Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:34 PM

Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) (33970 Views)

Imo State House Of Assembly Is Not On Fire / Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Is Under Heavy Attack By Suspected APC Thugs PIX / Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) by Abaman001(m): 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
Pierocash:
Hope they won't blame ESN ,since they have defeated them by killing Their commander ,there shouldn't be anything like this again in the entire south east .

Yeye people, by the time Kanu and his boys finishes with this guys,they will know that 6 is different from half a dozen.

The house will adjourn indefinitely

The irony of this all thing is that fools like you who sing praises as ur potopoto shit hole region is being destroyed are not even living in ur dead region but running with galas on ur head on the streets in, either Lagos or port-harcourt where peace exist as you celebrate ur destruction, fools who celebrate his own i destructions

1 Like

Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) by Heavensent01(m): 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
iroyin to te Wa lowo fi je ko ye Wa pe, Awon Omo abi pabe yinmiri ti so INA si ile asofin won ni ile IMO

a sa ma Jo agbegbe yin, a ma de ile Yoruba o
Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) by richmanrichard: 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
Agugbadin:
Now I know that Imo people are ndiIberibe, very childish in reasoning. No wonder they complain that Anambra men don't marry their women. A state that is crying for infrastructure is now destroying the little they have. AKONUCHE
shtup efulefu. we anambra dnt know u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) by kingthreat(m): 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jashub:
Na wah o. These people should be careful before a state of emergency is declared in that zone

Surprised it has not been declared yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) by Naughtysex: 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
Lyrics269:
I pity Igbo people...they complain of lack of infrastructures but they are destroying the one they have
Pity yourself first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
Soft work.

YOU ARE VERY DIFFERENT FROM THE USELESS VULTURE GRILLER I USED TO KNOW

4 Likes

Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) by Richy4(m): 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
I just feel sorry for those ones at the background shouting God!! and Inhaling smoke......
Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) by nameo: 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
IPOB did it. The chickens have come home to roost. They are serving alaigbo what they served us in Lagos last year. They should resist them like we did in Lagos.

Do not be deliberately unfortunate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) by Kzinne: 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

We told Fg and State Governments to use dialogue instead of force but they refused now see the result!

The truth is when the Igbo man wants to get mad, your own madness can never match his madness.
foolish people. So which state money will they use to renovate the house? Kwara State?? No it will still be innocent I'm tax payers that will bear the cost and the brunt. Fools
Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) by Olatomiwami(m): 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

We told Fg and State Governments to use dialogue instead of force but they refused now see the result!

The truth is when the Igbo man wants to get mad, your own madness can never match his madness.

See daft comment, who do una like this? Who God want to catch, he makes him mad first, let your madness remain in alaigbo as u said.
Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
kingsceedon:

Stupid Afonja boy, advising us

Yorubas are living rent free in your diseased brains.
Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
Biko O zoru ...Hope Uzodinma Hope Uzodinma Hope Uzodinma... Better talk to your people ...dialogue because let me tell you the truth, if situation gets out of hand Baba would declare a state of emergency and put a military administrator...Calm down , break kola, drink palmwine and iron out your issues... If you like call it partiality e no consign Baba.

Ndi IPOB I don't know how Oga Hope Uzodinma take offend you na, but abeg make you na take chill palmwine relax, it is always better to dialogue than go to war.

1 Like

Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) by iscom(m): 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
H
Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) by charlesucheh(m): 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
1 ESN commander = the complete house of Assembly.
simple Maths for uzodinma.
he should figure out what 2 will be tantamount to.
IMO is joking with herself.
clueless governor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) by Abagworo(m): 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
Divoc:
Breaking: Imo State House of Assembly currently on fire.

https://twitter.com/eonsintelligenc/status/1386423234745282566?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoGE-K0p86w

This does not in any way look like Imo State House of Assembly.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) by moneyissweet(m): 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nwoke mechie onu gi there and go and sleep.

Indomie kid.

Agugbadin:
Now I know that Imo people are ndiIberibe, very childish in reasoning. No wonder they complain that Anambra men don't marry their women. A state that is crying for infrastructure is now destroying the little they have. AKONUCHE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) by Pierocash(m): 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
Abaman001:

[s]The irony of this all thing is that fools like you who sing praises as ur potopoto shit hole region is being destroyed are not even living in ur dead region but running with galas on ur head on the streets in, either Lagos or port-harcourt where peace exist as you celebrate ur destruction, fools who celebrate his own i destructions[/s]
This Ewu is in sifia pain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) by AMBURSAA(m): 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
GOOD JOB BURN ALL IGBO LAND I DONT CARE,, MY WISHED FOR SOUTH EAST TO BE ANOTHER SOMALIA
Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) by Blackman7: 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
Finally the federal government should declare a state of emergency in the entire SE states and kill all the ESN terrorists brainwashed by their mentally derange hunchback FLAT head gay godking coward MAdzi nnamdi cownu.

Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) by buckeyemedia: 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
iamlinco:
buhari the terrorist parading himself as the President have declared war on the igbos.... that is what is going on in the east. shame on all Eastern governors
Where were you when your mentor (Nnenna Kanu) declared war on Imo state? Let the idiot coward fugitive destroy Eastern Nigeria & if your blaming Buhari satisfies your misconstrued ego, so be it.
Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) by semyman: 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
It is the height of sickening ignorance when a group of drug addicts with fetish powers think they are up to the NA, it makes me shudder how IQ value has dropped so drastically in this country, the disgusting part is comparing themselves with ISWAP & Boko haram, most saddening is that some of these deranged sub-humans are supported by many educated folks.

ISWAP & Boko have several advantages no insurgent in the SE has which is Geography.
ISWAP has freedom to operate in 4 countries, having space is the best leverage every adversary needs to prolong a war. As you move about in your space, you avoid your adversary, you gain access to supplies, you enjoy ambush & several hit & run tactics, SE hasn't that Luxury & Ojukwu realized it very late, Ojukwu actually thought he could do more with Niger delta corridor but Alas reality dawned on him too late.

Nigeria wont fight these drug addicts with more than 2 battalions, the reason is very simple. SE is too small a space, NA TRADOC hasn't changed much from the last civil war so I expect the return of the "Choke" tactics. So the noise about opening another war front is mere idle talk. With advanced surveillance & aerial rapid response, they can achieve it with less.

Cut off Ebonyi/Kogi corridor, Abia/Akwaibom corridor, Imo/rivers corridor and choke everything inside, the civilian population will be so uncomfortable till they give up these guys, as months pass by, these blockade will keep collapsing to a point where these guys will be denied every freedom of movement, once you cant move freely, get resupplied, the battle is over.

Besides, unlike ISWAP and BHT that foughtNigeriaMilitary with outdated equipments, ESN will be starting an insurgency when Nigeria is getting its first supersonic 4th Generation fighter jets...JF-17 and the all utility Super Tucanos.

One thing is guaranteed, there will be so many collateral damage so those clapping for them should be ready, all is fair in Love & war, nobody is truly innocent.
U C

4 Likes

Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) by providencia(m): 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jashub:
Bros no offense but you sound funny for saying such without considering that the IPOB and ESN are just bringing untold hardship to you and your people. As we speak Imo state House of Assembly is burning and you think that would not be enough for a state of emergency to be declared? Better wake and start reasoning well

Why haven't borno been declared state of emergency despite the multiple attempts to assassinate the governor by bokoharam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) by iscom(m): 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
Imo is really boiling. We pray for God's intervention. Don't forget to click the link on my signature.
Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) by HappyCanadian: 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Myer:

Kanu Is about to be killed. You can't fight an incumbent by violence. The Biafra war should have been a lesson to igbos but history they say repeats itself.

Now Buhari has legit reason to go after Kanu and with collaboration with SE governors, they'll easily fish him out.
Buhari or Garbage Shehu.. Is Buhari a human being.. is it a name of a person? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) by nameo: 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jashub:
The Federal Government will. And if you think your governors will resist, then think again because they will sell you out quicker than you can imagine.

The FG cannot win this fight in the East.

Even if it was not already stretched in virtually every part of the country, it still cannot win it.

Alaigbo will also be devastated if there is a war no doubt but FG cannot win.

Everyone needs to pull the brakes now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) by Naughtysex: 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Heavensent01:
iroyin to te Wa lowo fi je ko ye Wa pe, Awon Omo abi pabe yinmiri ti so INA si ile asofin won ni ile IMO

a sa ma Jo agbegbe yin, a ma de ile Yoruba o
Your lineage is Ómó abi pabe
calling a whole tribe "Ómó abi pabe" shows that you are nothing but a product of one night stand
bi Iya e lere if i'm lying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) by freshinko: 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
This is not Imo state house of Assembly. Incident happened in Ghana.
Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) by Abaman001(m): 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
stale talk...the taxes the fraudulent governments have been collecting since 20 years ago,wetin u don gain with am?
Oga retire go backseat unless u be thief thief like dem

The irony of this all thing is that fools like you who sing praises as ur potopoto shit hole region is being destroyed are not even living in ur dead region but running with galas on ur head on the streets in, either Lagos or port-harcourt where peace exist as you celebrate ur destruction, fools who celebrate his own i destructions.....and you know what? There can never be any positive development in a war zone for the next 500years to come....its mean ur 500 generation will never see development again... Fools

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) by somehow: 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Unknown ESPN at work but I doubt this news.

1 Like

Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) by MinoShopping: 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
Fake news ..pls take this down
Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) by buckeyemedia: 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
Blackman7:
Finally the federal government should declare a state of emergency in the entire SE states and kill all the ESN terrorists brainwashed by their mentally derange hunchback FLAT head gay godking coward MAdzi nnamdi cownu.
The Federal Government cannot declare a state of emergency in a state, only the State House of Assembly with consent from the Governor has such powers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) by anonymuz(m): 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
Naija will don dey set on fire as we will all watch it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) / Bandits Gathering In Kano Falgore Forest - Ganduje Seeks Army’s Help / PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.