Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) (85605 Views)

Another ESN Commander Has Taken Over - IPOB / Nigeria Made Mistake Killing ESN Commander Ikonso: Fani-kayode / How ESN Commander, Ikonso Was Killed: IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by theTranslator: 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
obynzo:

Like i said you are not clever. You made a comment that Azikiwe and ironsi Introduced tribalism and i asked how? Did i say Awolowo introduced tribalism or you just want to as usual cause tribal hate in Nairaland.
the person I quoted said so
go argue with him

why didn't you quote him
besides I will give you info when it's time
I can't type now

hypocritical fool
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by letu(m): 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I didn't notice that?

Explain more..
na juju things.
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
theTranslator:

the person I quoted said so
go argue with him

why didn't you quote him
besides I will give you info when it's time
I can't type now

hypocritical fool

Wao!!!!!!!!!!! i must have struck a nerve for you to be insulting which demonstrates how low your IQ and thinking faculty is to be insulting people you don't know online.

Like i said your comments confirm further that you are not clever at all
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by theTranslator: 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
obynzo:

Wao!!!!!!!!!!! i must have struck a nerve for you to be insulting which demonstrates how low your IQ and thinking faculty is to be insulting people you don't know online.

Like i said your comments confirm further that you are not clever at all
you insulted me first
I generally don't insult
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
theTranslator:

you insulted me first
I generally don't insult
you actually insulted first dude
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by theTranslator: 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
obynzo:
you actually insulted first dude
sorry no offense
https://www.nairaland.com/6522560/awolowo-speaks-twenty-pounds-policy
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
theTranslator:

sorry no offense

Let me burst your bubble 20 pounds policy was criminal. What happened to the money of the igbos that were in banks? wasn't it not rightfully theirs? it was not that they were begging for money. They wanted what they had in the banks to be given to them since you said they are reintegrated into Nigeria based on the policy of no victor no vanquished. Again Awolowo clearly lied big time when he was defending the starvation policy first of all Nigeria was not feeding Biafra what they did was to block shipping from coming via PH which had valuable food supplies and food imports. Again Awolowo said the reason for the policy was that Biafran Soldiers were cornering food meant for Biafran masses. That was another big lie because Biafran soldiers in that war had no food some batallions were rations of a mean once a day some had none. Ademoyega and Fola Oyewole two Yoruba Men who fought for Biafra debunked that lie from Awolowo. That was why he was stoned in 1979 when he came to campaign in Aba
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by theTranslator: 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
obynzo:

Let me burst your bubble 20 pounds policy was criminal. What happened to the money of the igbos that were in banks? wasn't it not rightfully theirs? it was not that they were begging for money. They wanted what they had in the banks to be given to them since you said they are reintegrated into Nigeria based on the policy of no victor no vanquished. Again Awolowo clearly lied big time when he was defending the starvation policy first of all Nigeria was not feeding Biafra what they did was to block shipping from coming via PH which had valuable food supplies and food imports. Again Awolowo said the reason for the policy was that Biafran Soldiers were cornering food meant for Biafran masses. That was another big lie because Biafran soldiers in that war had no food some batallions were rations of a mean once a day some had none. Ademoyega and Fola Oyewole two Yoruba Men who fought for Biafra debunked that lie from Awolowo. That was why he was stoned in 1979 when he came to campaign in Aba
why should I believe you?
you were not born then
Awolowo was
Awolowo also said those who could bring evidence were given their money back
and where do you get your information?
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by MuchAdo: 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
Juliusmalema:

He died Miserably.

Expatiate
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Sunday2021: 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
Valkrie:
The guy is already a hero and a matyre...!!
the same way boko haram consider shekau to be a hero. Bring another hero for sacrifice. Hahahaaa!
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
theTranslator:

you were not born then
Awolowo was

Most of them brought evidence but they were only given 20 pounds. my grandfather for one had his pass book of Barclays bank when he was in Railways before the war but they still gave him 20 pounds
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
theTranslator:

you were not born then
Awolowo was

Again this shows that there are a lot of things you do not know about the war except what was fed to you by Lagos-Ibadan Media that is filled with a lot of falsehoods and revisions. Please on the confirmation that no Biafran Soldier cornered food please read the reluctant rebel by Lt Fola Oyewole.
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by theTranslator: 11:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
obynzo:

Most of them brought evidence but they were only given 20 pounds. my grandfather for one had his pass book of Barclays bank when he was in Railways before the war but they still gave him 20 pounds
give me evidence
anybody can claim anything
and it could be an isolated case
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by theTranslator: 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
obynzo:

Again this shows that there are a lot of things you do not know about the war except what was fed to you by Lagos-Ibadan Media that is filled with a lot of falsehoods and revisions. Please on the confirmation that no Biafran Soldier cornered food please read the reluctant rebel by Lt Fola Oyewole.
I rather believe the reliable and competent media than you who was told lies by bitter war worn individuals
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
theTranslator:

give me evidence

My grandfather showed me his passbook from Baclays bank as a railway worker. Despite that he was given 20pounds. Bros this is from eye witnesses and people affected. There have been so many lies from the FG on the 20pounds policy
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
theTranslator:

I rather believe the reliable and competent media than you who was told lies by bitter war worn individuals

People that witnessed war and had their properties taken from them and their money taken and not given to them despite being reintegrate into Nigeria you are saying they are bitter war worn individuals if you father was in their shoes will utter this rubbish?
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by theTranslator: 11:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
obynzo:

My grandfather showed me his passbook from Baclays bank as a railway worker. Despite that he was given 20pounds. Bros this is from eye witnesses and people affected. There have been so many lies from the FG on the 20pounds policy
how much did your grandmother have?

see how you say 20 pounds like it's 20 naira
20 pounds was a sizable sum then
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by theTranslator: 11:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
obynzo:

People that witnessed war and had their properties taken from them and their money taken and not given to them despite being reintegrate into Nigeria you are saying they are bitter war worn individuals if you father was in their shoes will utter this rubbish?
it was a war remember?
what do you think would have happened if Biafra won?

be honest
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 27, 2021
theTranslator:

it was not a sizable sum in the 70s don't get it twisted.
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 2:58am On Apr 27, 2021
theTranslator:

it was a war remember?
what do you think would have happened if Biafra won?

be honest

Bros there was a policy of reintegration right. The issue is not if Biafra had won. The issue is the insincerity with the reintegration policy. on one hand you tell the international community that there's no victor no vanquish and on the other hand you deliberately impoverish the igbos by denying them what is rightfully theirs. The international community treated the Germans better after WW2
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 3:01am On Apr 27, 2021
theTranslator:

20 pounds cannot buy you a bike in the first place then. Talkless of a truck or even to rent a shop and stock it for a business at that time. My guy a lot of lies were told by the FG on this policy and that of the starvation policy that was one reason Awolowo was stoned in Aba when he came to campaign in 1975
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by goodnessme1(f): 6:24am On Apr 27, 2021
theTranslator:

give me evidence
But the 20pounds was not given to every Igbo but only to those that could bring evidence that they have money in bank before the war.

Which we know that only few people could do that because of destruction of building and properties.

So why the Noise about 20pounds.
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by goodnessme1(f): 6:28am On Apr 27, 2021
obynzo:

20 pounds cannot buy you a bike in the first place then. Talkless of a truck or even to rent a shop and stock it for a business at that time. My guy a lot of lies were told by the FG on this policy and that of the starvation policy that was one reason Awolowo was stoned in Aba when he came to campaign in 1975
Was the 20pounds not only
to those that could bring
evidence that they have
money in bank before the
war.

Why the noise.

Did they share every Igbo 20pounds?
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by theTranslator: 7:39am On Apr 27, 2021
goodnessme1:
But the 20pounds was not given to every Igbo but only to those that could bring evidence that they have money in bank before the war.

Which we know that only few people could do that because of destruction of building and properties.

So why the Noise about 20pounds.
read what Awolowo said and stop lying
this is 2021
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by goodnessme1(f): 7:44am On Apr 27, 2021
theTranslator:

read what Awolowo said and stop lying
this is 2021
What Awolowo a Yoruba man said?

Answer my question,was the money given to all Igbos or those that have evidence of having money in bank before the war?
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 27, 2021
goodnessme1:
Was the 20pounds not only
to those that could bring
evidence that they have
money in bank before the
war.

Why the noise.

Did they share every Igbo 20pounds?

Guy you are trying to be evasive. You are here talking about evidence and i just gave you a case in my family and it was 20 pounds that he was given
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by meobizy(f): 1:36am On May 03, 2021
This is a low life who would have amounted to nothing. He was dispatched before his time, but the assailant did the world a favour.
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by kissdabride: 11:14am On May 17, 2021
Kuginzi:

Shekau started Boko Haram during PDP regime and not Buhari
created before the advent of PDP like patami Rightly put his words
We are happy if they kill innocent soul
Devil's incarnate
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Sergio101(m): 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
Nya diba!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng / Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) / The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.