Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,173 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake (53854 Views)

Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU / Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake / Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Oladipo1166(m): 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
more height
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by EmekaBlue(m): 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
I'm sure they need money from him more than his acknowledgement

4 Likes

Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
Waooo. These boys are raw talents. The guy(s) behind that improvisation will make a "bad a.s.s" film director.
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Rapuru14: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
Aaa007:
now that Biafra is on fire what nextBiafra?grin
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by ceaser: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
This guys should not expect much from the Nigerian government. The government is a dream killer and destroyer of ambitions.

I hope they strike gold and someone decides to sponsor 'em for further studies overseas.
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by BlessedNuel: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
Young talented boys
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by GboyegaD(m): 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
They are talented.
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Martini101(m): 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
Oyibo People no too get wahala.
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by usman3688(m): 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
CardiNice:
Each of these boys would be millionaires by now, featuring in great franchise like game of thrones and even having their own franchise like the series called stranger things but it's so unfortunate that they were born in Nigeria.
Imagine the level of success Ikorodu boys and kids like Emmanuella would have attained if they are in USA or Europe.
Imagine if Mi was a rapper in USA.
Imagine if Burna boy was an America singer.
Imagine if mercy Johnson was an America actress or an European actress.
Imagine of the famous square were an America singer and dancer.

Take a look at Anthony Joshua then go back to my questions and there you have my answer.

Guy you are spot on. I do tell my friends that this country is pulling a lot of us back, if we were in a better country we will be better humans and more successful.

2 Likes

Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Zeeknow3245(m): 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
GeneralPula:
Good one..

To think that when they first started, Nigerians were hating on them, saying nah trash dem dey do..

Those hating on dem might be somewhere struggling for subscription money, while them boys have gone far..
Bros calm down na
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by GeneralPula: 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
CardiNice:
Each of these boys would be millionaires by now, featuring in great franchise like game of thrones and even having their own franchise like the series called stranger things but it's so unfortunate that they were born in Nigeria.
Imagine the level of success Ikorodu boys and kids like Emmanuella would have attained if they are in USA or Europe.

Take a look at Anthony Joshua then go back to my questions and there you have my answer.

There are millions of singers in America struggling..

There is struggle everywhere man!

12 Likes

Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Chirowman(m): 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
Those boys are so talented that I marvel at their level of movies creativity .
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by dominique(f): 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
It's their precision for me, even the dog was on point. These boys deserve all the accolades they're getting

3 Likes

Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Coldie(m): 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
These people dont care about u, u are a disgrace to the developed world. They just want your market.

If these boys don't change they would just be stuck in one mediocre level
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Adakintroy: 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
Dalil8:
Geniuses. Really talented kids.

They're in the wrong country unfortunately.

Wrong contri. Just shut up.
.they are getting their recognition inside the wrong contri.

.so is dangote.
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Soulsymbol99: 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
What I love abt these boiz is that they hustle different.
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by IMASTEX: 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
Dalil8:

Very sad, good enough they have the talent, the audience & the opportunity to adopt any country of their choice.
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by mariahAngel(f): 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
Just when you thought they couldn't do any better than the last, they went ahead and outdid themselves.

Way to go boys!

1 Like

Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Toks2008(m): 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
There is this other group of talented guys in naija.

I forgot their name.
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Truthabulabula(m): 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
Not a fan of movies.

But, if Netflix could make such a comment, I have no doubt those guys are good.

1 Like

Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by jaydor: 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
Dalil8:

Rule by the wrong leaders u mean.
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by medexico(m): 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
CardiNice:

The famous square �
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Superpower(m): 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
Angrygoat:
Pls dont forget illuminati
Illuminati? I thought we left that in 2009.
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by CSTRR: 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
Dalil8:

Are you really sure.?

Nigeria is the home of Nollywood.
A global movie industry.
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by CSTRR: 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
jaydor:
Rule by the wrong leaders u mean.
Exactly.

They are governed by wrong rulers is more accurate.

Nigeria is one of the best places on Earth for an entertainer in any sector.
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by dreu2fine(m): 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
Dalil8:

dey are not.y do u fel notin good will come out of naija
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by SmartyPants(m): 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
CardiNice:

Lol well I mean also take a second to imagine if all those people were born in Afghanistan?

In a way looking at that just you've created, you've made a case for the greatness of Nigeria.
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by CSTRR: 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
SmartyPants:

Lol well I mean also take a second to imagine if all those people were born in Afghanistan?

In a way looking at that just you've created, you've made a case for the greatness of Nigeria.
People forget there are 110 countries in the world.

When I want to compare, I don't go as far as Europe and America.

I compare among African countries and maybe fellow third world Countries like India.

And in most indices, Nigeria falls short, but not in entertainment.

In entertainment, Nigeria is the place to be.

1 Like

Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Springboot: 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
CardiNice:

Unlike you, they choose not to complain about it and got to work.

1 Like

Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by SmartyPants(m): 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
CSTRR:

People forget there are 110 countries in the world.

When I want to compare, I don't go as far as Europe and America.

I compare among African countries and maybe fellow third world Countries like India.

And in most indices, Nigeria falls short, but not in entertainment.

In entertainment, Nigeria is the place to be.

In a lot of things actually. Nigeria's fintech environment is second to none in Africa.
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Angelfrost(m): 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
Pweetyccee:
Army of the dead hmmm pls z d movie interesting?

Not sure the movie is out yet... But, if the trailer is anything to go by, then it will be 'Insane'!

I am already chuffed by the quality of stars packed in it:
Dave Bautista
Omari Hardwick
Hiroyuki Sanada
Theo Rossi

The fact that legendary Zack Snyder is behind the lens on this one, completely makes it a must see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared / Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo / Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Two Ladies Boobs On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.