Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed (55002 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed by Anfield247(m): 11:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
I won`t say anything because the guy has slept with you already!

5 Likes

Re: I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed by Ishilove: 11:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
TripleDdotcom:
For as long as humanity will not go through the PROPER means to navigate the affairs of their life, they will continue to fall in calamities as a consequence of them not going through the proper channel.

Now in your case, what's proper??

A man sees a woman he likes, they court each other, finding out about each other's qualities and see if they are fine with them.

They must ask each other important questions and know all what's vital to be known about their prospective partner.

If they are fine with each other, AND they are now ready for the next step, they now introduce the family members.

The family members, especially the elders, will use their wisdom to assess the candidate to see if there's something that their son or daughter could have missed from the candidate as a result of them being blinded by love or because of inexperience and naivety.

Another importance of introducing the family members is that it sets everything in motion with a serious impression and outlook.

for example, if a man toasts a woman and tells him he wants to marry her, they've courted and the woman likes him, if she tells him to come see her family, this will instill the impression of seriousness in him or will expose his intentions. If he has sinister motives in mind and isn't serious about marrying the girl, it'll reflect in the way he responds to that request.

Now if all the family members are involved and matters have been settled, they now marry each other. then they will feel at ease sharing their assets or possessions (sex, money, properties) with each other cause of the bond that has now binded them together.

That's the proper channel. But humanity will go through improper channels and rush things with themselves these days, giving out their possessions to people that have not proven to worth it yet and they will start crying when the consequences arrives.

This proper channel may not guarantee that there'll be no problems 100 percent of the time but its waaay more credible and safe than not doing it.

And the wisdom in what I've said reflects in your life already. Just for you to know I'm telling the truth.

You gave out yourself to your first man, had two children with him and now he's not ready to marry you. You have now become a single mother, striving to foot all the responsibilities all because you gave yourself and your intimate commitments away too early to someone who doesn't deserve it.

Let this serve as a lesson for you. Don't let love or emotions blind you. If you meet a man that's not showing any commitment to you and is asking things from you too early and is seeming to hide some vital information you should know from you, jilt him and Block him!!!

If you don't heed daddy's advice (meaning me) And you get hurt, don't come and cry to daddy (me) about it.

God guide and help you to do things properly oo
You make sense

1 Like

Re: I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed by jaxxy(m): 12:59am On Apr 26, 2021
Grace456:
I'm a single mother in my early thirties, my daughter is just 2year old and the father is not ready to marry me or take any responsibility on her but still hiding me and his secret wife and won't let me go but I have decided to leave becos he's no adding any value to my life n my daughter's either.

Fast forward
I met a guy online who claims he lives in the US and I discovered I like him since I've met him and now he said we should settle down and marry. I own a duplex in a choice area in Lagos, completed though still small loan I'm paying on it. I agreed to settle down with him but since I told him he can't stay in my house that he needs to get a house, he started acting funny.

The second one, I asked him to show me proof of ID or his work ID, for me to be sure he's who claimed he is, he changed it for me. I tried to let him know that I'm just trying to be careful, don't want to fall prey again but he won't listen to me. He stopped calling and when I call him, he will return my call after like 5hours.

Pls advise me, is it polite for a man to marry and come stay in a woman's house because he said he will soon travel back? This is someone I like to support to get another apartment somewhere else but I haven't told him that. He has really changed in days.

No insult pls...pls ignore rather than insult me pls.

If he didn’t meet u would he live on the street? Why shud he now say he wants to live with u after just barely knowing u? Sounds very fishy and not normal at all.

U told him u have built a duplex and next he wants to live with u and then live off u. He will be asking for all manners of favors till he’s done with u.

See real love doesn’t take advantage of the other person. Mr America or Mr Angola is up to no good.

The other one with no I.D card or verifiable office is a criminal. Be careful. Sm men Scam unsuspecting rich and lonely women for a living. That’s how they feed their family(yes some are married acting single) and pay their bills.

5 Likes

Re: I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed by Nobody: 2:11am On Apr 26, 2021
Grace456:
I'm a single mother in my early thirties, my daughter is just 2year old and the father is not ready to marry me or take any responsibility on her but still hiding me and his secret wife and won't let me go but I have decided to leave becos he's no adding any value to my life n my daughter's either.

Fast forward
I met a guy online who claims he lives in the US and I discovered I like him since I've met him and now he said we should settle down and marry. I own a duplex in a choice area in Lagos, completed though still small loan I'm paying on it. I agreed to settle down with him but since I told him he can't stay in my house that he needs to get a house, he started acting funny.

The second one, I asked him to show me proof of ID or his work ID, for me to be sure he's who claimed he is, he changed it for me. I tried to let him know that I'm just trying to be careful, don't want to fall prey again but he won't listen to me. He stopped calling and when I call him, he will return my call after like 5hours.

Pls advise me, is it polite for a man to marry and come stay in a woman's house because he said he will soon travel back? This is someone I like to support to get another apartment somewhere else but I haven't told him that. He has really changed in days.

correction sis, you don't really like the guy- you like who you think he is. Before you settle down with him, make sure you know who he is and that entails finding out what he does for a living.
Naija guys run from single mum's, but don't because of that make a mistake

1 Like

Re: I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed by 900SamAdibe: 2:29am On Apr 26, 2021
NengiWIDEtoto:
But you would like to marry a man and move into the house he built right?

What kind of talk is this!? It’s obvious you can’t read where she said she has her own house. Mstchewww

5 Likes

Re: I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed by 900SamAdibe: 2:32am On Apr 26, 2021
Anfield247:

U were with them in the room abi !!!
I wonder what sex has to do with what she asked

7 Likes

Re: I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed by Vision101(m): 3:10am On Apr 26, 2021
Na dem oooooo. Please run.

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed by Grace456: 7:55am On Apr 26, 2021
Anfield247:

Never even kissed before talk more of sex

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed by Clinghton: 8:37am On Apr 26, 2021
Don't be desperate, men would cash out in your desperation.

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed by Anfield247(m): 8:54am On Apr 26, 2021
Grace456:

Fantastic! You have got your work cut out for you, get rid of him before he uses you as a collateral damage!

1 Like

Re: I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed by Goldenheart(m): 9:27am On Apr 26, 2021
grin
Re: I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed by COdeGenesis: 9:30am On Apr 26, 2021
Grace456:
Help Me Before I Make The Greatest Mistake Pls

Fast forward

If he rents an apartment , will you leave your duplex to come live with him?

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed by Sunkyapogee(m): 9:30am On Apr 26, 2021
USA is involved..marry and endure.
Re: I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed by ovieigho(m): 9:30am On Apr 26, 2021
Grace456:

Fast forward

If they ask you the reason why you like him so much now !!!

We know what it is!?

But that sweetness still beclod your sense of reasoning
Re: I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed by MANNAHELINUESBBQ: 9:30am On Apr 26, 2021
the guy is a simp,real men don't give a shit about your duplex

6 Likes

Re: I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed by praiseneo(m): 9:31am On Apr 26, 2021
Grace. Pls I beg u Rrrun o
Won’t say more than that

3 Likes

Re: I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed by alyarmouk(m): 9:31am On Apr 26, 2021
You took the right decision by not jumping in on his request to wna stay wif you(for your daughters sake).
If he starts acting up, pls let him be, because the price you'll pay later will be far greater.

And I wudnt mind getting to know you too.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed by femi4: 9:31am On Apr 26, 2021
[size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Grace456:

Fast forward

What other proof do you need to know that they are fake.

Fake people get angry whenever they are asked to proof that they are real.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed by royalamour(m): 9:32am On Apr 26, 2021
He is a scam. If you proceed, you have yourself to blame.

Runaway while you can.

5 Likes

Re: I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed by ibechris(m): 9:32am On Apr 26, 2021
dederocs:
Mugu, good Nigerian men dey, successful, most of them in America live via hand to mouth. Abi na US dey shack you grin

U know them well,American husband wey no dey respect women. Them go marry there,still come back here to spoil our women, finish them dump them to suffer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:32am On Apr 26, 2021
Grace456:

Fast forward

abeg nexr?

hunger dey the land

and your problem na man!
Re: I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 26, 2021
Grace456:

Fast forward

Better let him go before you enter another wahala relationship. You're about to walk into this one with your eyes wide open so take heed...
Re: I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 26, 2021
Men have been marrying wives and bringing them into their duplexes for ages.. so its your turn now to do it too, we don't want to hear your excuses.

5 Likes

Re: I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed by poshestmina(f): 9:33am On Apr 26, 2021
That guy is coming for the money.
He'd end up leaving you financially empty, emotionally wrecked and mentally unbalance.

Don't be desperate for marriage.
You're not too old to find true love again.
Focus on your kid , business(work) and your growth.

Ps: Getting fake ID cards is as easy as Agege bread.doesn't guarantee anything.
Nne JAPAAAA!!!

9 Likes

Re: I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed by jesmond3945: 9:33am On Apr 26, 2021
Grace456:

Fast forward

I think you are very desperate and it showing from your action. Before you marry someone get to know him through friendship. How can you meet a USA based man and you already agree you like him? on what basis do you like him? You don't even know him, is it because he is in USA?
The other guy thinks you want him because of where he works or the kind of work he is doing.
Please make friends with men, take your time and pray. Don't be desperate.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 26, 2021
Anfield247:
Are you normal at all, you just dropped a comment like a kid, what does having sex have to do with the advice she needs undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed by Akalia(m): 9:33am On Apr 26, 2021
Grace456:

Fast forward

I do not see a big deal in that, he can come live in, after all when the both of you eventually marry all the assets will be co-owned by the both of you.
Re: I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed by mamaafrik(m): 9:34am On Apr 26, 2021
Grace456:

this one you typed is a lie,he has slept with you,a man who has not will not be proposing staying under your roof ,he won't be abke to fo all thosr shakara that brought you here to we the elders,learn to say the whole truth

6 Likes

Re: I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed by Stallion93(m): 9:34am On Apr 26, 2021
This kind of problem rises from a point of Cynicism, Although i think Hardship and Long suffering is the cause. Adults, start dating to be happy, not for future marriage promises

1 Like

Re: I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed by MurderX: 9:35am On Apr 26, 2021
Grace456:

Fast forward

Incomplete story, she's playing the victim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? / A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. / Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.