Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend (35650 Views)

My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
how can she ask you pay her monthly stipends , what about the one FG will pay her monthly which is 30k? what will she be doing with both?

pls have a serious talk with her...my advice is, if she will settle down with you, go ahead n pay her if you have the means but if not, channel your resources elsewhere!
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Sonoyom(m): 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
What kind of boys do we have these days?
Just imagine the nonsense, ask her what contributions did she make to put that money in your pocket?
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Reginaspice(f): 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
Indeed Iberibe n'enye onye ara morale...Phyno
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Fmlao: 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
Dem no born my girlfriend well to ask me for anything but I do give her things willingly on my own and she do give too.

It's a 2 way traffic

Look, i banged ur gf type while i was serving back then.
D lady served me well while her boyfriend served us by providing monetary support from Nnewi.
Lizzy, omo Anambra toh d'oko omo Oyo
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by lequama10: 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
vinehedge:
Hello Nlanders, so I have been in a relationship with this young lady for about 20 months now. We started dating when she was in her final year 2019 and will be going for NYSC service year this coming May, 2021.

Now the question is after paying my dues, I mean gave gifts(both monetary and material) and do surprises. The problem now is she is asking me how much monthly compulsory stipends I will be paying her during NYSC.

NLanders, Please I need advice...This is my first relationship and I don't know if this is right.
dem don use kayamata for this one, pele
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by ignis: 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
They want open shop for mugu head.
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by alingo2013(m): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
vinehedge:
Hello Nlanders, so I have been in a relationship with this young lady for about 20 months now. We started dating when she was in her final year 2019 and will be going for NYSC service year this coming May, 2021.

Now the question is after paying my dues, I mean gave gifts(both monetary and material) and do surprises. The problem now is she is asking me how much monthly compulsory stipends I will be paying her during NYSC.

NLanders, Please I need advice...This is my first relationship and I don't know if this is right.

Mr. ATM abeg do for me sub na 08177926672 your guy broke o

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by EmekaBlue(m): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
She go give u monthly nyansh too grin
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by alizma: 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
vinehedge:

Are you that ugly or too old?

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
Michelle55:
Which kain yeye monthly stipends?

How much is her own father giving her monthly or did you tell her you are running a charity organization?

Don't be pussy whipped my friend and curtail her excess, besides what has she given you since you both started dating abi dem do you say na only you go dey spend as Bill Gates pikin wey you be na undecided

So the alawee of 33k no go reach her manage her life or dem never increase am ni? I guess you started the relationship on monetary level if that's the case, abeg continue oh. No lemme use my reggae take spoil una fairytale blues.

Instead of always giving her, have you thought of helping her stand on her own feet by getting her a job or something to keep her busy and earn while at it? Or do you like giving without receiving as much as a little pamper from her ni?

Woos, today na Sunday and I no just dey in the mood to table ya matter, do what you deem fit and if giving her ya life savings will make the relationship sail smoothly please do biko.

The chances of your babe coming back to you from service the same and intact as you left her is 50/50 my brother, I say make I tell you so that you go prepare ya mind for anything.

Your last sentence is deep!
That Simp no go sleep well this night grin.
Someone earning 33K monthly is still asking you for allowance and you didn't call her bluff.

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by abbey621(m): 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
Men stop pretending to be Abrahamovic and reveal yourself to your girl the minute you start dating, let me tell you all women have tendencies for lavishness and only 10% of them actually think beyond their immediate needs or wants. Even if you have 1 Billion Naira in your account, never allow money to be the bedrock of your relationship, 9 out of 10 times, it ends in premium tears.....like the elders said, wahala no dey finish, shora fun obirin o grin

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Drsnives(m): 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
earleswood:
For you to contemplate the idea for a nano second shows that you two deserves each other. Shikenan! Whilst a service member in my days, I saw that mostly all of the female members from the south were sleeping with any one that cared, except 3 that were pregnant during the camp.
My principal lashed a married Corp member.. Fear women oo
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Mr5050(m): 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
should we tell him? Okay make I tell him, young man ur babe no longer belong to you so prepare ur mind as she embark on the journey of one year of knackology service. Na she supposed dey pay you cos she go dey gather enough from fg and men them over there.
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by tfelicityk(m): 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
Tell her to make it a duty of coming to meet you monthly for cup washing
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by BrainSanitizer: 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
vinehedge:

I reached out to Reno Omokri to seek his opinion and this is what he has to say.

“Spending on women you are neither married or related to, just because you are dating them, is not generosity. It is stupidity.

“Why should men give a woman money? Where do you see it in Scripture? Entitlement has totally messed up your mentality. If a man wants to be generous, he spends on the poor, not on women who have high maintenance cost as well as high nuisance value to you.

“This is the main reason too many young Black African men are marrying older White women. Because they are pleasantly surprised that there are women who don’t require financial maintenance.

“Our women must stop being feminist that still want men’s monies!

“That is not feminism. That is moneyism!”

I hope you have the answer to your question?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by officialmario(m): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
Akpors
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Ihatethemods2: 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
Smh.

Meanwhile, Meet little Nigerian Genius, Faith Odunsi, who has been crowned as the world most intelligent teenager

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mUaLNhydCg
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by ufotty2001: 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
And your family are in the village begging for food to eat..

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Justkatty(f): 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
And where girls they meet D's kind guys�

God abeg I need my own money.
Anyways do what you think is right.
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Samakus(m): 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
ictjobber:
They only make this kind of demands when the know they are dating a simp....

Them no born any girlfriend to ask me for money for hair talk more of monthly salary sorry stipend.

Aswear down
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Chykes4micheal: 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
Wonder shall never end. Be paying her 50k every month or you can even make it 80k...wise man undecided
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Druss(m): 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
One side of me says she is looking for a reason for conflict in the relationship.
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by knowhowk: 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
What exactly is in Boy friend and Girl friend ....U both have sex ,She demands things U give her Tell me other things that goes on .She Manipulate U with her Pussy, U become Helpless based on your decision .This keeps going on.Is the Relationship leading to Marriage ? Why can't U guys just get it straight to stop wasting your money on Girl friend .She is just your Sex mate Period there is nothing like Girl Friend ,U have fun with her U pay her instantly she goes away till next time U guys are doing it again .Calling U to make u place her on ur Payroll is very grin
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by phemy36(m): 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nigerian females should be avoided by all means

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Ajilenu: 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
vinehedge:

which advice are you seeking from us? What do you want us to tell you? That smelling talk you girl de tell you, does it sound nice to your own ear?
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Ezennia101(m): 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
Well maybe cos she has been serving u since 2019
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Omoluabiii(m): 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
Wait.... Is she an orphan?
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by GreenDee(f): 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
nawa oo..The way guys bash and insult ladies at any slight opportunity on Nlnd is now getting irritating as fvck .. can't you just make your [b] nawa oo..The way guys bash and insult ladies at any slight opportunity on Nlnd is now getting irritating as fvck .. can't you just make your point without insults.

Moreover Op you already know what to do,do it..if she has a reason for asking for the monthly allowance,maybe she wants to venture into a business,or want to run a professional course..and you can afford it...there is no harm in helping her out.
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by openmine(m): 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
grin grin
Na wa ohh
Monthly stipends for being in a relationship...I did not know that relationship is now a job cheesy cheesy
One thing i do know is that if a lady really loves you, she will feel bad or ashamed asking you for money even when she knows that you are capable or buoyant!
My opinion sha smiley smiley
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Falomo211(m): 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
lemme play idowest ft zlatan No girlfriend No problem and look away....
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by abeniagbon(m): 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
vinehedge:

Confirm ATM Lolz please how much you dey send give your mama monthly make we start from there
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by alhaji04: 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Oh Dear Lord!!!

A full grown Efulefu has decided to open a thread to display his Simping Disorder....

Giving to a lady that is not your mother, sister or wife is not generosity but gross stupidity.

E nor go better for person wen turn you to Mumu.
Thank u bro, u don end the talk. Na him sabi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) / How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns / I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.