Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,816 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) (44248 Views)

My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help! / My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House / Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by saphiere(f): 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
Mecka:
In grammar, Her is used for collective nouns like country, state, nation etc. Therefore Her here was feminized. The word son is straightforward. Jesus was born male
"His leaves shall be like a tree planted by the river side". The word "His" in the above statement, is it referring to only genders with penis?
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Mecka: 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
saphiere:
"His leaves shall be like a tree planted by the river side". The word "His" in the above statement, is it referring to only genders with penis?
yes, because his here is specifically talking about the male gender. Her on the other hand was used generically. That is why nigeria, israel, any common noun is addressed by her or she.
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by saphiere(f): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
Mecka:
yes, because his here is specifically talking about the male gender. Her on the other hand was used generically. That is why nigeria, israel, any common noun is addressed by her or she.
So only men will have their leaves freshen as trees planted by the river side? There was a law that if one does, the follow blessing will follow the person. So that law was meant for men alone?
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by DanerNo1(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
saphiere:
Media personality Bodmas Kemepadei has taken to the media space to appreciate his wife for standing by him for over 11 years and still loving him regardless of his flaws, WonderTV media reports.

He uses the medium also to advise women not to leave their partners because of infidelity. Rather the should share their men with other women.

He wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/wondertvofficial/posts/262440115615533
He's an ignorant man. A married man and a married woman should be loyal and keep the fidelity to each other, to be clean and healthy for to keep healthy each other and their kids.
He is foolish praising a woman accepting him cheating. This woman should tell how many deceases did he bring to her and what was her accepting him for? Is he wealthy and she was so desperate to marry him? Getting AIDS and all kind of STDs, no money will buy her health back, no money will buy her AIDS baby health back. They both are foolish ignorant people.
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Mecka: 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
saphiere:
So only men will have their leaves freshen as trees planted by the river side? There was a law that if one does, the follow blessing will follow the person. So that law was meant for men alone?
okay. I think i get you now. The writer was referring to both genders generally being the first and main possesive pronoun.
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:29am On Apr 28, 2021
saphiere:
Jesus came in human form and he is not a male.

What your you say about "Man shall not live by bread alone"? Was it males alone he was referring to?
I understand you now... Jesus didn't have a penis nor vagina grin
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by pelicanbeau(f): 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
saphiere:
Jesus is not a man point of correction. God is neither a male or female.

Jesus was a man while on earth. Only God knows where you brought your own idea that he wasn't a man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady / Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.