Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? (42983 Views)

Truck Driving School / "Earning N50M Annually In Nigeria But Considered Poor In Developed Countries" / How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? by Devilagentcap: 8:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
I don't want to learn driving trailer, I just want to be motor boy and travel with the driver. But my problem is that, I don't have the power to nut and unut tires. One needs enough power to do that.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? by ackifemmy(m): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
Please i need a truck driver that can put me through truck driving in Nigeria, i have basic knowledge. I have the energy to be a motor boy.... 070-3483-8185

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? by ackifemmy(m): 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
antimason:
I am currently driving a 12 gear scania truck. What of you

Bosses please Please i need a truck driver that can put me through truck driving in Nigeria, i have basic knowledge. I have the energy to be a motor boy.... 070-3483-8185
Re: Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? by ORIAYO70(m): 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
boykas:
am a truck driver too, I drive for one of the multinational breweries company in Nigeria, have drive tata, man diesel, Volvo and currently driving mistubishi fuso..

This is my number, will like to talk to you pls,
08027562993, it's my watsapp no
Re: Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? by thatsleepboy1: 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
JaySambo:
A SKILL BRINGS FORTUNE. (EQUILOG TRAINING INSTITUTE)

Have you Long thought or have the desire to operate heavy equipment machinery If yes Then, Equilog training institute is your plug. why? Because it is an accredited/US certified platform for acquiring such skill. All you need do is to register and get trained in any heavy equipment machinery of your interest. i. e payloader, crane, forklift and others.
The benefits of being a certified heavy equipment machinery operator is undisputedly unlimited in this ever demanding career line. The pay is good and enough to help you build and sustain this career.
Becoming a certified/experienced heavy equipment machinery operator gives you a better chance among your equals in terms of employment; because the employers eyes are on the experienced ones not just the qualified. So, hurry, come all (males and females) and make good use of this lucrative job opportunity that Equilog training institute is offering.

To be enroll in Equilog training institute you need the followings;

Two passport photographs
A valid I.D (drivers license, voters card, national I.D or international passport).
A minimum of O' level education
A medical fitness report.

The outlined below are your benefits for training with Equilog training institute;

Global certificate from hardhat institute from U.S
Job Assistance.
Internship program and
Professional C.V design.

Click on the below to know more about Equilog Tech Services.
Https://www.equilogroup.com

Office locations:

Mainland office address: Exponential Hub
No 1A, Akin Osiyemi street, off Allen Avenue Ikeja.

Island office Address : Royal Building Office (4th floor) KM 25 Lekki Epe Express way Opposite Fidelity Bank before Abraham Adesanya roundabout Ajah Lagos.

Call or WhatsApp Equilog on 08108547055 Or 07030406820
Re: Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? by thatsleepboy1: 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
Calitoscassius:
I drive trucks across and around Europe, from london to, Romania, Brussels, France, Holand, Poland, Scotland, Germany, Dublin and back to Dover. Delivering wines and fruits.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? by thatsleepboy1: 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
antimason:
Re: Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? by adeniyi65(m): 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
Tarzan360:
You can do it and becomes celebrity, all the big companies would like to hire you, (michaelodih65@gmail.com) hmmm my driver's will charge you ooo and you will be expose to constant traveling
Sir, I just sent you a mail. Pls consider me.
Re: Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? by Sirseedorf(m): 8:33am On Nov 25, 2022
smiley wink

This is my first month of learning truck driving, though am starting as a motor boy, onur routes are Lagos, Ibadan and Oyo, though we go to the north but recently there's a change in routes.
It was fun and tedious, remembering how our truck broke down at onipako Lagos Ibadan expressway, between darkness and thick bush left and right, we had to use about 30minuted to manage it to Lagos, that's my first experience on being a motor boy. I look forward to know every nook and cranny of truck next year before this time. It is paying my bill and at the same time am giving it my best to achieve a meaningful things..... wink

Modify, I don't smoke neither a drunkard, am just my pure and determine self, maybe just maybe the breeze blowing people to abroad can carry me along and I can implement what I've learnt as a truck driver there... just maybe, optimistically cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? by Nesty1313(m): 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2022
Pls can we talk no WhatsApp I wan ask u something 08105102810

Sirseedorf:
smiley wink

This is my first month of learning truck driving, though am starting as a motor boy, onur routes are Lagos, Ibadan and Oyo, though we go to the north but recently there's a change in routes.
It was fun and tedious, remembering how our truck broke down at onipako Lagos Ibadan expressway, between darkness and thick bush left and right, we had to use about 30minuted to manage it to Lagos, that's my first experience on being a motor boy. I look forward to know every nook and cranny of truck next year before this time. It is paying my bill and at the same time am giving it my best to achieve a meaningful things..... wink

Modify, I don't smoke neither a drunkard, am just my pure and determine self, maybe just maybe the breeze blowing people to abroad can carry me along and I can implement what I've learnt as a truck driver there... just maybe, optimistically cool
Re: Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? by Debwaleadewumi: 8:11am On Feb 02, 2023
Sirseedorf:
smiley wink

Do u have idea on how I can learn truck driving within ibadan. I have driving knowledge already.

Re: Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? by Sirseedorf(m): 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hello boss
Re: Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? by Sirseedorf(m): 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hello boss

@Debwaleadewumi
Re: Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? by antimason(m): 10:30am On Mar 15, 2023
It's been a while....so how is the house, hope those learning are getting better and mastering the art. Well may God ease our affairs. Please what's the best possible option to successfully relocate to either UK,USA or Canada as a truck driver from Nigeria?
Re: Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? by Ukonu20: 9:08am On Mar 27, 2023
Please those anyone know any truck driving school in jos ?
Re: Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? by jamata20: 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2023
Sirseedorf:
smiley wink

Hello good day, How's it going? Any advice for someone who desire to learn?
Re: Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? by Gwapwrld: 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2023
antimason:
hello guys, I am Abdulkabir from Edo state, my journey into the world of trucks came about after a misfortune I faced, at one time I was a student in Uniben department of Animal science under Agricultural faculty, I left school without differing the admission to travel abroad, An Ill fated trip that got me touring the airport in Turkey waiting for my transit flight to Ukraine.

I later got deported from turkey for fake visa and all my attempts to reintegrate into school proved abortive. hence I was left with either retrying to gain admission or find a way to fend for myself, so having decided to learn a vocation, I was interested in learning computer programming but funds was not available so I had to learn something more cost effective, other handy works I could learn required a certain capital and I was dead broke as I had been abandoned by my father who was my sole sponsor.

so I had to look for a skill to learn, still be earning while learning and have a greater prospect of meeting up with living standards at its culmination.
Now I am a certified truck driver currently employed by Ardova plc.

DM me with your questions in anything related with trucks.

Hopefully you will get this - I'm a graduate with ND cert Lagos State . I Own a few online businesses and recently interested in learning how to drive generally but truck for income purpose but don't know who to meet?

I'll appreciate if you can connect me. Thanks .
Re: Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? by Gwapwrld: 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2023
Sirseedorf:
smiley wink

Hopefully you will get this - I'm a graduate with ND cert Lagos State . I Own a few online businesses and recently interested in learning how to drive generally but truck for income purpose but don't know who to meet?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? by antimason(m): 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2023
Gwapwrld:

try and get a truck park around you. Speak with the truck drivers and get one you can attach with. Chat me up on 09159717502 for more details
Re: Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? by Alhajiziz95: 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
I am very much interested in learning truck driving. This is my calling and WhatsApp line 08121253452.
I will be glad if you can reach me or post your number
Re: Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? by KelvinCraig: 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2023
Abdulkabir, your journey is remarkable! I'm currently aspiring to become a truck driver myself, and your story is inspiring me to pursue my dreams despite challenges. Could you please share the details of the truck driving school you attended? I'm eager to find a reliable and flexible program that can help me achieve my goals without breaking the bank. Thank you for your time and guidance!
Re: Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? by Intergrated: 10:14am On Sep 16, 2023
mosesaigbe:
My brother ,you made the right choice .

We are currently in a skill economy .

Robots are taking over human jobs daily .
People are loosing their jobs daily and more will still go .. No go beat me .Do your research before u insult me .

Only the skillful will survive in few years to come .

My counsel is , as money start coming from your truck business or job ...try and set out time to learn a high income skill i.e the programming you just mentioned in your post and sell it on Freelancing site like Upwork , Fiverr and so on.....
You will be shocked of what you will earning monthly .

Because having one streams of income is suicidal. The minimum stream of income you should have is 4 or 7. Dangote has 69 and more loading .

In case anyone is interested in learning about Freelancing(Upwork ) & Copywriting/Importation .Kindly hit 0.7.0.33.26.95.49.

Thanks .

why u no learn the programing. You people would just be calling programming.
Re: Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? by Palazo(m): 5:03pm On Feb 08
Hello house, please I want to learn truck driving, I'm a graduate and I have a family. Have read from the first post to the last, what have understood was that people here prefer being a conductor through that means they learn but I'm a family man and wouldn't want to learn from being a conductor, not that I'm against it but nobody will provide for my family I'm the only one so you see. Which is why I prefer an affordable Truck driving school, I have more than 12years experience in car driving. Please can anybody help.
Re: Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? by Philip4564(m): 5:56pm On Feb 09
Palazo:
Hello house, please I want to learn truck driving, I'm a graduate and I have a family. Have read from the first post to the last, what have understood was that people here prefer being a conductor through that means they learn but I'm a family man and wouldn't want to learn from being a conductor, not that I'm against it but nobody will provide for my family I'm the only one so you see. Which is why I prefer an affordable Truck driving school, I have more than 12years experience in car driving. Please can anybody help.
where are you located bro?
Re: Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? by raiszy2k(m): 7:07pm On Feb 16
Stop typing rubbish
eeithis:
because there's 97% chances that they wouldn't return from that journey..... Truck risky pass bike sef
Re: Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? by tundeblack: 3:25pm On Feb 20
Call 08174480101 for learning
quote author=HomeofSolution post=104356625]I'm highly interested in learning truck driving. I don't mind serving for some time.
Please am in Lagos, you can contact me if you have any offer for me .. thank yiu[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) / Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. / In-sourcing, New Way Of Hiring Desperate Job Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.