Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

From Foundation To Roofing - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / From Foundation To Roofing (488 Views)

Cost Of Completing 4 Bedrooms Duplex In Akure To Roofing Level / Build A 4 Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation To Roofing With 4.5 Million Naira / Can 3million Naira Build 4 Bed Room Bungalow Up To Roofing And Plastering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Foundation To Roofing by mosefin19(m): 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
Make una help me my ogas here look at this material we have done foundation already

So to roofing level now this is d quotation am getting

All the price is too much I think

3bedroom bungalow

Re: From Foundation To Roofing by Sunmolar(m): 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
is he casting the lintels & beams?.....if not why granite? if yes where is iron rod & cement?

for the workmanship you can negotiate with him. I don't know the factors to consider around the site.

the number of bags for cement is good

you're supposed to provide water for them.
Re: From Foundation To Roofing by mosefin19(m): 7:50am On Apr 26, 2021
Sunmolar:
is he casting the lintels & beams?.....if not why granite? if yes where is iron rod & cement?

for the workmanship you can negotiate with him. I don't know the factors to consider around the site.

the number of bags for cement is good

you're supposed to provide water for them.

Thanks for the reply boss.... wow wait he told me when he got to lintel level that the is carpenter that will come and work and that am going to negotiate that with him which means we are not suppose to buy granite until when the carpenter wanna to the lintel right??
Re: From Foundation To Roofing by Sunmolar(m): 8:03am On Apr 26, 2021
mosefin19:

Thanks for the reply boss.... wow wait he told me when he got to lintel level that the is carpenter that will come and work and that am going to negotiate that with him which means we are not suppose to buy granite until when the carpenter wanna to the lintel right??

You can buy & keep granite, iron rods,cement& sand base on your pocket & schedule.

1 Like

Re: From Foundation To Roofing by mosefin19(m): 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
More review
Re: From Foundation To Roofing by mosefin19(m): 10:52am On Apr 28, 2021
??
Re: From Foundation To Roofing by mosefin19(m): 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
Hi

(1) (Reply)

New Electric Circular Saw (WF-CS1400) For Sale / 1 Bedroom For Rent - Arab Road Kubwa / Room And Parlour Self Contain Needed In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.