Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,466 members, 7,801,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC (38860 Views)

Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by cejaypriesty(m): 7:22am On Apr 26, 2021
Emu4life:
All this epistles upon epistles is useless. Dr. Sheikh Ali Isah Pantami is going nowhere. He remains the Nigerian Minister of Communication and digital economy till 2023. He is not a terrorist and will therefore not resign. Those perverts, drunkards, prostitutes, pork/dog eaters, cannibals and confusionists who felt threatened by his pedigree ab initio should know that they can only do to Pantami what a dog can do to a LION.
Left to Pantami, he would have resigned (he never wanted to be a Nigerian minister anyway) but he was convinced by the northerners who know he is capable, to the detriment/resentment of inconsequential beings.

In case you all don't know, the Northerners love Pantami now more than Buhari so it's easier for Buhari to resign/get impeached than Pantami resigning or getting sacked. Una go cry tire.
Whether he resigns or not means nothing to me no one can stop Jesus reigning over Nigeria and the world at large.
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by emmnprince(m): 7:22am On Apr 26, 2021
Empiree:
why are you guys so hypocritical?. This is exact reason why Muslims may want to support Isa Pantami if they didn't want to support him before. If you see injustice you must speak against it. Go and read CAN manifesto called "69 prayer points". It is not just prayer but called for death and destruction of Muslims in Nigeria and around the world. That's not prayer. Stop twisting. They even specifically mentioned names of some muslims to target.

And even if we are to accept it is just "prayer", is it not Christians that claimed to be "peaceful"?. Why prayed for deaths of your fellow humans?.

I’m not saying such prayer points you referenced (though I haven't read it) are 100% correct. They have their flaws too. And their prayer points might have been triggered by the way core Muslims (especially their religious/traditional leaders) are bent on coercing people, they referred to as infidels/disbelievers, into their religion, even going as far as killing them as the Qur’an and other ideologies from their past religious leaders support it. History attest to this fact!

Christians don't have that mindset of physically killing their enemies unlike Muslims. When I say Muslims I mean the core Muslims (those grounded in Qur'an and the believes of the their religious leaders of Old). Empiree can attest to this truth.

Isa Ibrahim Pantami who is well schooled plus his ideologies that is now indicting him shouldn't have been placed in sensitive office he is presently occupying.
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by Staro: 7:48am On Apr 26, 2021
Terrible
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by teemy(m): 8:47am On Apr 26, 2021
PervertProphet:

grin grin

See this Headslamming Abdul talking in circles.

I believe that Gheghis Khan, Chairman Mao, Stalin all Atheists killed more than 150million people all combined together and they were not instructed by God or Allah. No religious killing comes close to this one by just this 3 Atheists alone. This irreligious characters hold the record.

You are a joker. Show me a verse that Shows Jesus Christ doing all these and you are writing like a mentally deficit patient. David, Moses, Joshua, etc(These imperfect men are not my Saviour and are not regarded as the Author and Finisher of my Faith. Only Jesus Christ holds that position as the perfect one).

Taking Moses and Joshua especially, The God of the Abrahamic religions gave them specific instructions to go wipe some people off the face of the earth and they did. Guess what, that same God is still being worshipped by adherents and the evidence of the carnage is still in our holy scriptures.

If Gheghis Khan, Chairman Mao, Stalin were believers of one faith or the other, their zeal would have transformed to 'the will of God'. Rather Ghenghis Khan said ''I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.' Hitler was kuku raised as a catholic.

Simple thing is, Good people do Good things, Bad people do Bad things. They both justify their actions with what they believe.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by Empiree: 9:00am On Apr 26, 2021
emmnprince:

I’m not saying such prayer points you referenced (though I haven't read it) are 100% correct. They have their flaws too. And their prayer points might have been triggered by the way core Muslims (especially their religious/traditional leaders) are bent on coercing people, they referred to as infidels/disbelievers, into their religion, even going as far as killing them as the Qur’an and other ideologies from their past religious leaders support it. History attest to this fact!

Christians don't have that mindset of physically killing their enemies unlike Muslims. When I say Muslims I mean the core Muslims (those grounded in Qur'an and the believes of the their religious leaders of Old). Emp.iree can attest to this truth.

Isa Ibrahim Pantami who is well schooled plus his ideologies that is now indicting him shouldn't have been placed in sensitive office he is presently occupying.

you admitted you have not read the prayers points but you are already defended it.. See how hypocritical you are by judging muslims and defending your terror!sm without reading your terror manual. See your hypocrisy?. From your write shows clearly that Islam is your problem not Isa Pantami. You said the problem are the core muslims. That's, those who know or are grounded in Quran. I got you.. This is exactly why I have been saying that attack on Isa Pantami was tip of iceberg.

Those who wrote Christian 69 prayer points are well grounded in biblical knowledge. They are core christians. Church goers or nominal christians who wanted peace would not write such hate filled manifesto. So since you haven't read your terror prayer points it is pointless speaking further with you.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by SpearofGod(m): 9:35am On Apr 26, 2021
Emu4life:
All this epistles upon epistles is useless. Dr. Sheikh Ali Isah Pantami is going nowhere. He remains the Nigerian Minister of Communication and digital economy till 2023. He is not a terrorist and will therefore not resign. Those perverts, drunkards, prostitutes, pork/dog eaters, cannibals and confusionists who felt threatened by his pedigree ab initio should know that they can only do to Pantami what a dog can do to a LION.
Left to Pantami, he would have resigned (he never wanted to be a Nigerian minister anyway) but he was convinced by the northerners who know he is capable, to the detriment/resentment of inconsequential beings.

In case you all don't know, the Northerners love Pantami now more than Buhari so it's easier for Buhari to resign/get impeached than Pantami resigning or getting sacked. Una go cry tire.
We the South-South youths will make our stand publicly soon.
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by SpearofGod(m): 9:48am On Apr 26, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
The killings and invasion happening simultaneously across the whole of Nigeria are too systematic to escape notice.

Gov Ortom was nearly assassinated the other day by some of these marauding beasts. They seem to have backing in the corridors of power. No wonder Gov Ortom called one of the current governors from one region like that a terrorist.

If people do not quickly develop their thinking and evolve very fast, their tribe and lineage will be ethnically cleansed to a bare minimum that will fade away fast in a handful of generations. I feel particularly sorry for tribes like the Adara, indigenous to Plateau. I also am sceptical of the resistive power of the Biroms and Tivs in Benue. They will finally be overrun.

The oars largely rest on the Igbos, the Yorubas and maybe the Ijaws to save the remnant of the populations from this onslaught. If these 3 tribes should fail to fill in this gaping hole and sacrifice all they can, then shame on them.
Are you the one posting this or an imposter? And why asking the Ijaws, Igbo and other Southerners to rise and defend your existence? Your eye go clear when you no get home again. Felix Terungwan, not everything should be politicised. I have keenly watched your post on this forum. I urge you to rise up and defend your existence. Leave politics for the now.
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by PervertProphet: 9:58am On Apr 26, 2021
teemy:

Taking Moses and Joshua especially, The God of the Abrahamic religions gave them specific instructions to go wipe some people off the face of the earth and they did. Guess what, that same God is still being worshipped by adherents and the evidence of the carnage is still in our holy scriptures.

If Gheghis Khan, Chairman Mao, Stalin were believers of one faith or the other, their zeal would have transformed to 'the will of God'. Rather Ghenghis Khan said ''I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.' Hitler was kuku raised as a catholic.

Simple thing is, Good people do Good things, Bad people do Bad things. They both justify their actions with what they believe.

Hitler was raised a Catholic but disdained it, took affinity for Islam as he felt all shades of Christianity were weak and too pitiful in gearing the people towards his goal which he felt Islam was more decisive in doing that and the Islamic Arab League were ready to join and support the Nazists.

Hitler basically lived as an Atheist. There is no dispute about this by Historians. You can try to spine it whatever angle you want but we all know Hitler's history.

Just recently the Islamic Hamas group has resumed firing thousand of Missile rockets into Israel from Syria. I know you are uneducated and largely do not follow current world happenings. Thousand of the Missiles are taken out by Israel's Iron dome technology with a few others hitting empty land stripes at the same time many Muslims are rioting in Jerusalem. This is amidst many other threat of all Islamic countries surrounding tiny israeli and swearing that they must wipe out the nation. Now, say Israel replies this attack back. Then Yahweh becomes evil, right?!!

You think that Israel is as lazy as your Government that is actively even killing her own people. Now, if we go back to the periods of the Canaanites. You get same picture of what their fathers faced at the hands of the Canaanites. Even the Edomites who are the descendants of Israel that is Jacob's brother, Esau also were hostile and wicked to their brothers, Israel attacking and killing the Israelites when they were at their weakest positions exactly how the Islamic Arabs operate today.

Prophecies went out by Yahweh which were fulfilled and exactly like the Bible in the Old Testament Convenant noted. There is no Edomites today. To show the God of the Bible is true. Israel came back as a nation despite thousand of years of being dispersed everywhere. Now, enters Jesus Christ of the New Convenant giving us the highest form of Teachings on how to love. Till you bring me a Verse of Jesus Christ shedding and murdering or the Apostles then I think you are just talking frivolities.

The thing is your Atheists are far removed from reality of what will happen when Islam takes full force. You will be hiding too as you will be beheaded too. You foolish lots are always playing games with the danger of Islam until you start running back to nations built on the values of Judeo-Christian heritage.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by Ayobami7(m): 10:17am On Apr 26, 2021
okay
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by Seun(m): 10:32am On Apr 26, 2021
teemy:
Take for instance when Christiandom was still young and while one sect (catholicism) wanted to sustain supremacy over every other sect, an event known as the St Bartholomew's Day Massacre took place (a three-day marathon massacre that took place all over Paris). Lots were killed in France and that led to the growth of atheism of today. Afterall, everyone killing or was being killed were all Christians. It was simply a matter of bad men doing evil deeds. Whether we like it or not, that is part of our Christian history. With time Islam too will grow and mature.
I also believe that Islam can grow and mature, but it will not be as easy as it was for Christianity because of one crucial difference between Christianity and Islam: the founders and first believers of Christianity were pacifists, but the founders and first believers of Islam were warriors. This makes It easy to use the Bible to convince people to be peaceful, but it’s more difficult to use the Quran and Hadith to convince a Muslim to be peaceful. More difficult, but absolutely necessary.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by Empiree: 10:39am On Apr 26, 2021
Seun:

I also believe that Islam can grow and mature, but it will not be as easy as it was for Christianity because of one crucial difference between Christianity and Islam: the founders and first believers of Christianity were pacifists, but the founders and first believers of Islam were warriors. This makes It easy to use the Bible to convince people to be peaceful, but it’s more difficult
to use the Quran and Hadith to convince a Muslim to be peaceful. More difficult, but absolutely necessary.
you lied sir. Christianity hasn't changed its core agenda. It only changed clothing from abaya warrior to men in black terrorists

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by teemy(m): 10:44am On Apr 26, 2021
PervertProphet:

Hitler was raised a Catholic but disdain it, took affinity for Islam as he felt all shades of Christianity was weak and too pitiful in gearing the people towards his goal which he felt Islam was more decisive in doing that and the Islamic Arab League were ready to join and support the Nazists.

Hitler basically lived as an Atheist. There is no dispute about these by Historians. You can try to spine it whatever angle you want but we all know Hitler's history.

Just recently the Islamic Hamas group has resumed firing thousand of Missile rockets into Israel from Syria. I know you are uneducated and largely do not follow current world happenings. Thousand of the Missiles are taken out by Israel's Iron dome technology with a few others hitting empty land stripes at the same time many Muslims are rioting in Jerusalem. This is amidst many other threat of all Islamic countries surrounding tiny israeli and swearing that they must wipe out the nation. Now, say Israel replies this attack back. Then Yahweh becomes evil, right?!!

You think that Israel is as lazy as your Government that is actively even killing her own people. Now, if we go back to the periods of the Canaanites. You get same picture of what their fathers faced at the hands of the Canaanites. Even the Edomites who are the descendants of Israel that is Jacob's brother, Esau also were hostile and wicked to their brothers, Israel attacking and killing the Israelites when they were at their weakest positions exactly how the Islamic Arabs operate today.

Prophecies went out by Yahweh which were fulfilled and exactly like the Bible in the Old Testament Convenant noted. There is no Edomites today. To show the God of the Bible is true. Israel came back as a nation despite thousand of years of being dispersed everywhere. Now, enters Jesus Christ of the New Convenant giving us the highest form of Teachings on how to love. Till you bring me a Verse of Jesus Christ shedding and murdering or the Apostles then I think you are just talking frivolities.

The thing is your Atheists are far removed from reality of what will happen when Islam takes full force. You will be hiding too as you will be beheaded too. You foolish lots are always playing games with the danger of Islam until you start running back to nations built on the values of Judeo-Christian heritage.

Is there any justification for the destruction of Jericho apart from that they are all 'sinners'. Jesus would say 'They will put you out of the synagogues: yea, the hour cometh, that whosoever killeth you, will think that he doth a service to God'. The Israelites did it when they had the upper hand. It is simply just a man being wicked to his fellow man. That Christianity started about 2000 years ago does not negate the history up till the time of Adam and so every act of goodness or evil our progenitors performed is a part of our history. We learn we move.

Are all Nigerians scammers? NO.
However, that is not the story nor the way a foreigner will view you if you mention your country anywhere for the first time. It was borne out of society accepting scammers and allowing them to thrive. The many that are not scammers would, unfortunately, have to share in the blame of those that scam others for a living. In the same way, that part of Nigerian history is a part of us and we have to live with it.

At the moment, Islamist terrorism is the most shouted in the news but once upon a time Christianity had its own show of shame to the global world. Today, we are better for it. With time, Islam will get the picture changed and that would come mostly from Muslims themselves. Trying however to paint every Muslim as evil without committing any crime is the wrong way to go. The ones that will take the step of changing the story have to be encouraged and not have to bear a name they are not without having their voice heard. I encourage you to watch the movie 'My name is Khan'. You will enjoy and gain from it.

Wishing you well - Teemy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by Empiree: 10:49am On Apr 26, 2021
teemy:

Is there any justification for the destruction of Jericho apart from that they are all 'sinners'. Jesus would say 'They will put you out of the synagogues: yea, the hour cometh, that whosoever killeth you, will think that he doth a service to God'. The Israelites did it when they had the upper hand. It is simply just a man being wicked to his fellow man. That Christianity started about 2000 years ago does not negate the history up till the time of Adam and so every act of goodness or evil our progenitors performed is a part of our history. We learn we move.

Are all Nigerians scammers? NO.
However, that is not the story nor the way a foreigner will view you if you mention your country anywhere for the first time. It was borne out of society accepting scammers and allowing them to thrive. The many that are not scammers would, unfortunately, have to share in the blame of those that scam others for a living. In the same way, that part of Nigerian history is a part of us and we have to live with it.

At the moment, Islamist terrorism is the most shouted in the news but once upon a time Christianity had its own show of shame to the global world. Today, we are better for it. With time, Islam will get the picture changed and that would come mostly from Muslims themselves. Trying however to paint every Muslim as evil without committing any crime is the wrong way to go. The ones that will take the step of changing the story have to be encouraged and not have to bear a name they are not without having their voice heard. I encourage you to watch the movie 'My name is Khan'. You will enjoy and gain from it.

Wishing you well - Teemy
as far as I am concerned Christianity did not charge is core beliefs from ancient time. It only changed clothing. New Testament is simply change in God's words from old testament to make their religion look peaceful. Christian ancient wars are no different from their invasion of Muslim countries and killing muslims especially in iraq. Christianity invaded iraq for absolutely no reason. They only changed clothing. Nothing else.
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by teemy(m): 10:50am On Apr 26, 2021
Seun:

I also believe that Islam can grow and mature, but it will not be as easy as it was for Christianity because of one crucial difference between Christianity and Islam: the founders and first believers of Christianity were pacifists, but the founders and first believers of Islam were warriors. This makes It easy to use the Bible to convince people to be peaceful, but it’s more difficult
to use the Quran and Hadith to convince a Muslim to be peaceful. More difficult, but absolutely necessary.

Tough as it may be, it has to happen and it is already happening. The history of Christianity pre-Christ also lies in lots of bloodshed both rightly and unrightly so. If others take it on themselves to encourage the pacifist Muslims that want peace, it can be encouraged but they won't do so if the aim of others is to crucify ALL of Islam at a stake.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by CodeTemplar: 10:50am On Apr 26, 2021
Seun:

It will be extremely difficult to bring Islam to the level of Christianity. It is clearly written that they go after nonbelievers. The religion itself is one build around physical conquest. It is like a cult. Blood in blood out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by teemy(m): 10:58am On Apr 26, 2021
Empiree:
as far as I am concerned Christianity did not charge is core beliefs from ancient time. It only changed clothing. New Testament is simply change in God's words from old testament to make their religion look peaceful. Christian ancient wars are no different from their invasion of Muslim countries and killing muslims especially in iraq. Christianity invaded iraq for absolutely no reason. They only changed clothing. Nothing else.
Evil men doing evil deeds and they come from all sides of the divide.

However, there is no form of New Testament for Islam. However, I learnt that pre-persecution, Mohammed was a peaceful man and the Quoran had mood of peace at the earlier chapters. It is a matter of learning how to balance all information from these holy books and making a conscious decision to live at peace with one's neighbours knowing we are all humans. Depending on each person's decision, he/she would always find the words of scripture to support one's way of life.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by saladinnoir: 11:01am On Apr 26, 2021
okosodo:
What i now know from this debacle; almost 100% of muslims support bokoharam and terrorists in general because i judge people by their actions

Bro have you met every muslim on earth. Pls don't mistake a vocal minority for a majority
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by PervertProphet: 11:03am On Apr 26, 2021
Seun:

With all due respect Sir. Islam can't outgrow it's jihadi ways. It is the very core of the religion. Take the qu'ran alone unlike the Bible where every Christian now has to be a pacifist and look into Jesus as the model. Islam explicit commands that Allah's favourite and those who will get an express ticket into her sex themed paradise are those who kill others or get killed for the sake of Allah. Now, these are not abrogated verses but verses that must be obeyed by all Muslims that want to enjoy Allah's paradise with the several wives and little servant boys.

Even the Jews that is for those who are into orthodox judaism that are a bit extremist. Not the Messainic Jews who believe in Jesus Christ. Even these Orthodox Jews are more of a pacifist nature than islam. Islam seeks to capture all lands and make it submissive to her ideology whether they be Atheists, Christians, Shia Muslims, Ahmadiya Muslims, LGBT, Women Activists, etcetera. Islam is never at peace with itself and with others. The Orthodox Jews for Instance have no global agenda to take all lands for Israel. They just want to stay put in their land and will only reply attacks on them but the Islamists are usually the aggressors because of the qu'ranic mindset built into them from the young. Currently, thousand of Missiles have been fired into Israel from Syria. If Israel replies. The news will go agog with talks of Zionists trying to dominate.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by saladinnoir: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2021
PervertProphet:

Another mad mutah product.

When all you do is drink water washed off from qu'ranic blackboards and menstrual and dog polluted waters as drank by your little girls defiling Prophet Muhammad. Why won't you write rubbish like the one you wrote up here.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْعَلاَءِ، وَالْحَسَنُ بْنُ عَلِيٍّ، وَمُحَمَّدُ بْنُ سُلَيْمَانَ الأَنْبَارِيُّ، قَالُوا حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو أُسَامَةَ، عَنِ الْوَلِيدِ بْنِ كَثِيرٍ، عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ كَعْبٍ، عَنْ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ رَافِعِ بْنِ خَدِيجٍ، عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيِّ، أَنَّهُ قِيلَ لِرَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنَتَوَضَّأُ مِنْ بِئْرِ بُضَاعَةَ وَهِيَ بِئْرٌ يُطْرَحُ فِيهَا الْحِيَضُ وَلَحْمُ الْكِلاَبِ وَالنَّتْنُ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ الْمَاءُ طَهُورٌ لاَ يُنَجِّسُهُ شَىْءٌ ‏"

‏ ‏‏ قَالَ أَبُو دَاوُدَ وَقَالَ بَعْضُهُمْ عَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنُ رَافِعٍ ‏‏
Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri:

The people asked the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): Can we perform ablution out of the well of Buda'ah, which is a well into which menstrual clothes, dead dogs and stinking things were thrown? He replied: Water is pure and is not defiled by anything.

Sahih (Al-Albani)

Sunan Abi Dawud 66
In-book : Book 1, Hadith 66
English translation : Book 1, Hadith 66
Abu Dawood

Bro this is a blatant lie, even water that has oil in it can't be used for ablution in islam. Confirm your sources before you say anything don't just copy anything straight off the net
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by saladinnoir: 11:23am On Apr 26, 2021
PervertProphet:

With all due respect Sir. Islam can't outgrow it's jihadi ways. It is the very core of the religion. Take the qu'ran alone unlike the Bible where every Christian now has to be a pacifist and look into Jesus as the model. Islam explicit commands that Allah's favourite and those who will get an express ticket into her sex themed paradise are those who kill others or get killed for the sake of Allah. Now, these are not abrogated verses but verses that must be obeyed by all Muslims that want to enjoy Allah's paradise with the several wives and little servant boys.

Even the Jews that is for those who are into orthodox judaism that are a bit extremist. Not the Messainic Jews who believe in Jesus Christ. Even these Orthodox Jews are more of a pacifist nature than islam. Islam seeks to capture all lands and make it submissive to her ideology whether they be Atheists, Christians, Shia Muslims, Ahmadiya Muslims, LGBT, Women Activists, etcetera. Islam is never at peace with itself and with others. The Orthodox Jews for Instance have no global agenda to take all lands for Israel. They just want to stay put in their land and will only reply attacks on them but the Islamists are usually the aggressors because of the qu'ranic mindset built into them from the young. Currently, thousand of Missiles have been fired into Israel from Syria. If Israel replies. The news will go agog with talks of Zionists trying to dominate.

This is an ethnic/racial conflict over land not a religious one
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by Empiree: 11:24am On Apr 26, 2021
teemy:

Evil men doing evil deeds and they come from all sides of the divide.

However, there is no form of New Testament for Islam. However, I learnt that pre-persecution, Mohammed was a peaceful man and the Quoran had mood of peace at the earlier chapters. It is a matter of learning how to balance all information from these holy books and making a conscious decision to live at peace with one's neighbours knowing we are all humans. Depending on each person's decision, he/she would always find the words of scripture to support one's way of life.
christians in Nigeria need iron fist. Growing up as Muslims, we didn't see religion. We saw humanity as we lived together NOT KNOWING that Christians were actively working against us. We taught we were one family. We didn't know they were gathering intelligence and profiling muslims those days. They studied us very well. We now grew up to see what they have done to us.

One clear example that proved that Christianity and christians are not friendly to Muslims in Nigeria especially in Yorubaland was that they would not allow Muslims to get western educated unless they changed their names from Rahman to Ramon. Daud to David. Muhammad to Mo. Sulaimon to Solomon. Musa to Moses etc. They denied our muslim parents education. But our parents wanted to keep their religion hence they rejected western education if that should be the case but those muslims that attended western school those days changed their names and religion to Christianity.

As for my period, I remembered in my primary school days during morning devotion, our teachers planted hatred of Islam and Muhammad (SAW) in our heart. They would tell us that Muhammad doesn't love little children like us that's why he didn't bring us food. But Jesus gives us food every morning.

What they did to us was they asked us to pray morning devotion in Muhammad's name (ofcourse Muslims don't pray in the name of muhammad). So we prayed in the name of muhammad with our eyes opened and we didn't see food on our desks after prayers for some minutes. Teachers and principal would tell us that "you see, Muhammad doesn't love children so he didn't bring food since we have been praying".

So now, let's pray in the name of Jesus by closing your eyes and we did. Before we opened ours eyes they quickly and silently placed food on our desks. By the time we opened our eyes we saw food on our desks and all the teachers and principal and students shouted "Haàaaaaalelluyah thank you Jesus". What they didn't realize was that we were not all fools especially me.

Nigerian Christians have all types of tricks in the book. They were taught by slave masters these tricks and logistics till today.. if this is not clear to you, let me give your another fact. Nigerian christians under the umbrella of CAN were funded for 10yr btw 1990/91-2000 to end Islam in Nigeria. This is a fact and well documented. In 1994, CAN had profound scheme at Ebute Meta on how to bury Islam in Nigeria and the documents were printed in Ibadan in 1994. In their documents they detailed their plans how to convert Muslims to christianity and make NIGERIA majority Christian country, and called for death of Muslims in Nigeria and around the world. They called for death of King Fard of Saudi Arabia and his brother then. But here, Seun said Christianity is peaceful. Please go and read their 1994 manifesto for proof. It is hidden in RCCG library. I have attached extracted small portion to this post.

Please enlarge to see it before

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by longjohnodu(m): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2021
Emu4life:

enjoy ur excitement bro..there is time for everything..rain no dey fall for one man zink alone..
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by PervertProphet: 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
saladinnoir:

Bro this is a blatant lie, even water that has oil in it can't be used for ablution in islam. Confirm your sources before you say anything don't just copy anything straight off the net

Another ignorant Muslim who doesn't know what Sahih means. Sahih means Authentic. Sorry, you only cram and repeat words without seeking to understand what you read.

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by teemy(m): 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
Empiree:
christians in Nigeria need iron fist. Growing up as Muslims, we didn't see religion. We saw humanity as we lived together NOT KNOWING that Christians were actively working against us. We taught we were one family. We didn't know they were gathering intelligence and profiling muslims those days. They studied is very well. We now grew up to see what they have done to us.

One clear example that proved that Christianity and christians are not friendly to Muslims in Nigeria especially in Yorubaland was that they would not allow Muslims to get western educated unless they changed their names from Rahman to Ramon. Daud to David. Muhammad to Mo. Sulaimon to Solomon. Musa to Moses etc. They denied our muslim parents education. But our parents wanted to keep their religion hence they rejected western education if that should be the case but those muslims that attended western school those days changed their names and religion to Christianity.

[b]As for my period, I remembered in my primary school days during morning devotion, our teachers planted hatred of Islam and Muhammad (SAW) in our heart. They would tell us that Muhammad doesn't love little children like us that's why he didn't bring us food. But Jesus gives us food every morning.

What they did to us was they asked us to pray morning devotion in Muhammad's name (ofcourse Muslims don't pray in the name of muhammad). So we prayed in the name of muhammad with our eyes opened and we didn't see food on our desks after prayers for some minutes. Teachers and principal would tell us that "you see, Muhammad doesn't love children so he didn't bring food since we have been praying".

So now, let's pray in the name of Jesus by closing your eyes and we did. Before we opened ours eyes they quickly and silently placed food on our desks. By the time we opened our eyes we saw food on our desks and all the teachers and principal and students shouted "Haàaaaaalelluyah thank you Jesus". What they didn't realize was that we were not all fools especially me.[/b]

Nigerian Christians have all types of tricks in the book. They were taught by slave masters these tricks and logistics till today.. if this is not clear to you, let me give your another fact. Nigerian christians under the umbrella of CAN were funded for 10yr btw 1990/91-2000 to end Islam in Nigeria. This is a fact and well documented. In 1994, CAN had profound scheme at Ebute Meta on how to bury Islam in Nigeria and the documents were printed in Ibadan in 1994. In their documents they detailed their plans how to convert Muslims to christianity and make NIGERIA majority Christian country, and called for death of Muslims in Nigeria and around the world. They called for death of King Fard of Saudi Arabia and his brother then. But here, Seun said Christianity is peaceful. Please go and read their 1994 manifesto for proof. It is hidden in RCCG library. I have attached extracted small portion to this post.

Please enlarge to see it before

Those teachers must have been a unique breed. Lol cheesy

One thing parents should know is that once you are caught lying, all your words would thereafter have to pass through a sieve before the child trusts it as trust would have been lost.

As for the naming thing, seems a lot of religions do that name thing in hope of making conversions. In Saudi, a Joseph has lower chances of opportunities compared to a Yusuf. The same way a missionary school might want to do the same within its walls. (We all know Muslims will have a bias with education from a Christian western nation and as such the Christians would mostly be educated first during our parents' era). I don't believe Muslims were 'deprived' of education as they could easily have started Muslim mission schools as well and we can see that happening now. It would be similar to the Islamic banking of Jaiz bank and incorrect for Christians to say they were being deprived of loans when due to bias they didn't even approach the bank in the first place.

A lot of mistrust exists here and there and we can keep at it for as long as we wish it continues. Politicians made us realize we are us, and they are them. If we don't break off a lot of our mentality from what religious piece has been used to divide us, we will wallow in it, our children will and so will our world. Guess it will be a better place then?

@ PervertProphet "If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change" - Wayne Dyer
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by emmnprince(m): 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
Empiree:
you admitted you have not read the prayers points but you are already defended it.. See how hypocritical you are by judging muslims and defending your terror!sm without reading your terror manual. See your hypocrisy?. From your write shows clearly that Islam is your problem not Isa Pantami. You said the problem are the core muslims. That's, those who know or are grounded in Quran. I got you.. This is exactly why I have been saying that attack on Isa Pantami was tip of iceberg.

Those who wrote Christian 69 prayer points are well grounded in biblical knowledge. They are core christians. Church goers or nominal christians who wanted peace would not write such hate filled manifesto. So since you haven't read your terror prayer points it is pointless speaking further with you.

1. I don't need to read that manual that contains those prayer points before I know the kind of prayers being said. Like I said in my previous comment, there are some flaws which might be triggered by works of Islam which is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf. You can attest to it. Except you don't want to kiss the truth.

2. What you tag "terror prayer points" isn't even terror in that it is only offered to Someone to act on their behalf. And the God the Christian pray to decide how to act unlike the Muslims (minus the sane ones), who form terror groups and utilize the unschooled to carryout their inhumane acts by killing and maiming ordinary and innocent people and destabilizing the peace of the land because they refuse to join their religion and movement.

3. Isa Pantami has shown from his unguided statements and from his past antecedents that he is one of those with such ideologies.

4. All human beings are entitled the right to life. Once premium is placed on the lives of people and their right respected, those murderous ideologies literally executed in the name of a god won't be in the first place in our day.

5. How I wish religion can be separated from the state but values that doesn't violate the right of others and decency is upheld.
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by ddeola: 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
Garba Shehu is another sponsor of terriorism in Nigeria that must be exposed. Dem plenty for dis govt plus dier oga wey dey protect cows over human beings. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by Empiree: 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
emmnprince:

1. I don't need to read that manual that contains those prayer points before I know the kind of prayers being said. Like I said in my previous comment, there are some flaws which might be triggered by works of Islam which is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf. You can attest to it. Except you don't want to kiss the truth.
Alabosi ni e (hypocrite). For the fact that you find it hard to rebuke the manifesto despite not reading it, and you are very defensive by saying;

"there are some flaws which might be triggered by works of Islam which is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf".

Your statement above proves you have soft spot for them. So why do you think it is okay for you to blame some Muslims for having soft spot for Isa Pantami?. Nigeria will not move forward when we have your mindset. I told you their evil manifesto was written in 1994, and in there, they documented the reasons for their manifesto. One of their primary reasons was that "there are so many Muslims in Nigeria". It means they're problem is jealous of Islam. Show me proof that Islam was disturbing them in Nigeria pre-1994 that "triggered" their "prayer points"?.

2. What you tag "terror prayer points" isn't even terror in that it is only offered to Someone to act on their behalf. And the God the Christian pray to decide how to act unlike the Muslims (minus the sane ones), who form terror groups and utilize the unschooled to carryout their inhumane acts by killing and maiming ordinary and innocent people and destabilizing the peace of the land because they refuse to join their religion and movement.
I repeat, you are hypocrite. I will extract 3 points from their so called prayers and you tell me how these are prayers. They are:

✓ because Muhammad contracted HIV and Gonorrhea, that's why Muslims perform ablution to plea Against it.

✓ pray for death of King Fard of Saudi Arabia and his brother.

✓ pray that God should destroy them (muslims) little by little.

Question are:

what did prophet muhammad (peace be upon him) do to them to deserve such defamation of character?.

What did king Fard of Saudi Arabia do to NIGERIAN christians?.

What did muslims do to Christians in Nigeria to deserve such prayer of destruction?. And they claimed to be "peaceful"?

Obviously this was the beginning of hate speech. Abacha was in power and I wondered why he didn't jailed them. No wonder you are scared to read it.

3. Isa Pantami has shown from his unguided statements and from his past antecedents that he is one of those with such ideologies.
what exactly did he say or are you simply following propaganda?. Tell me exactly what he said with proof(s).

4. All human beings are entitled the right to life. Once premium is placed on the lives of people and their right respected, those murderous ideologies literally executed in the name of a god won't be in the first place in our day.
Did he kill anyone?. If answer is no, how exactly allegation you levied against him different from CAN that called for destruction of Muslims and death to King Fard of Saudi Arabia?. Yet the same Christians condemned Iran for saying "death to Israel".

5. How I wish religion can be separated from the state but values that doesn't violate the right of others and decency is upheld.
Tell this to your pastors. Many companies and hospitals in Nigeria are saturated with Crosses and churches and christian logos.

Nigeria is said to be a "secular country" but governor Wike declared "River state a Christian state" and no outcry but he got support from top pastors like Adeboye
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by altteemy: 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
I would like to add this in line with my recent posts. I especially like where Lil Wayne spoke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1znmW44U6ZY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting / Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC / Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.