Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) (44255 Views)

My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help! / My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House / Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:12am On Apr 27, 2021
saphiere:

He is just affirming that men are whores by nature. Hmmm. May God help us.
Yes they are. That's why everytime they come with the excuse" men are polygamous in nature" their own kind of whoring is second to none..
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Zetty177x: 7:13am On Apr 27, 2021
See his urhobo face

2 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Kingcalls: 7:14am On Apr 27, 2021
kelvindj98:

White men don't waste their time and energy on sex, that's why they are inventors and tech billionaires. But black men especially in the US are useless fuckboys with numerous bastards. No push or drive to accomplish anything, they only know how collect unemployment benefits from the US govt.

Ubare saying trash...so u saying white men don't Bleep much , thats y they are tech billionaires...are u a kid?? U reason like one...probably 10 or 11
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by harrypetty(m): 7:15am On Apr 27, 2021
TripleDdotcom:
Men are whores?!!

I'm not tryna upset you in anyway but since you said this, are you ready to affirm that your father, your uncles, your grandfather, all the elders in your family, Jesus, Moses and so on are all whores??!!!

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.

It takes two to tango. If all men are whores, what do we call the ladies who trouble them knowing they are married?
I am waiting for answers o.
grin
TripleDdotcom:
Men are whores?!!

I'm not tryna upset you in anyway but since you said this, are you ready to affirm that your father, your uncles, your grandfather, all the elders in your family, Jesus, Moses and so on are all whores??!!!

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.

It takes two to tango. If all men are whores, what do we call the ladies who trouble them knowing they are married?
I am waiting for answers o.
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by anoziechi(f): 7:18am On Apr 27, 2021
oga shut up.....men it is not good to leave a woman with many partners.....so if you go carry HIV and STDs... na she you go give am e kwa?? men with stupid mentality

1 Like

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:34am On Apr 27, 2021
saphiere:

Hmm I never espect this from you, you that I was thinking of sending ring
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Ezennia101(m): 7:36am On Apr 27, 2021
We don't LovePeddler on our own there must be a second party before the whoring can be complete
saphiere:

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Sontana07(m): 7:42am On Apr 27, 2021
It's funny how we tend to generalize alot. .When e happen, 'Oh, it is so everywhere'...Not all men are the same (cheats) and not all women can tolerate a cheat like yourself. So, go and sit down.
We all different, that's what makes us unique. We ain't the same
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by insabarnur(m): 7:50am On Apr 27, 2021
saphiere:

It is not just an affirmation. It is a fact.
That is how we men are stereotyped.
You think one man and one wife would have multiplied humanity.. No,that's a wrong notion. Men were created with the ability to have sex with many women.Ask your great grand father why he married 5wives..Modernist ideation are fighting men over their true nature.

Some have been able to bend, some are trying but some can never.
Man didn't create man, the creator did.
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by deavicky(m): 8:00am On Apr 27, 2021
Jeon:

not men but Nigerian men.

Men from Asian or white race can't utter this statement he made.
the last time I check, cheating is not an Hausa, yoruba or Igbo's word. So if there is no cheating in the western world, how comes about the word "cheating "?.
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Apktotheworld: 8:08am On Apr 27, 2021
saphiere:
Media personality Bodmas Kemepadei has taken to the media space to appreciate his wife for standing by him for over 11 years and still loving him regardless of his flaws, WonderTV media reports.

He uses the medium also to advise women not to leave their partners because of infidelity. Rather the should share their men with other women.

He wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/wondertvofficial/posts/262440115615533
Saw dust na hin plenty this man brain.
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Cutie09(m): 8:13am On Apr 27, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
they're team foreign men#

Hi Dr please explain ejoor Dr Funmi
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 27, 2021
The kinda of idiots NIGERIA has got as yeyebrities....... sometimes it's better to close ur mouth and enjoy ur foolishness is peace cos once you open it,you tell the whole world whom you are.
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Jeon(f): 8:16am On Apr 27, 2021
AutoshalomUSA:
Hopeful and Brillant Feminist manager how far ? I bet you don’t have a boyfriend, because if you did you could relate to what he is saying ...... Don’t go calling your papa mates useless, because your Daddy and Zaddy are from the same plate . Don’t confuse an African trait to a western style ..... We in abroad see white men learning tricks from black men everyday on how to get an extra cake outside their wives kitchen ..... so Calm down Goldie..... Don’t open your tatters and call Nigerian Men Useless ...... Have your father perform a DNA test on all your family members and share the results publicly.... Drop your phone and learn how to get a guy that will like your bitter feminist self lol ....... You can try Ghanian men , they might be your spec !!!!!

cry me a river

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Jeon(f): 8:17am On Apr 27, 2021
deavicky:
the last time I check, cheating is not an Hausa, yoruba or Igbo's word. So if there is no cheating in the western world, how comes about the word "cheating "?.

still remain the fact

BLACK MAN CHEAT NO MATTER WHAT!

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 27, 2021
saphiere:
Media personality Bodmas Kemepadei has taken to the media space to appreciate his wife for standing by him for over 11 years and still loving him regardless of his flaws, WonderTV media reports.

He uses the medium also to advise women not to leave their partners because of infidelity. Rather the should share their men with other women.

He wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/wondertvofficial/posts/262440115615533

WRONG

1 Like

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by osaze28(m): 8:22am On Apr 27, 2021
If you say all male are all LovePeddler. It therefore means that your all fathers including your dad, your grandfather are all LovePeddler.
For every lady who feel cos all male are LovePeddler u won’t settle down, don’t forget that you are wasting away with time.
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by bukatyne(f): 8:24am On Apr 27, 2021
saphiere:
Jesus is not a man point of correction. God is neither a male or female.

Is that what they teach in Feminism 4.0 nowadays?

It is God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

I am sure you know Father and Son are masculine descriptions.

While God the Father describes Himself using Masculine and Feminine characteristics because He is a Spirit, God the Son manifested as a male human on Earth.

Mary the Virgin had a son and not an hermaphrodite.

That's why Jesus amongst other things is the groom (male noun) of the Church (all Christians {male & female} who is His bride (female).

@Topic:

Lucky Bodmas, he found someone who has same values.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Psoul(m): 8:28am On Apr 27, 2021
saphiere:

Na dis kain girls dey marry the worst of men where they are forming that they know too much and finally fall a victim to their worst fear.
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Psoul(m): 8:33am On Apr 27, 2021
Jeon:

not men but Nigerian men.

Men from Asian or white race can't utter this statement he made.

We have heard even worst from the Asian men and their so called white race according to u.

It's not about country or continent.
It's an individual thing.
We have wonderful men here in Nigeria.
The man spoke for himself and not on behalf of every man.
The man and his wife lack good and decent moral.
If possible, they should not be allowed to have children to avoid replicating this demonic characters.
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by WaffenSS(m): 8:34am On Apr 27, 2021
saphiere:

I'm not sure, but I suspect your father is a man.
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by vickydevoka(m): 8:52am On Apr 27, 2021
MrSamsung:
Also don't leave your woman for another just because she has multiple partners.

What is good for the monkey is also good for the chimpanzee.

Women are not sub-human and inferior. TREAT them with RESPECT and DIGNITY. What you won't like her to do to you don't do it to her...................else leave the marriage and be with another or you agree to an open marriage or relationship.

Men, don't let your actions create many Delilahs and Jezebels for us sad angry.......................... else even you, an acclaimed PLAYER will also be played, definitely.
Who ever is dat is footing de bills shouldn't be left
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Donchieli: 9:00am On Apr 27, 2021
Abeg how many white men you know

To back up your statement

Because 90% of White's of all races are perverts

saphiere:
True sha. Most white men are responsible unlike their black counterparts who feed on women to survive.
Most white men don't have babymamas. unlike black men who have made babymamaism the order of the day. Most of these black men don't even take care of their kids. Everything on the woman. I am not hating men and never will I. I'm just stating the obvious.
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Ishilove: 9:01am On Apr 27, 2021
What a pervert
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Champneys: 9:05am On Apr 27, 2021
Lol at the comments on this thread.

Some of ya all will learn or accept the reality eventually.

grin
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Ishilove: 9:07am On Apr 27, 2021
Liposure:
As a man, its not easy to stay with one woman when you have tina, susan, bisi, anita, jennifer, titi, aisha, fatima, jessica, ngozi, funke at your beck and call. You just have to bear with us if you want to enjoy a lasting and fruitful relationship devoid of crisis and fights.
Bear with us to fvck around? So one pussy no do una?
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2021
Jeon:
Nigerian men are whores

modified

THE USELESS NIGERIAN MEN ARE THE ONE'S DEFENDING THIS USELESS FELLOW SAYING THAT WOMEN SHOULD REMAIN WITH THEIR CHEATING PARTNER.

KEEP QUOTING THIS MONIKER.
THE TRUTH REMAINS THAT CHEATING ISN'T RIGHT, BT THE SAD THING IS THAT WOMEN GETS THE BAD SIDE DOWN HERE.
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by harmony75: 9:23am On Apr 27, 2021
OK Sir hope you can also share madam with other men!
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 9:23am On Apr 27, 2021
saphiere:
Didn't you see that Japan male LovePeddler who dated 35 women?
Whoring is in every man's blood.
Women date 80's. When it comes to whoring women still holds the high flag. Women just love crying victim upandan
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by nwannukwu01: 10:23am On Apr 27, 2021
Thread for the FEMINIST Party. A Nigerian woman will be comfortable looking at her man feasting on other women, even just another woman!! Na wa oo. Let me just be hearing and seeing something.
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Obakoolex(m): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2021
saphiere:
Jesus is not a man point of correction. God is neither a male or female.
So Jesus as a 12 year old boy teaching in the temple na wetin

Future indeed na feMALE okunrin grin
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 27, 2021
Studies have shown that male genders are polygamous in nature.

Humans and animals alike

Humans should be Judicious, and imbibe self discipline.

Self control speaks difference.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why I Won't Allow My Brother To Bring His Wife Abroad- Nigerian Lady, Arike(vid) / Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby / Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.