Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partners Phone ?partners Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partners Phone ?partners Phone (1329 Views)

The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone / What Is Your Experience Checking Your Partner's Phone? / Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partners Phone ?partners Phone by holutee(m): 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
The worst thing you've found from checking your partners phone? kindly share your experience
Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partners Phone ?partners Phone by Bola146(f): 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
grin I saw a message from a lady he wrote he missed, anytime I'm not at home, they will do love chat on phone. I saw it and he denied that it was only through phone, they never had sex grin grin grin My ex can lie for Africa cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partners Phone ?partners Phone by Ritzybeauty(f): 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
I simply won't, it's too much stress

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partners Phone ?partners Phone by SILENTandSMART2: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
I saw something that is very strange .....

I ran away till infinity so that they won't catch me on the way...
Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partners Phone ?partners Phone by osamz007: 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
no time for partners

pay,

fvck ..

move
Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partners Phone ?partners Phone by Fedrick100: 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
Lemme book space
Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partners Phone ?partners Phone by Franklyspeakin: 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
Booked
Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partners Phone ?partners Phone by habsydiamond(m): 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
I saw packs of condom on her phone... I asked her what's she using it for She said it's for instructional materials... I still dey think am ooo

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partners Phone ?partners Phone by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ona get partner. It is well...
Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partners Phone ?partners Phone by udoakwa(m): 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
Sending her boobs pictures to her pastor via WhatsApp and promising to have sex with him in his car the next time he is gonna visit her, chai my heart flew away. Till tomorrow i fear women pass Buhari

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partners Phone ?partners Phone by Sonnobax15(m): 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
lipsrsealed
Anything wey go comfortably bring premium tears into my life,I no dey do am at all
Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partners Phone ?partners Phone by udoakwa(m): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
habsydiamond:
I saw packs of condom on her phone... I asked her what's she using it for She said it's for instructional materials... I still dey think am ooo

Is she working with an NGO?
Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partners Phone ?partners Phone by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
Someone posted somewhere that she chatted her bf with another number. She asked if he was single and he said yes but there's a girl that looks like snake forcing herself on him. She requested for the girl's picture and boom, the bf sent the gf's picture.

5 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partners Phone ?partners Phone by bigpicture001: 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
I never checked her fone..... But she did check mine and saw message to people on nairaland. Ppl I never met.. And started acting up
Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partners Phone ?partners Phone by Biglittlelois(f): 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
I don't have that energy, I simply ask questions, if your facial expression looks funny when answering, or you blink/ stammer, means lies are coming, and I hate lies, major turn off.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partners Phone ?partners Phone by habsydiamond(m): 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
udoakwa:

Is she working with an NGO?
na so I see am oo

(1) (Reply)

Lady Boasts Of Keeping Her Virginity Uptill The Age Of 35 / Soft Copies Of 90+ J.hadley Chase Novels Straight To You. / How Can You Tell A Lady Is Intelligent Just By Looking At Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.