Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You (31751 Views)

6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl / Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 25, 2021
Women are naturally wired to love by the things they hear and, this is why when a guy says nice things to a lady, depending on her emotional state of mind at the time, she can fall hopelessly in love with him. She then goes on to build fantasies with this said guy and, the sparkles between them are very evident. Even when she sees the red flags, she ignores and pays no heed to it because, her senses have been so blinded by what she feels for her man. Then, somewhere along the line, she observes that her man is no longer the man she knew him for. He no longer does the things he does for her or even spends as much time as he should with her. Her head tells her the guy has began to withdraw from her but, her heart tells her he’s probably awestruck by his love for her so, he needs time to digest it.

If you’re just like this lady and would love to see signs that your man has withdrawn from you, then, you need to read this:

1. HE SLOWS DOWN ON KEEPING IN TOUCH WITH YOU.

Men are wired naturally to be hunters. They go after what catches their fancy and, even after they’ve had it within their grip, they find it very very difficult to let go. Notice how he always comes up with excuses as to why he can’t keep in touch with you; lame stuff that you know don’t even make an atom of sense. From gradually slowing down on keeping in touch, he stops TOTALLY! At this point, you find yourself making efforts to reach him but, he’ll claim he had loads of stuff to do that has kept him away and, should you dare complain, you’ll automatically be tagged the nagging type. If a guy truly loves you and means to be with you, nothing will stop him from that.

2. HE IGNORES YOU ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

A lot of people might not want to agree with this but, when a guy can completely ignore you on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram but you see him very active and commenting or reacting to other people’s posts, girl, you mean nothing more than a pinch of salt to him. And, should you take the bold step of trying to drop a comment on his page, you’ll get ignored as well. There’s nothing worse than being in the same space with someone yet, they act like you don’t exist.

3. HE DOESN’T WANT TO BE SEEN CLOSE TO YOU BUT WILL GLADLY FLIRT WITH ANOTHER GIRL.

This, right here, is self explanatory. When a guy truly loves you, he’ll do just about anything to prove to the world that he loves you and is proud to be associated with you. When he dreads having a conversation with you because he doesn’t want those around him to think you’re an item, that’s a huge red flag. Guys are naturally expressive; especially when it has to do with the woman they love so, if he’s not doing this for you, BACK OFF!

4. HE IGNORES EVERY FIXED APPOINTMENT YOU BOTH HAVE AND HE HAS A LEGIT EXCUSE FOR IT.

No man who truly loves a woman will stand her up and feel very comfortable with it. He will apologize for it and make up for it almost immediately. When you notice that your man stops keeping to appointments and/or meet-ups and, you have to be the one to call to find out why he had to stand you up, you don’t need to be told that he doesn’t feel you anymore. Genuine love for your partner is like something great that you’re addicted to. No matter how hard you try, you can’t go a day without it. When a man truly means to be with you, every minute spent with you means a whole lot to him.

5. HE BEGINS TO SEE YOU AS A BOTHER OR BEING OVERLY DEPENDENT ON HIM.

Men love to feel like the men in da hood. They love to be in charge; not bossy and assertive per se. They love to care for and protect their women. They love to get things for their women; depending on what they can afford. When you start to observe that your man has slowed down in showing you affection like you used to and, when you try to double up affection on your own end so he doesn’t feel let down but, he still isn’t cool with it, then, you’ve stopped meaning that much to him. Each time you try to keep in touch through whatever means, he kicks against it and sees it as a bother.

6. HE DEMANDS FOR SPACE.

If you truly mean anything to your man, the last thing he’ll want to do is be away from you. Men love to keep close to themselves what they adore. When your man suddenly wakes up and asks for some sort of distance between you two, then, it’s pretty obvious that you’ve become as irritating to him as ever. When a guy needs “space”, he has stylishly broken up with you without your knowledge; except you’re smart enough to decode it.

7. HE TREATS YOU VERY CASUALLY.

You notice that all of a sudden, your man has began to see you as a “hello, hi” kinda person and, it doesn’t bother him one bit. You greet him, it’s a problem. You try to be all mushy and romantic like you’ve always been to him, he gives you this look that suggests you’re overstepping your boundaries. This is a clear indication that you both no longer operate on the same space cos, a lot of water has passed under the bridge.

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2021/04/15/7-ways-to-tell-if-a-guy-no-longer-fancies-you/

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by Sebastine1994(m): 9:31am On Apr 25, 2021
I don't need seven ways to know, I have my instinct to tell me, there is no silver bullet in it.

people don't listen to their inner voice anymore

the future is mail. male.

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by saxietohgbaskie(m): 10:28am On Apr 25, 2021
No be lie ooo.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by HealerH: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2021
- He doesn't feel worried seeing you with other guys.

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by Opemiposii(f): 11:58am On Apr 25, 2021
HealerH:
i agree wit u on dix

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by Bampeh: 11:00am On Apr 27, 2021
No. 5 on the list is the most valid point.

bampeh is viewing
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by eherbal(m): 11:00am On Apr 27, 2021
When he's irritated by your touch or cuddle grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by phr0nesis(m): 11:00am On Apr 27, 2021
Even though I knew it was romance and I'll have nothing to contribute, I still went on to book a space. Please forgive me OP

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by yourshopkwikguy(m): 11:00am On Apr 27, 2021
Lol OP is fucking on point grin

I have premium quality shoes for men, The best for your official engagements and events. kindly check my signature to make enquiry.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:01am On Apr 27, 2021
More.....

Lack of communication.
Giving unnecessary excuses to avoid you.
Being secretive.
Getting angry with no definite reason.
He gives you little or no attention.
He keeps forgetting special events.
He stops saying loving words.
He does not care about your feelings.

We Rise!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:01am On Apr 27, 2021
Firstly, don’t go about craving for attention sad it mostly ends in tears. Once you realize you are not getting his attention, might be a sign to move on.

Secondly, we sell affordable and beautiful brand new wedding gowns for 28k, 40-57k, 62-67k and 70k upwards! All extremely beautiful, and service is beautiful & warming.

Just send me a message through my WhatsApp link below.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by The5DME(m): 11:02am On Apr 27, 2021
[/color][color=#006600]this early morning?
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 11:02am On Apr 27, 2021
Someone should kindly do a counter-thread on "7 Ways To Tell If A Bitch No Longer Fancies You".

Nairaland Simps need to be schooled.

To the mod that unjustly banned me for days, may the Lord bless you abundantly ... 'cos if I talk ehn.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by Cheeryfeet: 11:02am On Apr 27, 2021
kepa108:
losing days are over!
scam. If it's true go and borrow 10 mil and play it. There will be no need to be selling to us

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by MVLOX(m): 11:02am On Apr 27, 2021
ok na
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by MillerKUNDE: 11:03am On Apr 27, 2021
HealerH:
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by 900warriorz: 11:03am On Apr 27, 2021
In summary, it will all end in Premium Pro Max tears grin

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by GreenWire(m): 11:03am On Apr 27, 2021
abeg make Una close this thread.. cus Nowadays human dey unpredictable.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by DirtyGold: 11:03am On Apr 27, 2021
Men are simple creatures, there must be something a woman must have done or is doing that'll make a loving man iturnn love cold (exceptions are negligible)

What's tha business?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by Authoreety: 11:03am On Apr 27, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by Zeinymira(f): 11:04am On Apr 27, 2021
I concur, this whole writeup summarised what I once experienced.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by inumidun2010(m): 11:04am On Apr 27, 2021
Women Wey sabi act DRAMA...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:04am On Apr 27, 2021
I'm only here to read

No comment

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by ictjobber: 11:05am On Apr 27, 2021
Enlightening..

I gats change tactics
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by BigDawsNet: 11:05am On Apr 27, 2021
My girlfriend accused me of cheating. I told her she was starting to sound like my wife.
undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by Seniorwriter(m): 11:06am On Apr 27, 2021
FUTURE IS FEMALE CREW will like this thread.
Most ladies are always too emotional to reason appropriately.

Deep Quote
Ability to reason with your brain and not your heart in relationship matters is a superpower.

@Seniorwriter

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things To Talk About With Your Girlfriend / The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only / Your Marital Status?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.