Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers (30607 Views)

Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers / Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by Kingspin(m): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
There are the IRT unit, DSS, SSS, police and the army that came to Imo?

Is official Buhari government is a terrorist wing.
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by kennyamusan(m): 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
According to Garba Shehu ...... you are all shouting as if killing is a new thing
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
Simplyleo:

See them.

If an igbo man is involved in crime and someone accuse all igbos on that ground, some useless preachers will start emerging from thin air preaching against stereotype and all sort of bullshit.

Here is someone insulting a whole religion because of a crime committed by some criminals whose religion he doesn't even know.

I never knew Kaduna is made of 100% Muslims until now.

This your logic no enter.
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by Zeezenho: 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
This exactly the kind of news that will gladen the hearth of our afonja brothers, that almajeree are killing people especially in the east but anytime we defend our land you will see them talking about turning the east to afgan and Syria.
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by Shattuck(m): 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
What innocent people in the North do not yet quite understand is that a Jihad has been declared upon them to terrify them out of the state and deplete their numbers in order to forcefully turn that state to a complete Fulani-Islamic state.

This Jihad has been going on since the 19th century even when the British were here. I still wonder what is in One Nigeria people are looking for when the signs are patently clear.
guess you never receive alert from buhari.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by femijay8271(m): 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
yinks77:

If Nigeria is divided where will the innocent northern christians who are victims of terrorism, kidnapping and bandictory go to, Which country will they belong? Should we abandon them to their fate or join hands to liberate the country from this foreign jihadists fulanis aided by a few sell out Afonja brothers of mine and some self interest seeking politicians from the south south and south east.
With spirit of oneness, Indigenous Nigerians can put a stop to these fulani raskality. If it could be achieved in Central African Republic then we can do same in Nigeria.

You are absolutely right about this innocent Northern Christians but....May God Almighty help us, we Christians

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by detectivejones: 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
Kaduna the new hot spot for bandits
God help Nigeria
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by wingmanIII: 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
Simplyleo:

See them.

If an igbo man is involved in crime and someone accuse all igbos on that ground, some useless preachers will start emerging from thin air preaching against stereotype and all sort of bullshit.

Here is someone insulting a whole religion because of a crime committed by some criminals whose religion he doesn't even know.

What has Igbo got to do with it.? Some of you are truly deranged!
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by toxtimmy: 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
You my friend is part of problem... Why call them bandits when they are terrorist?

etokhana:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/25/breaking-bandits-storm-church-kaduna-kill-doctor-abduct-many-worshippers
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by vanunu: 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
Simplyleo:

See them.

How did you know that the person that said that is Igbo, are you not stupid.
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by Ever8090: 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
grin
dangotesmummy:
Muslims again lipsrsealed

Blood spillage nor dey Taya Una? Behave na

At least if una no get value for life try remember say una dey fast Abi una wan break una fast with human flesh? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by Ever8090: 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
The difference is that the crime of this one's is embedded in their religious books and it is one of the 5 Pilar's of their religion
Simplyleo:

See them.

Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by Ikinternational: 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
Simplyleo:

See them.

He said muslims. YOU say igbos
for your brain, that's a proper comparison. smh

You're mentally unbalanced guy. just despicable
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by asobo1: 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
habakukjss3:

VACANCY!

A reputable international insurance company in Abuja is in need of services of financial advisors.

REQUIREMENTS

• Candidate must have Bsc or HND in any discipline

Closing date: 30th April, 2021

Interested candidates should forward their CV to: johnidowu456@gmail.com.
Any discipline shocked So a physicist can also apply without experience in the financial sector?
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
Angelfrost:

A very clear case of trying to remove a speck of wood from a neighbor's eye while a thick log lodges fully and painfully in one's eye...

These people are chasing shadows!!! I pity them and pity their idiot supporters even more.
Especially the useless governors who have forgotten who voted for them. They think Terrorist-employing Federal Republic send them. They’re just using them against their people.
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by Dawnofhope: 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
Evil men all over with support from government
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by Dawnofhope: 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
kennyamusan:
According to Garba Shehu ...... you are all shouting as if killing is a new thing
It is clear indication that we are the regime of blood thirst demons who see blood sheds as normal . One good thing is that when evil grows , it can Consume the owners .
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by habakukjss3: 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
asobo1:
Any discipline shocked So a physicist can also apply without experience in the financial sector?
Yes
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by Buffalo2(m): 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
Hmmmm.. Hell rufai
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by Owologbo(m): 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
darkCoal:
Where were Muslims mentioned in the post, always read till the end
are bandits not Moslem?
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by merits(m): 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
dangotesmummy:
Muslims again lipsrsealed

Blood spillage nor dey Taya Una? Behave na

At least if una no get value for life try remember say una dey fast Abi una wan break una fast with human flesh? lipsrsealed
Yes go and cook it for them,the chef.ode.
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by Owologbo(m): 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
yinks77:

If Nigeria is divided where will the innocent northern christians who are victims of terrorism, kidnapping and bandictory go to, Which country will they belong? Should we abandon them to their fate or join hands to liberate the country from this foreign jihadists fulanis aided by a few sell out Afonja brothers of mine and some self interest seeking politicians from the south south and south east.
With spirit of oneness, Indigenous Nigerians can put a stop to these fulani raskality. If it could be achieved in Central African Republic then we can do same in Nigeria.
Are you putting a stop to the killing of Christians in North now?
Let's divide so that the north can fully practice their Islam.
Normal human being no supposed share country with those animals up North.
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by slimmax: 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
What innocent people in the North do not yet quite understand is that a Jihad has been declared upon them to terrify them out of the state and deplete their numbers in order to forcefully turn that state to a complete Fulani-Islamic state.

This Jihad has been going on since the 19th century even when the British were here. I still wonder what is in One Nigeria people are looking for when the signs are patently clear.
Wetin happen, wahala do e be like somebody done hijack this monika, can not belief what I just read

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by Owologbo(m): 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ckonnet:

E be like say they never pay your salary this month.
E be like say we de reason the same thing bro.
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by Opirlo: 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
Let them ask sheikh Gumi, he complained the bandit are at war since kaduna state govt won't negotiate. It just like telling them bandit " do anything u can, e no concern me since d govt won't accept to cooperate".
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by Willie007: 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
dangotesmummy:
is this the 1st time Allahu Akbar people will be going on a killing rampage?

Friends with bandits at night, enemies of bandits in the day lipsrsealed

Kai... This your comment fit give that zombie heart attack cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by Willie007: 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:

This your sudden change of tone... Are you for or against the works of your darling daddy and his urchins

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by Afolabimills(m): 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:

this is unbelievable that u can say this on this forum u have finally woken up from ur slumber to realize this fact?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by Somebody4life: 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
Buhari killed Nigeria on May 29, 2015 and APC buried her.
Buhari is the second worst disaster to happen to this country after the Civil was[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by Afolabimills(m): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
slimmax:

Wetin happen, wahala do e be like somebody done hijack this monika, can not belief what I just read
bros na so me sef c am o I surprise o
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by asobo1: 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
habakukjss3:

Yes
What's the name of the company?
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
Simplyleo:

See them.

SHUT UP THERE!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Mother Threatened To Kill Me – 6year-old Boy Stabbed By Mom (Graphic Pic) / I Went Into Robbery To Prepare For My Baby’s Arrival – 22-yr-old Graduate / Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.