Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) (85596 Views)

Another ESN Commander Has Taken Over - IPOB / Nigeria Made Mistake Killing ESN Commander Ikonso: Fani-kayode / How ESN Commander, Ikonso Was Killed: IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by EJEHSON(m): 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
This guy is a criminal and not a freedom fighter.
OldNairalander:
This guy too exposed himself
Guerrilla warfare is a hidden war and not a show of force and macho
I respect all freedom fighters.
R.i.p to Nelson Mandela, Che Guevara, Ojukwu, Ikonso and others.

I'm an advocate of peaceful revolution though.

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
zoghys:

You are a very stupid boy, your father should have explain better to you the role awo played in getting his sorry ass a free education if at all he has any. Kids like you are why this forum lacks most time civil conversation. Are you trying to insult awo or what, your forefathers can't even dream of that. Reply back and the next thunder strike you dead. Omo ale jatijati.

There is nothing to say, Awolowo died miserably and shamefully.

Did you pay this kind of respect to Awolowo who didn't even die the least honourable way?

Only miscreants take rat poison.
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
The Sunday Igboho wannabe burns in hell as we speak, he's in the same section as ojukwu.....
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
MuchAdo:

How did Awolowo die please
He died Miserably.
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by GeneralPula: 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Imo state can never be another plateau

You don dey shift goal poal again..

Well, that’s ipob style..
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by GeneralPula: 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Imo state can never be another plateau

You don dey shift goalpost again..

Well, that’s ipob style..
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
Heavensent01:

if your papa reach the height of Awolowo Achievement, you will idolized him

bringing Awolowo in the same page with these unthinkable specimen speak low of your watery brain

Awolowo is a brainless specimen that shouldn't even be used for practicals in medical cadavers..

He is a waste even dying miserably...
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
goldony:

Excuseeeeee, didn't awolowo suggest that food supply be cut off for Igbos during the war? Just asking

Was that the reason he took that poison and ended his life miserably.
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by GeneralPula: 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
ogkrakkid:

abeg who be awolowo I hope u are not referring to the bigot who introduced tribalism in this country??...rip young gen. ikonson.

Awolowo introduced tribalism?

How exactly please?
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by zoghys: 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Did you pay this kind of respect to Awolowo who didn't even die the least honourable way?

Obviously you have a brain leak, debating cerebral topics on the legacy of baba awo is beyond your comprehension.

Go home and ask the eldest man in your village and just maybe you will be fortune to learn a little, that's if you can.

Stop comparing your roforofo struggle with the great legacy of the legal luminary. You will only expose your stupidity to the world is you continue with this line of reasoning, take it from me your history is no match.

Go to the village and ask.
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
zoghys:

Obviously you have a brain leak, debating cerebral topics on the legacy of baba awo is beyond your comprehension.

Go home and ask the eldest man in your village and just maybe you will be fortune to learn a little, that's if you can.

Stop comparing your roforofo struggle with the great legacy of the legal luminary. You will only expose your stupidity to the world is you continue with this line of reasoning, take it from me your history is no match.

Go to the village and ask.

I hate long talks to facts. Awolowo is a brainless suicidal animal.

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by GeneralPula: 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
[s]
cybersoldiers:
Yoruba's should behave themselves.

I call on Seun the owner of Nairaland and chief sponsor of all verbal attacks against Igbos with his mods to forthwith stop the campaign of calumny against the Igbo nation without delay.

Take my advice as an advice from a loved one.

Igbos worldwide are a Terrifying force to fight when they come together against an enemy.

Seun, I advise you to delist yourself from an enemy of the Universal Igbo.
[/s]

I understand this strategy..

Una wan dey blackmail seun cuz people are currently serving you what you do serve others..

Igbos will be crying like a day old baby whenever tables turn..

There are countless of threads, and even fake news from flatinoz about Yoruba on the front page, yet no one called on seun for anything..

This blackmail is so cheap!! Make una look for more concentrated strategy!

The Biafra or death poem is all we seeing in reality now..
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by GeneralPula: 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
Flatinoz really needs money..

I was expecting to see a Power Bike with full kits, but no, nan this Ekuke bike Ipob General dey use..

If a whole general can be like this, I wonder wetin the slaves go be like - no wonder frustration full their body!

Meanwhile, Nnamdi kanu is right here..

1 Like

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
FarahAideed:

All part of rituals he must honor to keep his Jazz potent ...it takes alot work to keep most of these so called jazz potent
true! There's a police dpo who doesn't wear shoes.
Also notice that these guys, when they are killed, you hardly see a bullet wound? And by the way, the military personnel who engage them, I believe, are also not ordinary

The security forces would not tell you this but they also use jazz

1 Like

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by zoghys: 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Play mud with the pig and you will be equal. I won't play your game, you are just a retard seeking relevance.

Have a nice life, if you can.
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by gemini35(m): 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
Most thread about ESN is to spite the Igbos, fg should know that you can't beat a child and tell him or her to close mouth, nairalanders are jubilating,as if ikkonso death is the end of ESN,when ojukwu died the Hausa Fulani were jubilating that Biafra is over, they never knew that their are many ojukwu,
He said they will kill us,we will kill them at the end Biafra will come,
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by merits(m): 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
grin empty barrel
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by merits(m): 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
FarahAideed:
He too like pictures for a revolutionary..

Notice how his feet mustn't be on the ground when he is resting and exposed ?
But yet got killed upon all his precautions nonsense. grin

And kanu is enjoying himself,so who be mumu?ikonso.

1 Like

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Babaibeji2020(m): 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
FarahAideed:
He too like pictures for a revolutionary..

Notice how his feet mustn't be on the ground when he is resting and exposed ?
Feet must not touch ground so that e nor go die abi?
How market fo am now sad

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by FarahAideed: 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
merits:

But yet got killed upon all his precautions nonsense. grin

And kanu is enjoying himself,so who be mumu?ikonso.

Na so e dey ever end
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by FarahAideed: 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
Babaibeji2020:

Feet must not touch ground so that e nor go die abi?
How market fo am now sad

My brother all na holding himself on work

1 Like

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
zoghys:

Play mud with the pig and you will be equal. I won't play your game, you are just a retard seeking relevance.

Have a nice life, if you can.

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by malakaimoscondo: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
OldNairalander:
This guy too exposed himself Guerrilla warfare is a hidden war and not a show of force and macho I respect all freedom fighters. R.i.p to Nelson Mandela, Che Guevara, Ojukwu, Ikonso and others.

the same u don't believe Palestinians are freedom fighters....
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
Rip to gallant soldiers and may all the terrorists and thier supporters rot in hell if there's one.
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by losky83: 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
Georgekyrian:

But guy see how foolish you had reduce yourself, so as an Igbo dude that knows what to do with my time you want me to be online NL to be exchanging English with you, my brother you're a failure to your community if na Nairaland be your last hope then you're as dead as your country, I'm a millionaire before I graduated so English is not my problem. Money and good air is my priority/problems, if you can go with your aboki smelling orisirisi, I will perceive some good air and reasonable people to share a nation with not your type. Please don't bother to reply me because it will not count
Smelling English speaking aboki
brother have told you to stop speaking and writing bad English.
When others were in class you did not want to go to school.is this how you want to rule Biafra kingdom with bad English.
Please I will not correct you again because am not your teacher.go and finish primary school.
Please do not say"I'am a millionaire before I graduated".it is "I was a millionaire before I graduated". Please take correction.
Graduate my ass.
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by losky83: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
Georgekyrian:

Me and you are not here for English parole, you'll be surprise if you jam me you cannot embibe where ever I step into not to talk of speaking/exchanging English with you. I'm not online tiger, come facee make I chop you Motherfvcking cunt
Bros it's surprised and not surprise.
It's imbibe not embibe.
Bros the next time I teach you English, I will be angry with you for not attending primary school.
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Gilbertkwabena(m): 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Hmmmmm.......You don't mean it?

Then why was he gunned down since he can fly away.

Well I don't really think him not putting his legs down has anything to do with his charm, maybe its his style bcuz this is public place nd he was taking picture so he has no reason not to put his legs down... Dont be too dramatic.

By the way, every charm has antidote, no matter how powerful one is... there is always a breach. And in his case, did you hear he was lured to his village nd d army came to him while he was sleeping? well the army lied to us once again, it wasn't a gunshot....it was simply an ambush they set for him.
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Starz825(m): 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
OldNairalander:
This guy too exposed himself Guerrilla warfare is a hidden war and not a show of force and macho I respect all freedom fighters. R.i.p to Nelson Mandela, Che Guevara, Ojukwu, Ikonso and others.

shey revolution dey dey peaceful ni?
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Saao(m): 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
OldNairalander:
This guy too exposed himself
Guerrilla warfare is a hidden war and not a show of force and macho
I respect all freedom fighters.
R.i.p to Nelson Mandela, Che Guevara, Ojukwu, Ikonso and others.

the IMO state government lure him to expose him. I learned they called him and offer him mouth watering offer to abandon esn for ebubeagu but he refused, on their way, IMO govt called the joint securities to ambushed them.

May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) / The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) / MC Oluomo's Friend 'Spider' Issues Warning After He Was Stabbed In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.