHEN THE FULLNESS OF THE TIME WAS COME, GOD SENT forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,"
*. Ephesians 1:10 "KJV:That in THE DISPENSATION OF THE FULLNESS OF TIMES he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:"

Note: "WHEN THE FULLNESS OF THE TIME WAS COME, GOD SENT..."

Our God always keep to time, yes, His time. He doesn't do anything out of compulsion. Therefore it is said that whoever believe Him will not make haste (i.e. the person will not be in a hurry) Isaiah 28:16.

May our God grant us the wisdom for time management, in Jesus name. Amen!.....
Re: When God Said It Is Not Good!... by KNOWMORE56: 9:25am On Apr 25, 2021
7). IT IS NOT GOOD TO EXACT MONEY FROM THE POOR:
*. Nehemiah 5:9 "

*. Nehemiah 5:9 "KJV:Also I said, IT IS NOT GOOD THAT YE do: ought ye not to walk in the fear of our God because of the reproach of the heathen our enemies?
KJV:I likewise, and my brethren, and my servants, might EXACT OF THEM MONEY AND CORN: I pray you, let us leave off this usury."

Note: "IT IS NOT GOOD THAT YE EXACT OF THEM MONEY AND CORN"

Exploiting the poor is not good. The most High God had warned. People, pastors and politicians stop making life more difficult for the poor as they come around looking for food.

6). IT IS NOT GOOD TO PUNISH THE JUST:
*. Proverbs 17:26 "KJV:Also TO PUNISH THE JUST IS NOT GOOD, nor to strike princes for equity"

note: "TO PUNISH THE JUST IS NOT GOOD"
A crime is reported to the "authorities", instead of arresting the offenders, it's the reporters that are arrested.

A certain organization often shun their members and tag them "apostates" as they demanded for justice for their raped children.

A certain country "authorities" often arrest and prosecute whoever protest against bad condition.

The must High said IT IS NOT GOOD!
Re: When God Said It Is Not Good!... by KNOWMORE56: 9:28am On Apr 25, 2021
5). IT IS NOT GOOD TO DO INJUSTICE:
*. Proverbs 18:5 "KJV: IT IS NOT GOOD TO ACCEPT THE PERSON OF THE WICKED, TO OVERTHROW THE RIGHTEOUS IN JUDGMENT."

Note the emphasis on JUDGEMENT. You approve a wicked person and disapprove the righteous.

It is not only in a law court that this happen. When trouble starts between your close friends/neighbours/ family or church members and others, don't be partial.

Make sure you tell the person that is at fault that he is at fault, even though he is your person.

A certain organization always defend their members of any kind of fault or wrong doing. Condemning people and religions that are better than themselves.

The Word is saying if your religion got it wrong say it that they got it wrong.

Doing everything possible to help a wicked person win a rape case or any other cases for which he is guilty IS NOT GOOD!

4). IT IS NOT GOOD TO BE PARTIAL:
*. Proverbs 24:23 "KJV:These things also belong to the wise. IT IS NOT GOOD TO HAVE RESPECT OF PERSONS IN JUDGMENT."

Note: repeatition is for emphasis. Number 5&4 are saying the same thing.

No favouritism in JUDGMENT in the law court, in your own home ( among your children), in your neighborhood, in the church, any place you find yourself. The wisest says IT IS NOT GOOD!
Re: When God Said It Is Not Good!... by KNOWMORE56: 9:33am On Apr 25, 2021
3). IT IS NOT GOOD TO EAT TOO MUCH HONEY:
*. Proverbs 25:27 "KJV: IT IS NOT GOOD TO EAT MUCH HONEY: so for men to search their own glory is not glory."

Note: it does not say EATING HONEY IS NOT GOOD rather TOO MUCH HONEY is not good.

Our loving God cares for our health. He compares it with searching for one own glory (i.e becoming proud). It is not good for one to search for his own glory ( i.e become proud).

As eating of too much honey can cause vomiting, searching for one own glory cause shame.

*. Proverbs 25:16 "KJV:Hast thou found honey? EAT SO MUCH as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, AND VOMIT IT."

"EAT SO MUCH AND VOMIT IT"

*. Proverbs 11:2 "KJV: WHEN PRIDE COMETH, THEN COMETH SHAME: but with the lowly is wisdom."

2). IT IS NOT GOOD TO GLORIFY YOURSELF:
*. 1 Corinthians 5:6 "KJV: YOUR GLORYING IS NOT GOOD. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?"

Note: this number 2 is almost the same thing with number 3.

GLORY in this verse can mean BOASTING which is connected with pride. It is not good to proud.
Re: When God Said It Is Not Good!... by KNOWMORE56: 9:35am On Apr 25, 2021
1). IT IS NOT GOOD FOR THE SOUL TO BE WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE:

*. Proverbs 19:2 "KJV:Also, that THE SOUL BE WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE, IT IS NOT GOOD; and he that hasteth with his feet sinneth."

note: BE WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE means to be FOOLISH. In other words IT IS NOT GOOD TO BE FOOLISH.

It will interest me to tell you that the things the World regards as FOOLISH are different from the things the Word calls FOOLISH.

In the Word, SIN ( i.e Satan Inherited Nature) is considered FOOLISHNESS:

*. Numbers 12:11 "KJV:And Aaron said unto Moses, Alas, my lord, I beseech thee, lay not the sin upon us, wherein WE HAVE DONE FOOLISHLY, and wherein WE HAVE SINNED."

"WE HAVE DONE FOOLISHLY, WE HAVE SINNED"

*. 1 Samuel 13:13 "KJV:And Samuel said to Saul, THOU HAST DONE FOOLISHLY: THOU HAST NOT KEPT THE COMMANDMENT OF THE LORD thy God, which he commanded thee: for now would the Lord have established thy kingdom upon Israel for ever."

*. Others: 2 Samuel 24:10; 1 Chronicles 21:8; 2 Chronicles 16:9; psalm 69:5; Proverbs 24:9; Jeremiah 4:22; Romans 1:21; Galatians 3:1;

Know today that if you don't have Jesus ( the Knowledge and the Wisdom of God ), you are FOOLISH.

HAPPY SUNDAY FRIENDS!!
Re: When God Said It Is Not Good!... by xproducer: 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
It is far better to marry, and push to stay married for a lifetime, than to engage in fornication. Fornication, which is "sexual intercourse between people not married to each other" - like many other sins - comes with serious consequences! (1 Corinthians 6:9)

"Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge." - Hebrews 13:4

"For I wish that all men were even as I myself. But each one has his own gift from God, one in this manner and another in that. But I say to the unmarried and to the widows: It is good for them if they remain even as I am; but if they cannot exercise self-control, let them marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion." - 1 Corinthians 7:7-9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When God Said It Is Not Good!... by KNOWMORE56: 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
xproducer:
It is far better to marry, and push to stay married for a lifetime, than to engage in fornication. Fornication, which is "sexual intercourse between people not married to each other" - like many other sins - comes with serious consequences! (1 Corinthians 6:9)

"Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge." - Hebrews 13:4

"For I wish that all men were even as I myself. But each one has his own gift from God, one in this manner and another in that. But I say to the unmarried and to the widows: It is good for them if they remain even as I am; but if they cannot exercise self-control, let them marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion." - 1 Corinthians 7:7-9

I love this quotation. May God bless our marriages, in Jesus name.
Re: When God Said It Is Not Good!... by xproducer: 1:44am On Apr 30, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

I love this quotation. May God bless our marriages, in Jesus name.

-----
Praise GOD, and amen.

(1) (Reply)

Dreams And Spiritual Meanings. / First Address By Mrs Evelyn Joshua, The New Leader Of TB Joshua Church (SCOAN) / Sometimes, I Wish There Was NO Religion In The World. It's Caused A Lot Of Pain!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.