Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,154 members, 7,780,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:49 AM

My Experience Today About Nigeria Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience Today About Nigeria Police (542 Views)

My Experience Today With Area Boys / Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan / Pickpockets - My Experience Today.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Today About Nigeria Police by engrben25: 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
I was so shocked today been the 25th of April as at some minutes to 11 I boarded a bus from ajangbadi to alakija while on the journey getting to abule ado our bus stopped and some passengers came down while searching for another passengers a man from no where came and started talking to the driver that his bus has torn his jean trouser and the driver said no vex sir but the man persisted and there was exchange of word before you know it thean went to his car brought out a gun and shut to the air at this moment everyone in our bus became afraid and the driver stopped with fear and saw that he is a policeman ,people came and begged because he said he will shoot the driver that he has called his boys that they are on their where I was it was as if I had super power because I was very angry and did not join the crowd to beg my mind was just telling me lekki toll gate
To cut the story short we argued in the bus when the journey continue and I explained everything in the bus how it happened which some of the passengers don't even know

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today About Nigeria Police by richeeyo(m): 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
This a lie from another IPOB terrorist
Re: My Experience Today About Nigeria Police by vickyfrancis1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
Oboy I didn't even understand anything here oo...u no Sabi tell story or type properly or what sef?
Re: My Experience Today About Nigeria Police by Anigreat: 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
richeeyo:
This a lie from another IPOB terrorist

shocked

Mark today's date in your calendar because when it will happen you'll remember this day.

Before middle of next month, you'll have an unforgettable ugly experience with the Nigerian police. I pray what i am seeing shouldn't take your life. But i have spoken. Becareful.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Today About Nigeria Police by Goldbw122(m): 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
Wow
Re: My Experience Today About Nigeria Police by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
Re: My Experience Today About Nigeria Police by richeeyo(m): 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
Anigreat:

shocked

Mark today's date in your calendar because when it will happen you'll remember this day.

Before middle of next month, you'll have an unforgettable ugly experience with the Nigerian police. I pray what i am seeing shouldn't take your life. But i have spoken. Becareful.
Re: My Experience Today About Nigeria Police by richeeyo(m): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
Anigreat:

shocked

God punish your god
Re: My Experience Today About Nigeria Police by lordcabasa(m): 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
Re: My Experience Today About Nigeria Police by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 26, 2021
grin like the op dey type d way he talk.
omo d words are rushed i read police gun shot bus

YOU INTO MUSIC? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

(1) (Reply)

Female Ritualist Caught Stealing Children Pants For Rituals In Kwara State / Stolen Armored Cables In Aba / Kenyan Man Kills His 4-month-old Baby After Doubting His Paternity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.