Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend (35645 Views)

My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by vinehedge: 11:32am On Apr 25, 2021
Hello Nlanders, so I have been in a relationship with this young lady for about 20 months now. We started dating when she was in her final year 2019 and will be going for NYSC service year this coming May, 2021.

Now the question is after paying my dues, I mean gave gifts(both monetary and material) and do surprises. The problem now is she is asking me how much monthly compulsory stipends I will be paying her during NYSC.

NLanders, Please I need advice...This is my first relationship and I don't know if this is right.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Kimjongun: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2021
following
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by BanjiRaymond(m): 11:34am On Apr 25, 2021
Once your woman is telling you stuffs to do for her in a relationship, move on, she's not the right one

603 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Jashub: 11:35am On Apr 25, 2021
It could mean a joke, but ask if she is serious. But I will advise that you both start planning for something more permanent instead of just dating and wasting each other's biological clock

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by habsydiamond(m): 11:41am On Apr 25, 2021
Are u her employer or what cos I don't get... The last time I checked NYSC hasn't stopped paying Corp members nao.. She must be greedy if she says she serious

235 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by earleswood(f): 11:44am On Apr 25, 2021
For you to contemplate the idea for a nano second shows that you two deserves each other. Shikenan! Whilst a service member in my days, I saw that mostly all of the female members from the south were sleeping with any one that cared, except 3 that were pregnant during the camp.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by PlayMaker14: 11:45am On Apr 25, 2021
Oh Dear Lord!!!

A full grown Efulefu has decided to open a thread to display his Simping Disorder....

Giving to a lady that is not your mother, sister or wife is not generosity but gross stupidity.

E nor go better for person wen turn you to Mumu.

357 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by richmond500: 11:46am On Apr 25, 2021
LalasticlaIa, i deh beg u with two snake heads, no move this nonsense go FP

204 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Dechief: 11:48am On Apr 25, 2021
that's if this story is not fiction or a joke
men atimes we are the cause of our problem.. yes it's very ok to gift our lovers and assist them financially but right now what you are saying is your girlfriend is asking you to pay her monthly salary.. wait is her father dead? has nysc stopped paying corp members? is she hadicaped? any lady that can not finance her self is not worth to be making demands... trust me is u start like this remember that u must continue like this even is you get married to her... be real To your self man this geh nor like u

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by wumi2017(f): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2021
angry
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Michelle55: 11:52am On Apr 25, 2021
Which kain yeye monthly stipends?

How much is her own father giving her monthly or did you tell her you are running a charity organization?

Don't be pussy whipped my friend and curtail her excess, besides what has she given you since you both started dating abi dem do you say na only you go dey spend as Bill Gates pikin wey you be na undecided

So the alawee of 33k no go reach her manage her life or dem never increase am ni? I guess you started the relationship on monetary level if that's the case, abeg continue oh. No lemme use my reggae take spoil una fairytale blues.

Instead of always giving her, have you thought of helping her stand on her own feet by getting her a job or something to keep her busy and earn while at it? Or do you like giving without receiving as much as a little pamper from her ni?

Woos, today na Sunday and I no just dey in the mood to table ya matter, do what you deem fit and if giving her ya life savings will make the relationship sail smoothly please do biko.

The chances of your babe coming back to you from service the same and intact as you left her is 50/50 my brother, I say make I tell you so that you go prepare ya mind for anything.

54 Likes

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by richmond500: 11:52am On Apr 25, 2021
maybe na u be her PPA, I'll advice u to pay her minimum wage. grin

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by vinehedge: 11:58am On Apr 25, 2021
Dechief:

that's if this story is not fiction or a joke
men atimes we are the cause of our problem.. yes it's very ok to gift our lovers and assist them financially but right now what you are saying is your girlfriend is asking you to pay her monthly salary.. wait is her father dead? has nysc stopped paying corp members? is she hadicaped? any lady that can not finance her self is not worth to be making demands... trust me is u start like this remember that u must continue like this even is you get married to her... be real To your self man this geh nor like u

Thank you
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by TripleDdotcom: 11:59am On Apr 25, 2021
I didn't know being a "girlfriend" is a job description.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Successfulben: 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
It is a BIG sin to have a girlfriend. You and that girl are both candidates of HELL except you repent.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Kayoderebel(m): 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
call her parents in the village and report her to them

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Kayoderebel(m): 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
call her parents on the village and report her to them

3 Likes

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by richmond500: 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
Kayoderebel:
call her parents on in the village and report her to them
For what? if her parent had trained her well, she won't spew this thrash

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
And you even have the effrontery to bring the nonsensical nonsense thread andnl thought to nairaland for us to advice you on what to do?

Honestly, if you happen to be my brother I will use you for money ritual so as to feed people with sense.

24 Likes

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by musa234(m): 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
If you were my younger brother, I would have laid you down and give you 50 lashes.. What nonsense!!

15 Likes

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by tunize(m): 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
Waitn do her papa is he dead??

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by folabayo(f): 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
How much will she give you in return too from her own monthly stipend.
No let anybody manipulate you.
She get mind sha

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Narnah(f): 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
I don't get

Monthly compulsory stipend as per Federal Government of Nigeria that you are??
vinehedge:
Hello Nlanders, so I have been in a relationship with this young lady for about 20 months now. We started dating when she was in her final year 2019 and will be going for NYSC service year this coming May, 2021.

Now the question is after paying my dues, I mean gave gifts(both monetary and material) and do surprises. The problem now is she is asking me how much monthly compulsory stipends I will be paying her during NYSC.

NLanders, Please I need advice...This is my first relationship and I don't know if this is right.

10 Likes

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Khd95(m): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
May God save us from entitled and selfish girls, if you still have a good girl as girlfriend, please stick to her, treat her right and show her love in the best way u can

Imagine this one asking for monthly stipends, after collecting 30k allowed from Federal govt and maybe another sum from her PPA grin

10 Likes

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
@vinehedge, how is your financial stability? I'm sure this wouldn't be a problem for someone who is financially stable. Perhaps you have been giving her something much more than allawee monthly. And if you can't afford it, talk it out with her. Then act wisely on her response or attitude towards that. While I was serving, I had two female colleagues who got stipends from their bfs monthly so they can live so well. All shouldn't be trolls always.

If there's any trust issue, I would advise you think well so you would be able to count your loss.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by paulolee(m): 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
na wah oo
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Kobicove(m): 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
Is she a Nigerian policewoman? grin

They're the ones who tax you at every given opportunity cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by SweetCunt97(f): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
BanjiRaymond:
Once your woman is telling you stuffs to do for her in a relationship, move on, she's not the right one
Just like that? Nawa.
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by juitar(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
Your gf is a very self-centered lady, after collecting Federal and state alawee, she still dey expect boyfriend alawee. When corpers were collecting N9800 self gf no dey ask for compupsory monthly stipends, beside the way dem dey bang corper girls during service year some of them go just tell their bf say dem no do again. If u like waste ur money, make another person just dey hammer ur babe for u, at the end of the day make she con say she no do again.
Oboy use your head o, make u wise up.
"Abo oro lan so fomo luabi o..."(if u know u know)

5 Likes

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by ictjobber: 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
They only make this kind of demands when the know they are dating a simp....

Them no born any girlfriend to ask me for money for hair talk more of monthly salary sorry stipend.

12 Likes

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by vinehedge: 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
SimplyFacts:
@vinehedge, how is your financial stability? I'm sure this wouldn't be a problem for someone who is financially stable. Perhaps you have been giving her something much more than allawee monthly. And if you can't afford it, talk it out with her. Then act wisely on her response or attitude towards that. While I was serving, I had two female colleagues who got stipends from their bfs monthly so they can live so well. All shouldn't be trolls always.

If there's any trust issue, I would advise you think well so you would be able to count your loss.

Thank you for this

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by ghettochild(m): 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
vinehedge:

No try am ooo. Girl wey never sure say she go marry you

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) / Solutions To Spirit Husband And Spirit Wife Problems / I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.