Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Gigantic 23-foot Python Swallows Woman. Lala Come See O ! E Don Happen O ! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gigantic 23-foot Python Swallows Woman. Lala Come See O ! E Don Happen O ! (5024 Views)

Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt / Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Mother Found Strangle To Death By 8-foot-python In A Home Filled With 140 Snakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gigantic 23-foot Python Swallows Woman. Lala Come See O ! E Don Happen O ! by Jakumo(m): 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
This is a serious development, that must be tabled with Chairman Lala of the Big Snake Taskforce.

A woman in Indonesia went to her rice farm jejely, but was AMBUSHED, KILLED without remorse, and SWALLOWED by a gigantic 23-foot python.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/woman-swallowed-python-she-checked-100000564.html
'
Oga Lala, This matter must be investigated immediately, so as to determine the immediate and remote causes of this terrible calamity that ended the life of Mrs. Wa Tiba.

Oga Lala, after the emergency meeting of The Big Snake Taskforce, has been completed, a White Paper must be published, and then it is IMPERATIVE that every member of the team must board the first available flight DIRECT to Indonesia, where on-ground investigations must be carried out as a matter or PARAMOUNT importance.

Oga Seun, please apply your stamp of authority for Chairman Lala to take this important leave of absence from Nairaland, to oversee this urgent operation.

Thank you and God Breast Indonesia.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gigantic 23-foot Python Swallows Woman. Lala Come See O ! E Don Happen O ! by Ishilove: 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jakumo! Jakumo!! Jakumo!!! How many times did I scream your username? Where are the pictures to stamp a semblance of truth on this your tall tale?

5 Likes

Re: Gigantic 23-foot Python Swallows Woman. Lala Come See O ! E Don Happen O ! by bluebay(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
Very anyhow human being
Re: Gigantic 23-foot Python Swallows Woman. Lala Come See O ! E Don Happen O ! by Jakumo(m): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ishilove:
Jakumo! Jakumo!! Jakumo!!! How many times did I scream your username? Where are the pictures to stamp a semblance of truth on this your tall tale?

If na lie I come lie here today, make snake swallow me join. See di snake him photo now. Look am. See as hin face dey wickett.

Oga Lala, until you answer me today, I nogo chop. I nogo shook my new wife. I nogo even sleep sef. Oya, Oga Lala, over to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gigantic 23-foot Python Swallows Woman. Lala Come See O ! E Don Happen O ! by lordcabasa(m): 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
Re: Gigantic 23-foot Python Swallows Woman. Lala Come See O ! E Don Happen O ! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
u expect this crap on front page

without remorse
Re: Gigantic 23-foot Python Swallows Woman. Lala Come See O ! E Don Happen O ! by Jakumo(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
musicproducer:
u expect this crap on front page

without remorse

Please help me alert Oga Lala to do the needful, then I will change the wording of this news flash to please you.
Re: Gigantic 23-foot Python Swallows Woman. Lala Come See O ! E Don Happen O ! by iamyemiakins(m): 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
You don take that thing again abi

1 Like

Re: Gigantic 23-foot Python Swallows Woman. Lala Come See O ! E Don Happen O ! by Jakumo(m): 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
iamyemiakins:
You don take that thing again abi

No no no Oga I don repent now. Slawomir even beg me sotaaaay, make I no commot for Union of Bitterleaf Master but I no gree. I don leave am.

Na only palmie I been dey take style dey nak for Saturday and Sunday morning, but even dat one sef no dey plenty at all. Only two keg don do me.
Re: Gigantic 23-foot Python Swallows Woman. Lala Come See O ! E Don Happen O ! by lawalosky(m): 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
G
Re: Gigantic 23-foot Python Swallows Woman. Lala Come See O ! E Don Happen O ! by SporaD8: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
@op, No pictures, no front-page for u.
Re: Gigantic 23-foot Python Swallows Woman. Lala Come See O ! E Don Happen O ! by punisha: 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
This one na mad man wey run commot psychiatric hospital
Re: Gigantic 23-foot Python Swallows Woman. Lala Come See O ! E Don Happen O ! by Jakumo(m): 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
SporaD8:
@op, No pictures, no front-page for u.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrXTaL6AXxQ

I am confident that Oga Lala will step out of the shadows to comment on this breaking news, as soon as he returns from his trip to the Amazon Jungle in search of anaconda snakes to battle.
Re: Gigantic 23-foot Python Swallows Woman. Lala Come See O ! E Don Happen O ! by NengiWIDEtoto: 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
I will donate 10 large pythons and 25 large python eggs to lala if this gets to front page.

1 Like

Re: Gigantic 23-foot Python Swallows Woman. Lala Come See O ! E Don Happen O ! by Brotherbaby(m): 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
Snake promoters cheesy cheesy
Re: Gigantic 23-foot Python Swallows Woman. Lala Come See O ! E Don Happen O ! by careytommy37(m): 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
It have tey you make front page abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: Gigantic 23-foot Python Swallows Woman. Lala Come See O ! E Don Happen O ! by Khd95(m): 4:06am On Apr 26, 2021
Even tho I never see pictures to take confirm this Tori, but make I tell you wetin fit happen for abule

You see Indonesia, India, the kind bizzare snake stories from that angle ehhn, I no go doubt this 23 foot monster swallowing a rice farmer

But jakumo, u sef for take tidy the actual picture of the snake and the woman for this ur Tori na, if you have been here for a while, you will know that nairalanders have a tradition regarding storiea like this

"Pictures or adonbelivit" grin

1 Like

Re: Gigantic 23-foot Python Swallows Woman. Lala Come See O ! E Don Happen O ! by adecz: 5:33am On Apr 26, 2021
grin
Re: Gigantic 23-foot Python Swallows Woman. Lala Come See O ! E Don Happen O ! by TheEnygma(m): 10:42am On Apr 26, 2021
Abeg add pictures oh, make lala no come dey disappointed.... You know say snake threads like this dey ever increase him libido.
Re: Gigantic 23-foot Python Swallows Woman. Lala Come See O ! E Don Happen O ! by Jakumo(m): 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
Indonesia python dem no dey fear Oga Lala at all. Here is a video from 2018, when ANOTHER person was swallowed whole by a python.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc_LimfrPjM

blob:https://www.thesun.co.uk/84a31b5b-9317-4e3c-86b9-67e9e8b2e0f9

Re: Gigantic 23-foot Python Swallows Woman. Lala Come See O ! E Don Happen O ! by Jakumo(m): 11:46am On Oct 26, 2022
Because our Oga Lala FAILED thus far to use his good offices for the restoration of peace and order in the great nation of Indonesia where monstrous woman-eating giant pythons are STILL on the rampage swallowing hapless farmers, ANOTHER incident has been recorded in the very same Indonesia. This time again the victim was a woman who was swallowed whole like a marshmallow by a python that was later apprehended after a frenzied battle with law enforcement officers in that Indonesian forest.

It is not too late for Oga Lala to cut short his snake hunting vacation in the Amazon Jungle of Brazil, and return home to provide moral support for those of us that are getting worried about the possibility that those monster pythons might attempt to stow away aboard Nigerian-bound ships or planes, in a bid to invade our great nation for the purpose of swallowing people in a wanton manner than must NEVER be allowed to commence. Here is the latest development in Indonesia's War on Pythons. Another brave soul has been wasted in this war, and we DEMAND to know exactly WHAT steps Oga Lala will now take to prevent further escalation. A state of emergency must be declared at the very least.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/indonesian-womans-body-found-dead-074648781.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funny Newspaper Headline / 12 Actors Killed/died During Production. / COVID-19: El Chapo's Sons Lockdown Mexican City, Send Men To Torture Violators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.