Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

How My Stance On Private Jet Changed After Adeboye's Visit To Enugu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Stance On Private Jet Changed After Adeboye's Visit To Enugu (582 Views)

What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe / Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth / Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Stance On Private Jet Changed After Adeboye's Visit To Enugu by FactBoyz: 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
I have been a strong critic of Private Jet and felt it was too unnecessary for a preacher/pastor to acquire one. However, when Adeboye came to Enugu, my stance changed as I witnessed first hand the busy schedules these men of God have.

Adeboye's program last week sunday was slated to begin by 12pm but he arrived the venue about 2 hours later.

Now, imagine you are Adeboye, you had a church service at the Redemption camp in Lagos, travelled with the jet to another location, lets say Akure to dedicate a church and at the same time, you are aware you should be in Enugu later that same day. How would you cope if you used commercial airline?

These preachers have busy schedules and thousands want to see them and be blessed by them at the same time; they hold crusades multiple time in a day in different states to preach to thousands and sometimes return home the same day.

The aim is to preach the gospel and one of the tools to do that more effectively is the Private Jet. I heard someone personally funds Adeboye's travel expenses and fuels the jet! - Yea! a single individual!!

When God uses a man of God to bless your life, you would willing to do anything to help that man of God travel with ease and I think thats the reason many are willing to sponsor these pastors' private jet inquisition.

Yes!! Preaching the gospel is not cheap, its expensive! Ask the early missionaries who sought for funds to travel to Africa and Asia to live as missionaries.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Stance On Private Jet Changed After Adeboye's Visit To Enugu by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
All this you wrote is just grammie

2 Likes

Re: How My Stance On Private Jet Changed After Adeboye's Visit To Enugu by Bola146(f): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
Don't let those Hypocrites come for you, know what you believe and leave the rest for God to judge. You can't satisfied the world! Jesus Christ came to this world, some people shouted nail him on the cross and release the thieves ( upon all the miracles, foods and every good things He did for them) . If Pastor Adeboye has no car, no bike, people will still talk!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How My Stance On Private Jet Changed After Adeboye's Visit To Enugu by Solsix(m): 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
It's just jealousy that make people criticize pastors who has private jet. If a politicia, a musician , a footballer or anybody can afford one, why can't a pastor with more than 20m members and branches around the world. Christianity is not another name for suffering. When u must have paid your dues in Christ, God will open his doors of blessings. Pa Adebayo Enuch I tap into your annionting for private jet

3 Likes

Re: How My Stance On Private Jet Changed After Adeboye's Visit To Enugu by Jafaar: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
apostle suleman said Adeboye does not even know the person that bought the private jet for him
Re: How My Stance On Private Jet Changed After Adeboye's Visit To Enugu by Image123(m): 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
While it's not sinful to use a jet or a car, it takes simple planning to preach the gospel. There are simple schedules you can't make on the same day. Why do you want to have five services in five states or nations on the same day? What happened to other days? When you overbook yourself, then you'll need even "rent a ghost" to be disappearing here and there. There are great men of God from the apostles down to the contemporary days who have achieved greater exploits for God without private jets.
Re: How My Stance On Private Jet Changed After Adeboye's Visit To Enugu by Kobojunkiee: 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
FactBoyz:
These preachers have busy schedules and thousands want to see them and be blessed by them at the same time; they hold crusades multiple time in a day in different states to preach to thousands and sometimes return home the same day.

The aim is to preach the gospel and one of the tools to do that more effectively is the Private Jet. I heard someone personally funds Adeboye's travel expenses and fuels the jet! - Yea! a single individual!!

When God uses a man of God to bless your life, you would willing to do anything to help that man of God travel with ease and I think thats the reason many are willing to sponsor these pastors' private jet inquisition.

Yes!! Preaching the gospel is not cheap, its expensive! Ask the early missionaries who sought for funds to travel to Africa and Asia to live as missionaries.
Yes, your Mogs seem to have schedules busier than Jesus Christ and all His apostles put together. undecided

Jesus Christ preached to thousands and healed thousands going from place to place... His followers after Him changed the world, yet without a single chariot or horse bought with the "church" money at the that we know of. undecided
As a matter of fact, historical evidence of their existence is near nonexistent, except for the bible because these men lived life's that were considered unimportant for their times. undecided

1 Like

Re: How My Stance On Private Jet Changed After Adeboye's Visit To Enugu by Salt06(m): 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
It is well.
I became more careful about making criticisms and absolute statements after serving in leadership roles.

1 Like

Re: How My Stance On Private Jet Changed After Adeboye's Visit To Enugu by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
[s]
Kobojunkiee:
Yes, your Mogs seem to have schedules busier than Jesus Christ and all His apostles put together. undecided

Jesus Christ preached to thousands and healed thousands going from place to place... His followers after Him changed the world, yet without a single chariot or horse bought with the "church" money at the that we know of. undecided
As a matter of fact, historical evidence of their existence is near nonexistent, except for the bible because these men lived life's that were considered unimportant for their times. undecided
[/s]

what are you trying to say?
Re: How My Stance On Private Jet Changed After Adeboye's Visit To Enugu by LikeAking: 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
OK!
Re: How My Stance On Private Jet Changed After Adeboye's Visit To Enugu by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 26, 2021
FactBoyz:
I have been a strong critic of Private Jet and felt it was too unnecessary for a preacher/pastor to acquire one. However, when Adeboye came to Enugu, my stance changed as I witnessed first hand the busy schedules these men of God have.

Adeboye's program last week sunday was slated to begin by 12pm but he arrived the venue about 2 hours later.

Now, imagine you are Adeboye, you had a church service at the Redemption camp in Lagos, travelled with the jet to another location, lets say Akure to dedicate a church and at the same time, you are aware you should be in Enugu later that same day. How would you cope if you used commercial airline?

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
I am so sorry but I have to say this, I thought you had something sensible to say.
I'm deeply disappointed in dis piece of anomaly u put up.

What did you expect him to do?

The GOAL of every Businessman is to maximize Profits, so as to keep the business afloat.
Did you expect him to stay put and watch his numerous kiosks sited in every street of Nigeria, collapse?
IF you have something similar to what he has, let's say a JUICE FACTORY in every nuke & crannies of Nigeria, won't you secure a private jet to travel likewise? Or you think Dangote doesn't have a jet?
Was he not the same MAN who directed his church members to vote in Buhari just because of Osibanjo.
Where has that gotten us now?

Anyway, It's only in AFRICA such NONSENSE occurs.
I wish you could relocate to the US or EUROPE and see how people see RELIGION.

Just go back and read your WRITE UP again.
I don't think you have been Liberated.

(1) (Reply)

How becoming BORN AGAIN changes your CULTURE / Is The Trinity Logically Coherent In Light Of Biblical Teachings? / Should I Collect Money From The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.