Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

I Will Never Forgive The Minister Of Defence, The IG And DG Of NYSC. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Will Never Forgive The Minister Of Defence, The IG And DG Of NYSC. (1001 Views)

Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC / Shocking But True:this Is What DG Of NYSC Sent To Me / List Of NYSC States' Orientation Camp And Secretariats Addresses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Forgive The Minister Of Defence, The IG And DG Of NYSC. by Orikinla(m): 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2011
I will never forgive the current Minister of Defence, Inspector General of the Nigeria Police Force  and the DG of the NYSC for the loss of every corps member in the post election violence. The SSS warned them and the Office of the President that there were signals of danger in many states. But they  all failed to protect the irreplace able lives of the innocent corps members in the Northern states where the whole world knows are  not safe! Families suffered to pay and send them to school and provide for their daily need. They endured the indignities of broken down hostels, laboratories and libraries and survived to answer the national call. They get paid miserly allowances and accommodated in terrible conditions.

Then, these incompetent authorities left them at the mercy of brutes and lunatics on rampage to be attacked and slaughtered over the personal ambitions of the ruling class of a corrupt and desperate ruling party and their political rivals. No amount of money, apologies and regrets will bring back the dead. Until these incompetent authorities account for their catastrophic failures, I will never forgive them. Passing the buck is only making your failures worse.
Re: I Will Never Forgive The Minister Of Defence, The IG And DG Of NYSC. by EzeUche3(m): 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2011
Why not hold the religious imams accountable for their 'hate preaching?'
Re: I Will Never Forgive The Minister Of Defence, The IG And DG Of NYSC. by Orikinla(m): 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2011
EzeUche__:

Why not hold the religious imams accountable for their 'hate preaching?'

If a man warns that he is going to attack you and you report him to the police and your security guard to watch over you and your home 24/7, would he be able to harm you if they did their job?
Re: I Will Never Forgive The Minister Of Defence, The IG And DG Of NYSC. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2011
Ystranger:

^^^^

STFU

NYSC corps arent the only people in the country.

Their lives arent more important than others'

Go siddon somewhere jo.
You are a very stupi.d person, you can see the poster is writing with so much pain and all you can say is STFU, na you first know IM language. Instead of consoling, you are here spitting rubbish.
You should be ashamed of the ignorance you displayed.
Re: I Will Never Forgive The Minister Of Defence, The IG And DG Of NYSC. by mcnepow(m): 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2011
Ystranger:

I had but deleted d pictures of a young lady cut into two at d waist region and a young guy macheted several times on the head to death - pictures from d recent crisis sent by a corper. I wish they were people u knew, then u'ld undastand wat d poster meant. Ur comment on an issue like this is a sad one.
Re: I Will Never Forgive The Minister Of Defence, The IG And DG Of NYSC. by texazzpete(m): 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2011
@mcnepow
Those pictures are not tied to this crisis. The lady cut into two was run over by a train quite a while ago.
Re: I Will Never Forgive The Minister Of Defence, The IG And DG Of NYSC. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2011
texazzpete:

@mcnepow
Those pictures are not tied to this crisis. The lady cut into two was run over by a train quite a while ago.
Please tell me the details of this accident. It caused a serious argument in the office today.
Re: I Will Never Forgive The Minister Of Defence, The IG And DG Of NYSC. by materialproject: 8:22am On Aug 16, 2019
Forgive Us our Sins as we forgive those who sin against Us.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Batch B 2015,let's Meet Here.... / Tony Elumelu Entrepreneur Grant Is A Scam / Nysc Ppa Job Opportunity For Agric Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.