Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake (53861 Views)

Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU / Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake / Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Okoroawusa: 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
This is brilliant... I love this
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by CSTRR: 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
SmartyPants:

In a lot of things actually. Nigeria's fintech environment is second to none in Africa.
And that too.

But Buhari is attacking them.
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Acidiously: 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
They are trying but at this juncture, they should be working on their own movie now. If not they'll be off point when people get saturated with what they do which is remaking people's work.
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by BennyDGreat: 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nice stuff.
Start with what you have and keep moving
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by RapistOnBail: 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2021

They should have upgraded pass this level I’m seeing now

Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Hardvance(m): 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
Toks2008:
There is this other group of talented guys in naija.

I forgot their name.

Those dudes that shot one short sci fi flick right?
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by ChengHun(m): 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
Like play like play, this boys are getting global attention. They have a good editor
Learn white board animation and video editing. contact me on the number beneath this comment
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Casper21: 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
Wow!!! Coming from Zack Snyder that's huge. Meanwhile if you haven't watch Zack Snyder justice league 2021 you're missing out
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Goldbw122(m): 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nice one, These boys will go places, this is good and more huge project will come for them... and that is a hell of a motivation for them too, and the Editor is a Good one, a Experienced expert
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by usman3688(m): 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
CardiNice:
Each of these boys would be millionaires by now, featuring in great franchise like game of thrones and even having their own franchise like the series called stranger things but it's so unfortunate that they were born in Nigeria.
Imagine the level of success Ikorodu boys and kids like Emmanuella would have attained if they are in USA or Europe.
Imagine if Mi was a rapper in USA.
Imagine if Burna boy was an America singer.
Imagine if mercy Johnson was an America actress or an European actress.
Imagine of the famous square were an America singer and dancer.

Take a look at Anthony Joshua then go back to my questions and there you have my answer.
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by DisLifeSha: 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
You don't know the millions Emmanuela and Mark Angel make every month. Don't be ignorant. We are in an internet age

CardiNice:
Each of these boys would be millionaires by now, featuring in great franchise like game of thrones and even having their own franchise like the series called stranger things but it's so unfortunate that they were born in Nigeria.
Imagine the level of success Ikorodu boys and kids like Emmanuella would have attained if they are in USA or Europe.

Take a look at Anthony Joshua then go back to my questions and there you have my answer.
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by slowice(m): 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
These young lads will change nollywood forever and for the best.... With what I'm seeing, nollywood is getting closer to the change we desire.
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by olisaEze(m): 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
Very creative! grin

And smart too, because they know their target market for development is outside Nigeria and not in it.

Mark Angel with his Emmanella are making money here, but these kids have a long term goal in mind.

Probably egged on by parents who are praying seriously to have an American celebrity or movie studio taking them away from here. Every effort of the average southerner nowadays na to japaa or at least keep ur children there. undecided
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by seyz91(m): 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
you get am
1beat:
Nigeria get materials but na bad leaders they kill us
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Toks2008(m): 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
Hardvance:

Those dudes that shot one short sci fi flick right?

GOD bless you, Nah dem.

With just smart phones, these guys made insanely high standard action flick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4dfVgFsjQc
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Pweetyccee(f): 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
Angelfrost:

Not sure the movie is out yet... But, if the trailer is anything to go by, then it will be 'Insane'!

I am already chuffed by the quality of stars packed in it:
Dave Bautista
Omari Hardwick
Hiroyuki Sanada
Theo Rossi

The fact that legendary Zack Snyder is behind the lens on this one, completely makes it a must see.

z going to be a interesting
I just check d trailer
Military Men vs Zombies
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by LOVEGINO(m): 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
Dalil8:
Geniuses. Really talented kids.

They're in the wrong country unfortunately.
please next time include VERY VERY before d wrong.

1 Like

Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Hardvance(m): 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
Toks2008:

GOD bless you, Nah dem.

With just smart phones, these guys made insanely high standard action flick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBphblC759M

Thanks boss. I was just thinking about them recently
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Mogadishuu: 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
Dalil8:
Geniuses. Really talented kids.
They're in the wrong country unfortunately.
If they were in another country you might not have heard about them
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by nams77: 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
GeneralPula:
Good one..

To think that when they first started, Nigerians were hating on them, saying nah trash dem dey do..

Those hating on dem might be somewhere struggling for subscription money, while them boys have gone far..
If you listen to most Nigerians, you will definitely abandon your dreans

2 Likes

Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by xxxXXXxxx: 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
Cool, I really hope the guys progressively evolve their creativity on to better things.
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Eillyeillz(m): 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
Pweetyccee:
Army of the dead hmmm pls z d movie interesting?

Not out yet...

1 Like

Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by PAWG(m): 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
CardiNice:

WTF man! all those people you mentioned made it in this same Nigeria so what are you tryna say bruh?

1 Like

Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Goalnaldo(m): 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
Casper21:
Wow!!! Coming from Zack Snyder that's huge. Meanwhile if you haven't watch Zack Snyder justice league 2021 you're missing out
is it really interesting? I have 25gb youtube Airtel night bonus but sadly it's expiring tomorrow
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Ekugbeh(m): 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
Angrygoat:
Pls dont forget illuminati
lol. Iluminati come for this who have paid their dues sir
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by merits(m): 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
I see them going into places in future.
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
Great Omoluabis...

The world is your oyster.
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
These boys are something else. They are great and indeed doing wonderfully well
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by nkiliuzo(m): 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
CardiNice:

what are you imagining? everyone you mentioned here are successful because they are in Nigeria, what's the probability that if they were born in USA, that they will be successful as they are now? your place of birth is not a criteria for success.

1 Like

Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by grandstar(m): 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
Bornsinner7:
They will soon be featured in a Hollywood movie

That Nigerian accent must comot first o!

These kids can start first by learning video editing using a wide range of software from Adobe Premiere Pro to Doodly.
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by generationz(f): 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
This is the second International movie celebrity reacting to their work.

These boys must be doing something right.

If I could afford to, I'll pay for their film school scholarship.
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Casper21: 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
Goalnaldo:
is it really interesting? I have 25gb youtube Airtel night bonus but sadly it's expiring tomorrow

I don't think the movie is on YouTube, but it's very interesting. It's a remake of the previous justice league that involved flash, wonder woman, aquaman &cyborg

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother / I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared / Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Two Ladies Boobs On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.