Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) (46671 Views)

Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by kennyamusan(m): 8:30am On Apr 26, 2021
kingthreat:

Waiting to see your parents together brother. You need that 10k badly it will definitely solve your problems and cover your haircut bills. Saw your picture on your profile. I understand why you're not married. Negro is growing balder by the day
are u this unfortunate ? so useless , irrational thinking , upgraded idiot , recolonized slowpoke , aggravated nuisance , retarded nitwit , homologous series of highly demented shit , dilapidated fool ? be man enough bro ... it's time to redeem your no image . imagine person wey never know where him breakfast they come won dash person 10k ? ������...bro ,let me help you ,delete your account because until that 10k land my account ,the world rest is removed your life ooooo,go ask about me
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 8:31am On Apr 26, 2021
Zionmdde:

My useless and miserable demented mother sound very stupidd and jobless. Even ur moniker alone can describe the depth of my unfortunate mother's uselessness. And to even imagine dat my unfortunate mother were celebrated at birth makes me pity her parents. Anyway enjoy ur only comfort in life, Nairaland bants, then wen u are done u will still come to the reality that u are of no use. Not to urself, not to ur poor parents

Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by kennyamusan(m): 8:32am On Apr 26, 2021
kingthreat:

Waiting to see your parents together brother. You need that 10k badly it will definitely solve your problems and cover your haircut bills. Saw your picture on your profile. I understand why you're not married. Negro is growing balder by the day
are u an idiot or you want to forever remain one ? hahahahaha ... where is the 10k ,I never begged it bragged about it ,u did . I go teach you lesson of a life time , u never see anything
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by kingthreat(m): 8:33am On Apr 26, 2021
kennyamusan:
are u this unfortunate ? so useless , irrational thinking , upgraded idiot , recolonized slowpoke , aggravated nuisance , retarded nitwit , homologous series of highly demented shit , dilapidated fool ? be man enough bro ... it's time to redeem your no image . imagine person wey never know where him breakfast they come won dash person 10k ? ������...bro ,let me help you ,delete your account because until that 10k land my account ,the world rest is removed your life ooooo,go ask about me

I should give you 10k after insulting me? You are not okay.
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by kingthreat(m): 8:34am On Apr 26, 2021
kennyamusan:
are u an idiot or you want to forever remain one ? hahahahaha ... where is the 10k ,I never begged it bragged about it ,u did . I go teach you lesson of a life time , u never see anything

Look at this jobless troll. I have had worse.
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by kennyamusan(m): 8:35am On Apr 26, 2021
kingthreat:

hahahahahaha ... didn't I call you are FOOL just now , hahahahaha, u are bit just a FOOL . You live a FOOL's life . You are a generational waste to yourself and your generations unborn . A total waste of sperm .... You are an incredibly densed brain-dead individual who’s at the apex of imbecility, that your obtuse mother regrettably turning in her grave for reluctantly delivering a fauna like you and would have been elated if the doctor said we tried but we lost you.
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by kennyamusan(m): 8:38am On Apr 26, 2021
kingthreat:

hahahahahahaha ... he said "10k" ,I just laugh , even went to get my profile pic ? how dumb can u be ? he said "after insult " .... how more stupid can one get ? hahahahaha, so many fools on naira land that Osewa should have blocked long time ago . Idiot saying "10k" ,someone that don't have money to buy bathing soap ,hahahahahahaha ....he said "worse " ,hahahahahah,ranting like a togolese puppy
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by kennyamusan(m): 8:41am On Apr 26, 2021
kingthreat:

it's crystal clear that you are suffering from Inherited stupidity and a well balanced diet of foolishness genetically gotten from your ancestral parent down to the ones who gave birth to you hence why your thinking faculty have been altered to the minimum therefore cannot think right because it's obvious your brain have been infected by the combination of saw dust and alot of decaying Metals .
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by Richieniit: 8:42am On Apr 26, 2021
[quote author=hipiti9919 post=101121592][/quote]

You guys are nigeria problem... Hatred no go kill una generation. Useless being.
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by kennyamusan(m): 8:44am On Apr 26, 2021
kingthreat:

Post their picture. I mean post their picture together and I will gladly send you 10k to feed your miserable soul.
hahahahahaha, still laughing at your nuisance , a patient with an aggravated case of Cerebral autosomal dominant arteriopathy with subcortical infarcts and leukoencephalopathy.
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by kennyamusan(m): 8:47am On Apr 26, 2021
kingthreat:

see the idiot talking .... hahahhahaha. Person wey I go dash dog food , he go appreciate am
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by kennyamusan(m): 8:49am On Apr 26, 2021
kingthreat:

once again. delete your account because I won't allow you rest or better still send the cash . I go use am chop isi ewu and post it to u.
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by kennyamusan(m): 8:51am On Apr 26, 2021
kingthreat:

"post their picture together " . ....... can u see that a dog is better than you are ? u are the climax of stupidity. The explemi gratia of foolishness
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by kennyamusan(m): 8:58am On Apr 26, 2021
kingthreat:

Post their picture. I mean post their picture together and I will gladly send you 10k to feed your miserable soul.
"I will gladly send you 10k to feed your miserable soul" ...... Omo see brother (brother)
See brother (brother)
See brother (brother)
Omo see brother (brother)
Brother wey mumu (brother)
Brother wey mumu (brother)
Brother wey no wise (brother)
Brother no get size (brother)
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by Staro: 9:00am On Apr 26, 2021
Happy Birthday, sweetheart!
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by kingthreat(m): 9:08am On Apr 26, 2021
kennyamusan:
"post their picture together " . ....... can u see that a dog is better than you are ? u are the climax of stupidity. The explemi gratia of foolishness

While people are proud of having a job to focus on, you are proud of being a jobless troll. You need help. By the way, if you stop trolling me, e no go better for you. Better continue as I ignore your mentions.
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by chimeremodlyn: 9:14am On Apr 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Idiot, come give us Imo killings statistics!
DJ skwitch ko, DJ socket ni.
Your name says it all. Zombie
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by kennyamusan(m): 9:18am On Apr 26, 2021
kingthreat:

While people are proud of having a job to focus on, you are proud of being a jobless troll. You need help. By the way, if you stop trolling me, e no go better for you. Better continue as I ignore your mentions.
" I would send you 10k ,if you show a picture of them together " ,can't u see that you are the perfect definition of an idiot ? hahahhahahahahhahah
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 9:19am On Apr 26, 2021
chimeremodlyn:

Your name says it all. My useless and miserable mother is a Zombie

Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by kennyamusan(m): 9:20am On Apr 26, 2021
kingthreat:

I run my own job bro .. ... hence I don't just run my mouth by saying u would give one person "10k" ,hahahahah , imagine person wey go do Thanksgiving if he sees tangerine and pure water
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by kennyamusan(m): 9:25am On Apr 26, 2021
kingthreat:

hahahahahah or make I dash you the 10k instead ? ����,olopolo dudu bi ina dudu . How stupid can one be , to dash out 10k to an unknown person on a bright Monday morning ? the climax of foolishness ...... "I have ignored your mention" .. and yet still reading and even commenting again ? another ultimate foolishness . Your stupidity is legandary like legandary hustlers . You are just first class idiot . I never jam this kind mumu human being before oooo, hahahhaha, he won use me shine , hahahaha, saying he would give me 10k ? person wey take pure water sleep yesterday , hahahaha . Better relax and calm down , make your helper no pass you because of post wey dem no dey apt you for , hahahahaha
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by Emeraldgreene(f): 9:35am On Apr 26, 2021
The best birthday wish here....welldonequote author=AfroKnight post=101122899]DjSwitchaholic my hero.

Switch the Bold.

Switch the fierce.

Scourge of the inept leaders of Nigeria.

A Pennant of justice

A beacon.

The wicked people in Nigerian government and their idîotic doomed supporters will not snuff out your flame. They will not silence your music.

May your days be prosperous on planet earth.

Happy birthday.
[/quote]
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by abysirius(m): 9:55am On Apr 26, 2021
DJ lori ro grin grin grin
pepperdemzombie:
DJ switch ko, DJ socket ni.
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by Awoo88: 10:20am On Apr 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
DJ switch ko, DJ socket ni.
Ode!! If you get brain u supposed know say na wetin she withness she dey talk. She witness Imo killings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures / Niyola Gives Fan Lap Dance (Photos) / Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.