Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' (57899 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by envoymedia: 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
A Twitter user has expressed excitement of getting a "yes" from his girlfriend who initially turned down his proposal because she thought she hadn't forgiven her for sleeping with her brother, IgbereTV reports.

@PapaBareLaFlare said the trauma of getting to know that his girlfriend slept with his brother cleared off after he stayed in a mental facility for one month. He added that he is glad that they can grow together so true love can win.

He wrote on Twitter;

"She finally said yes! I was heartbroken the first time she said no but I knew she thought I hadn’t forgiven her for sleeping with my brother. But that trauma was cleared when I stayed at the mental facility for a month. Glad we can grow together so true love can win."
https://twitter.com/PapaBareLaFlare/status/1385575388735107074?s=20

Reacting to the negative comments he got after his tweet went viral, the Twitter user wrote;

"I think all the negative comments are disgusting...one day y’all want black women to be loved and black families to stick together but I can’t forgive her for makin a couple mistakes with him? At least it’s my brother it coulda been my best friend. #LoveWins #SaveTheHate"
https://twitter.com/PapaBareLaFlare/status/1385595823208103938?s=20

3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Jashub: 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
God forbid. An abomination of the highest order

312 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Generation21st(f): 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by ogboro1(m): 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
a simp will always be a simp....

589 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Queenserah26(f): 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
I'm speechless honestly lipsrsealed

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by HungryLion231: 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
That face doesn't look like a Nigerian man.

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Bornsinner7: 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
It is regrettably lugubrious that the desideratum of a zippy young man it to possess a national cake all to himself..

This behavioural excrescence is not worthy of emulation and even if this is just an eulogizeable sham.. every young man should desist from it..

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by LikeAking: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Fiction!

32 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by nairalander2020(m): 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
his own decision

happy married life.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
He is a simp....!!!

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by gentlestdude(m): 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
Took it to another whole new level

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Ytea(f): 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
His user name is Booboo the fool, but I know he's no fool. That man is a ticking time bomb.

133 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
"She finally said yes! I was heartbroken the first time she said no but I knew she thought I hadn’t forgiven her for sleeping with my brother. But that trauma was cleared when I stayed at the mental facility for a month. Glad we can grow together so true love can win."

Having mentioned that in his tweet, he's not really forgiven her. He's only waiting for the right time to strike revenge

158 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by SmithRussell(m): 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
He needs to return back to the mental facility undecided

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by alphaNomega: 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
This man is at the bottom of the food chain. A simp.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Onyi22(f): 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
A real man

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by careytommy37(m): 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
brotherly simping

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
The Boy's Moniker is "Cofee Boo Boo The Fool."

No wonder,

The babe don cut shinkini soap for him matter!!

Say no more!

Dumdumfashion:
That lady should prepare for her death
Rather, that guy should prepare for his death!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by RuneKingThor: 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
He left the mental facility too early.
Me personally I don't know about the rest of you but if my girl sleeps with my friend she is automatically out of my life talk more of sleeping with my brother.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Dumdumfashion(f): 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
That lady should prepare for her death

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by nenyeRitta(f): 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
What kind of thing is this...... This life ehn different type of people Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Biglittlelois(f): 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
I think the guy wants to trend, no way he could have tweeted all that with a straight face and sound mind, except he's insane though.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by wwwtortoise(m): 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
cool

Wow !
What a kind hearted SIMPle man fool of fuckgiveness.
Wishing you and your HOEnest fiancé all the best in your marital sojourn.

@OP kindly give me a shoutout when you do an update on how it ended in tears.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by GeneralPula: 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
Imagine having F9 already without even seeing exam questions !

Super tears ahead !

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by tunjilee003: 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
Must everything be brought to social media??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by alingo2013(m): 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
I want to vomit

13 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by brownskingirl0: 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
Is this story real?

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by preselect(m): 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
good luck homie. Just dont come to bother us if she messes up again o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by vampiresdiary(m): 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
Lol...l don't blame him,his username says it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by RingRoadMafia: 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
He doesn't look Nigerian, even at that we gats excommunicate this simp!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Romanoff(f): 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
Village people have finished work on that family.

They are brother husbands to the same woman or should I call it a polyamorous relationship?

Or is the guy planning to kill her later ni?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Felaak47(m): 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
Okay embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks / Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father / Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.