Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) (63374 Views)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding / Man Secretly Buries His Girlfriend In Ogun After She Died During Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) by OcholaKings: 11:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
saphiere:
Men and sex. They use sex swear for una? RIP baby girl.

My FUTURE
Your FUTURE
Lalastilala's FUTURE
Everyone's FUTURE

is

FEMALE

If lalasticlal says the FUTURE is FEMALE, who am I to say otherwise?

oya swear say you no like sex
Re: Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) by pelicanbeau(f): 12:07am On Apr 26, 2021
DatsAll1mSayin:

Greedy somebody.
In another news, this adder tail fine well well o... wink
??
Re: Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:

My FUTURE
Your FUTURE
Lalastilala's FUTURE
Everyone's FUTURE

is

FEMALE

Shut your fucking mouth you are a old disgusting gay man.

Let me put your picture here for everyone to see
Re: Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) by witworth(m): 12:36am On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:

My FUTURE
Your FUTURE
Lalastilala's FUTURE
Everyone's FUTURE

is

FEMALE

na people like you dey ride prick like cowgirls ride horses, hypocrite, as if Ladies don't like dick.
Talk for where point dey and leave matter for mathias.
The man is just an animal, simple, and should face the full wrath of the law, finish, so which one is your irrelevant speech in the matter
Re: Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) by mmadu4: 12:44am On Apr 26, 2021
thank God is not a nigerian man .
Re: Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 3:13am On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/4/ghanaian-man-allegedly-kills-his-girlfriend-for-denying-him-sex-2.html

Maybe he’s been on Nairaland and gotten the impression he OWNS the girlfriend because he spent money on her... angry
>
Re: Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) by Godbless3(m): 5:19am On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:
What this one is saying is that men see sex as oxygen. They just can't do with it.

Hoe found hoe found hoe found
Re: Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) by ayenale1(m): 5:31am On Apr 26, 2021
When some men don high to climb a woman and the woman now says she's on her period...jeez that might be the scenario or the guy failed to fulfilled a financial deal with her and she choose to cex starve him...in any ways its bad to be involved in crime...we should learn how to control our device...but women plenty now...
Re: Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) by femi4: 5:31am On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:

My FUTURE
Your FUTURE
Lalastilala's FUTURE
Everyone's FUTURE

is

FEMALE

Put the blame on nature. We are wired like that
Re: Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) by eejo(m): 6:02am On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:
What this one is saying is that men see sex as oxygen. They just can't do with it.
Weak and unproductive Men loves sex. Intelligent and productive Men loves their Financial goal and not sex. I have rejected over 20 sexual advances from Women and still counting and I mean Women of International status.
Re: Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) by JaceBlaze: 7:05am On Apr 26, 2021
Probably his first girlfriend ever.The late bloomers are very dangerous & very possessive.
Re: Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) by atheistandproud(m): 7:18am On Apr 26, 2021
If e pursue am for outside at 1am, una go still shout.

I remember my school days, my neighbor pursue woman go outside around 3am. In solidarity, everyone enter their houses, lock door.

Na she know how she do herself.

Ladies, if you're not interested in a man, DO NOT GO TO HIS HOUSE!

I'll never forget how a lady grabbed my shirt because I I was toying with her while she was Hot. Now switch it with someone like the defendant who looks very powerful with little intellectual prowess. Once that lower brain takes over control of cognitive and motor function ehn...
Re: Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) by blazepascal(m): 7:37am On Apr 26, 2021
there are many nice guys out there but women prefer to date the bad boys .most time bad guys are full of violence. its so unfortunate . my condolence goes to her family r.i.p dear.
Re: Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) by West2019(m): 8:14am On Apr 26, 2021
Make she go Bleep for hell fire .and let the man go Bleep in prison
Re: Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:

My FUTURE
Your FUTURE
Lalastilala's FUTURE
Everyone's FUTURE

is

FEMALE

1. Some Men and Sex. Some Men can do Just Fine Without Sex. Sexual Appetite is
Mostly a Habit.

2. The Future is not Entirely Female.
But in the Future More Women would
Contribute Actively to the World's Progress.
Re: Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) by Agbaba21: 8:36am On Apr 26, 2021
Hello!

Take advantage and join Kith Central

Kith Central is the new social Media platform in Nigeria that Pays people when someone likes thier posts. Since launching in Nigeria, many Nigerians have started joining this powerful platform.

You will earn N50 whenever your friends like your posts. Kith Central will pay you your money when you achieve 1,000 likes. Every month you will make N50, 000 and above.

Do you have bills to pay? Is your house rent due? Are you worried about how to pay your school fees? Have you been shifting your wedding because of the expenses? With the money you will be getting every month from Kith Central, all your financial troubles will disappear and you can live a life of ease.

Join Millions of smart Nigerians who have started joining Kith Central today and start your journey to financial independence. The more friends who like your posts, the more money you make every month.

Don't forget to tell your friends.

Click this link to join www.kithcentral.com

Re: Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) by makydebbie(f): 8:52am On Apr 26, 2021
Bola146:
shocked shocked Should I pity the lady? No! She saw the signs of a violent man but she ignored. He has not married her but she was already sex slave all because of a relationship undecided

You're a fool

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 26, 2021
The Inability to Delay Gratification, when Taken to the Extreme Leads to Psychopathy.
Re: Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) by ARAGON22(m): 11:19am On Apr 26, 2021
Even the hammer looks like the mans head.. Coward
Re: Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) by AntiAPC2023(f): 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
cpanelisclala:

Shut your fucking mouth you are a old disgusting gay man.

Let me put your picture here for everyone to see
abeg you fit help me expose that saphiere cos I know she's a lesbian.
Re: Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
abeg you fit help me expose that saphiere cos I know she's a lesbian.
Saphiere is patlex's wife. She's hermaphrodite.

patlex sees her as a gay partner grin
Re: Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) by AntiAPC2023(f): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
cpanelisclala:

Saphiere is patlex's wife. She's hermaphrodite
let's destroy her image on this forum and ensure she deactivates.
I'll torment her on this forum
Re: Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
let's destroy her image on this forum and ensure she deactivates.
I'll torment her on this forum
Send your number first let me call and confirm your identity. All those illiterates are already on my database cool
Re: Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) by AntiAPC2023(f): 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
cpanelisclala:

Send your number first let me call and confirm your identity. All those illiterates are already on my database cool
number for what?
I dey fear oh hope say you no be gay?
Re: Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
number for what?
I dey fear oh hope say you no be gay?
Shut your fucking mouth old irritating gay fool.

Let me put your real picture for everyone to see
Re: Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) by AntiAPC2023(f): 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
cpanelisclala:

Shut your fucking mouth old irritating gay fool.

Let me put your real picture for everyone to see
hehehe Dem go reason your matter here very soon.
This time around na for military base you go rot
Re: Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) by Bola146(f): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
makydebbie:

You're a fool
All your sisters and brothers are fools

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
makydebbie:

You're a fool

Are you okay, Debbie? Haven’t seen you on Twitter since your last post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him / Police Link Oko Oloyun’s Death To Fraud, Arson In Lagos Office / Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.