Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Relationship Crisis With My Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Crisis With My Girlfriend (4722 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Relationship Crisis, Your Opinion? / Social Crisis With Females / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship Crisis With My Girlfriend by seanwilliam(m): 10:21am On Apr 26, 2021
obinna58:

Yes exactly, draw her near and kiss her forehead

Sure . Make person Kon end am with hot set grin
Re: Relationship Crisis With My Girlfriend by obinna58(m): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2021
Heineken:
bro please are you serious or kidding?
not kidding
African aggressive nature made it almost impossible for us to understand the important things of life.
Re: Relationship Crisis With My Girlfriend by Heineken(m): 10:31am On Apr 26, 2021
obinna58:
not kidding
African aggressive nature made it almost impossible for us to understand the important things of life.
nawao...
Re: Relationship Crisis With My Girlfriend by obinna58(m): 10:31am On Apr 26, 2021
seanwilliam:

Sure . Make person Kon end am with hot set grin
She's not a kid, no one is perfect but the aim is to attempt to be.
Re: Relationship Crisis With My Girlfriend by seanwilliam(m): 11:05am On Apr 26, 2021
obinna58:

She's not a kid, no one is perfect but the aim is to attempt to be.
pls keep shut for Christ sake. An adult wey Dey behold like kid is a kid .

Wait till she burns down your property, nonsense!
Re: Relationship Crisis With My Girlfriend by Makaveli217(m): 11:26am On Apr 26, 2021
RIP TO OP
Re: Relationship Crisis With My Girlfriend by obinna58(m): 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
seanwilliam:
pls keep shut for Christ sake. An adult wey Dey behold like kid is a kid .

Wait till she burns down your property, nonsense!
She'll burn it down only because of that same thing op is complaining about, anger issues. Two wrongs doesn't make right.
Compassion, kindness, affection doesn't signify weakness

1 Like

Re: Relationship Crisis With My Girlfriend by GIDIBANKZ(m): 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
Realtosin:
I'm an OAP with a radio station in Ekiti state and I run a program which is tagged AFM live STORIES. The program receives stories like this for the aged and experienced to advise the concerned..... However, if the concerned is far away, I can record and send to the person in question via WhatsApp. I think I'm permitted to air this story for people to advise you.. Thanks

Yes you are permitted... I reside in Delta state very far from EKITI. I will be glad if you Air-it sir

Here is my phone number 08106793203

Thank you sir
Re: Relationship Crisis With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
Xxx123xxx:
..Allah be praised somebody with a functional brain. Excellent recommendations !
Thanks
Re: Relationship Crisis With My Girlfriend by numericalguy(m): 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
GIDIBANKZ:
Good afternoon and happy Sunday to my Co-Nairalanders,....

... , I stop her not to go any where and she went and pick knife that she will stab me, if I don't leave the road for her to go. I thought she was joking and I told her to drop my things before leaving my house bcose I wouldn't look for her again. She den use her bag to hit me and even use the knife on me and blood started coming from that spot . I got angry and took my ATM from her and throw her things out of my House. So she started using words on me that am a woman beater.

NOTE: this is not the first or second time she has been USING KNIFE AND OTHER SHARP OJECT TO THREATEN ME EACH TIME WE HAVE ISSUE

MIND YOU, I AIN'T PERFECT

My fellow frnds please advise me on what to do in this relationship thank you

Lala pls do the need full, pls help me push the Post to front desk/page

Thank you all as you advise me on what to do

You are dead man walking. She will kill you.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Crisis With My Girlfriend by Akposy(m): 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Anyways, if this thread hits FP

Here are some more meaningful threads to checkout:

A doc's life by Drfunministicglow: In her diary known as "casenote" she talks about a whole lot of things ranging from her family, office politics and even utterly mundane things like haggling over prices like a Nigerian mother. You get to see a doctor's perspective living the Nigerian life composed of light-hearted and serious entries.
https://www.nairaland.com/6269733/docs-life

My food and gardening journey by Akposy: while his name might sound like a recurring character in many comic tales, akpos, he on the contrary is a genius in the culinary arts. A Gardner and a genius chef. Most of his ingredients are homegrown and his continental dishes will leave you salivating all over.
Go ahead feed your eyes if you can't at least take a bite
https://www.nairaland.com/6241232/food-gardening-journey

Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! By robonski15: while this thread is quite the bulky one and now overeun by cheap adverts, it does contain a lot of knowledge concerning fish farming. Whether you want to have a simple feasibility study of the biz or already practicing, I highly recommend you check this out. You also have the opportunity to make meaningful connects
https://www.nairaland.com/1240657/hidden-truths-catfish-business

Introduction to tawheed by deactivated account: if you want to learn the foundational and foremost part of islam. This link summarizes(without leaving out any important detail) what the primary purpose of our existence is.
https://www.nairaland.com/3305369/introduction-tawheed

There are a lot of hidden treasures on Nairaland, if you are like me, you might spend a considerable time in search of such treasures but we can solve this by practicing more sensible cultures like making a recommendations' list in place of shouting FTC "upandan"
Thanks! I'm honoured
Re: Relationship Crisis With My Girlfriend by blessedvisky(m): 12:16am On Apr 27, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Anyways, if this thread hits FP

Here are some more meaningful threads to checkout:

There are a lot of hidden treasures on Nairaland, if you are like me, you might spend a considerable time in search of such treasures but we can solve this by practicing more sensible cultures like making a recommendations' list in place of shouting FTC "upandan"

I love this suggestion so much!!!

I promise to do my little bit too.
Re: Relationship Crisis With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:36am On Apr 27, 2021
Akposy:

Thanks! I'm honoured
No, we are the one honoured to see such culinary and photography skill

1 Like

Re: Relationship Crisis With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:36am On Apr 27, 2021
blessedvisky:

I love this suggestion so much!!!

I promise to do my little bit too.
Thank you.
Please don't forget to mention me when you do so
Re: Relationship Crisis With My Girlfriend by zolajpower: 6:16am On Apr 27, 2021
SweetCunt97:
So in ur mind she intentionally made d fire to extend into the bushes ryt? I am sure you shouted at her outside like a kid forgetting that a relationship is all about friendship and partnership. Abi she tell you say d correction her parents gave her no dey enough? Abegi
Some boys re not to be in a relationship yet . So everything your partner does you take it out on her because you re a perfectionist rubbish Alpha male.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Ever Want To Have Sex With Your Platonic Friend? / . / Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.